• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shoulder plan

Nattynate

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s everyone doing for shoulders?

Coming back from a rotator cuff tear and looking to pick things up a bit. Any one lift stand above the rest for you guys

Thanks in advance

I’m just coming back from pec and shoulder surgery i keep my shoulder lifts basic with lateral raises front raises and rear delt flys. I keep the weight light and just go for volume.

Nasty Bam I know how you feel brother I'm also just starting back from a rotator cuff & pec tendon tear surgery myself only been 4 months. Dr told told me to keep it light with alot of volume. I hope you the best on your come back from the surgery.

Military Press with barbell
Front Raise with dumbbells regular or hammer grip
Side Raise with dumbbells or machine
Rear Delts with dumbbells
Shrugs with barbell

Make sure you warm up good with a 2.5lb

Nasty Bam I know how you feel brother I'm also just starting back from a rotator cuff & pec tendon tear surgery myself only been 4 months. Dr told told me to keep it light with alot of volume. I hope you the best on your come back from the surgery.

It’s rough man honestly i think the surgery was worse than the actual tear bro. I had my surgery back in April and it still doesn’t feel right. Good luck to you too brother! Make sure you get some bpc and TB speed up that healing too.

Shoulders Felt great doing this today. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

It’s brutal man. Been going light but it’s taking a while to get back

It’s rough man honestly i think the surgery was worse than the actual tear bro. I had my surgery back in April and it still doesn’t feel right. Good luck to you too brother! Make sure you get some bpc and TB speed up that healing too.
BPC-157^^^^

What’s everyone doing for shoulders?

Coming back from a rotator cuff tear and looking to pick things up a bit. Any one lift stand above the rest for you guys

Thanks in advance

Monday The 13th I’m having rotator cuff surgery it’s barley torn so I’m gonna get it fixed beifre it gets worse

Bradford Presses (OHP alternating front to back of head). 5x5 heavy.
Side Laterals (high reps)
Rear Delt Raises (high reps)
Shrugs

Front delts get plenty from benching already...

IML Gear Cream!
Cage or wall presses are always good. Also start working on some spider crawls.

Two words:

Smith Machine
I always wanted to try that for my shitty shoulders. I feel like you don't have to. How do I say it. Like balance or steady the weight? . Just press it. Is that the jist of how they work. The same way the weight stack doesn't swing on resistance machines because the stack has a rod thru it?

The last few yrs I've had to change almost everything I thought I knew to work around new and old injuries..I discovered many of my old exercises did more damage than good as the yrs pass..And what I found about shoulders...heavy presses Will get something down the road..and I loved doing them..on the Smith..

But today with cervical nerve damage I have to work around what works and doesn't irritate the problem..
And band work...with a modified upright row movement..works great..no popping joints or pain..shoulders have never looked better..

I always wanted to try that for my shitty shoulders. I feel like you don't have to. How do I say it. Like balance or steady the weight? . Just press it. Is that the jist of how they work. The same way the weight stack doesn't swing on resistance machines because the stack has a rod thru it?

I have the shittiest shoulders on here. Both need reconstruction. But smith machine overhead and cables have kept me going.

Ole Meadows approach, I like.

Spider crawls are the most deceiving exercise I can think of......

As long as you keep your arms close then maybe okay but any wide grip or stance and comprised shoulders will get worse. With little to no cartridge it will grind the top of your humerus and glenoid and make more bone spurs and discomfort.

Back