• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

(HGH) Difference between orange tops and grey tops on iron lion ?

Never personally used em but literally never heard one bad thing about them and I've heard trusted vets endorse them as well more than once.

About 30 seconds of research on their site tells me one of them is 98% pure and the other is 96% pure...

Other than the purity test mentioned above, the Orange tops are 100 iu Per kit. The Grey tops are 150 iu Per Kit. So it is basically a quantity indicator.

Definition of a "Kit" : The quantity of vials to make up the total IU advertised....
So a 100 IU kit is composed of 10 ea. 10 iu vials. (Orange: 10x10=100). (Grey: 15x10=150).

I had this same question not long ago so I understand your position. I hope my explanation helped you better understand.

the purity of grey top puretropin gh is higher than orange top puretropin gh ,

orange top puretropin gh :10iu/vial-----100iu/kit

grey top puretropin gh :15iu/vial--150iu/kit

someone love orange top , someone love grey top , it is decided by yourselves.

the quality of them are top , we are sure, maybe you can have a try , thanks , :0

Last edited:
I just ordered iron labs orange tops yesterday . I’ll be posting about them once I do serum test !

Theyre both outstanding. I have used and dozens of my clients have and still use to this day

I think the Orange Tops are slightly more affordable so I see my guys use them more for that reason only

You cannot go wrong with this brand

This is hands down one of the top brands in existance, be happy you found them. (and I have no affiliation and am not paid to say this fyi)

Theyre both outstanding. I have used and dozens of my clients have and still use to this day

I think the Orange Tops are slightly more affordable so I see my guys use them more for that reason only

You cannot go wrong with this brand

This is hands down one of the top brands in existance, be happy you found them. (and I have no affiliation and am not paid to say this fyi)

I honestly can’t wait lol . This will be my second run with gh ever . First time I quit after 2 months bc my wrists hurt bad af . This time I plan to slower lol

Back