• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you use for high volume pip?

Nats

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I typically ice an area after high volume injections. Seems to reduce future pip. Afterwards if there is still pip or cramps I switch to heat to get rid of knots.

If anyone has the perfect program speak up.

Thanks.

Ps, multiple 2-3 ml injections.

Cut your gear w sterile grapeseed oil (GSO) at a ratio of 1:1

Aka 1cc of gear mixed w 1cc of sterile GSO

Reduce volume in each shot to 2cc total. Use multiple injection sites and be sure to rotate sparingly. Do not use the same injection site again for several weeks as the oil can accumulate, especially if a preabcess condition exists unbeknownst to you, and can trigger additional PIP, swelling, abcess or infection.

Multiple locations. Over 2CC’s I get PIP from volume. Farm out those quads and you can have 4-6 good sites per quad…once you break them in.

Right after injection I massage the area very hard. Then I throw icy hot on it and head to the gym. Going to the gym helps especially if your training the muscle you injected. Then I come home and take a very hot shower and with soap in my hand I massage the area very hard again. After the shower I have an electric massage gun and I’ll put that on the area for 5 mins. Then I apply more icy hot and that usually stops any pip.

In the gym, I hit the muscle group that I injected most recently. So, if I know I have a shoulder day, I hit my delts with the oil, and then get a solid shoulder day in after. It works IMO - Esp with higher volumes. Lots of moving parts here, so it’s tough to offers good advice.

Last edited:
from my time using test 500e,, i used GSO 1:1 like stated above,, it still left pip ,, not as bad , but bad enough that once i finished the vial , i switched to 300 test e and never looked back,, (last time i try to save money with more mg per ml.. )

i found anything above 300mg per ml is gonna have pip,, so eaither suck it up or buy less mg per ml and inject more

I know what gives me pipand what doesn’t. So I avoid the former. When I tried some 200mg primo my pip wascrippling. I went to my PT chick and got ultrasound. Cured it in less then 3 sessions.

I suggest buying a cheap home machine. Perhaps PT guys here can suggest what wavelength works best. I get sessions for about $12 so no reason for me to buy one but if I livedin the USAI would buy one for sure.
Works for a bunch of muscle related pain elsewhere too.

PIP is part of the game...the longer you're in it the more it Will happen..
1st try to avoid what causes it first..
If it's the product itself..use a cutter or mix it in with other compounds..too dilute..

Ice is not generally the way to go...But if you get relief..do what works.
With as many new compounds..carrier oils and different viscosities available today..PIP is becoming a real issue..

We all get it from time to time...
However..if the normal things don't supply some to total relief..
That is an indication something is Really wrong..

IML Gear Cream!
Agree with the above.

Two 1cc or three 1cc shots are less likely to cause PIP than one high volume shot. Lots of places to spread it out, glutes, VG, lats, shoulders, etc. You can use 2-3 different areas of big muscles as well. For instance, I've done 2-3CC many times in glutes but spread it out. Yes, its more pinning, but less irritation, PiP, and faster recovery for using that spot again. And, I only use 27g or higher.

Most times when I get pip is using compounds that are made higher than 200mg/ml

Most times when I get pip is using compounds that are made higher than 200mg/ml

This is usually the case...but it also depends greatly on the Mad Scientist..his mixture..
And the guy I've used for yrs is top notch...so even at 400mgs/cc of Test E...or a cc of DHB..no worries..

This is usually the case...but it also depends greatly on the Mad Scientist..his mixture..
And the guy I've used for yrs is top notch...so even at 400mgs/cc of Test E...or a cc of DHB..no worries..

Yes sir your right the guy I use is the same way like pinning water

Why anyone would put themselves through the agony of that shit is beyond me. Fuck that!

That's why I never buy large jugs anymore..
I had to give away 30cc's of a 50cc jug...due to the crippling PIP..

Back