NFL brings back social justice helmet decals...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    If anything white men should be celebrated. We’ve given back so much to the less capable that we’ve put our own race up for grabs.

all we get it fucking Labor Day…. Unbelievable….

At least we earned "our day"....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    The problem is the people crying to end racism are the ones doing everything they can to make sure it never dies. This country is more equal than its ever been. Too bad they don’t put as much effort into educating themselves as they do exploiting their platform to push hate. We could really band together if people did that.
    exactly this...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points

With all the rules the game hasn't been the same for a long time anyways. I stopped watching years ago when the DOD started pumping money into the NFL with all that Bs propaganda... flyovers, flag unfurling etc. It was pretty clear what they were doing with these displays of paid patriotism
    “It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”
    ― Frederick Douglass

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    With all the rules the game hasn't been the same for a long time anyways. I stopped watching years ago when the DOD started pumping money into the NFL with all that Bs propaganda... flyovers, flag unfurling etc. It was pretty clear what they were doing with these displays of paid patriotism

I agree with you on paid patriotism.

True patriotism is free and comes from the heart of the people of said country.

American Patriotism is all about freedom.

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

It should never be bought and paid for......EVER!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    I agree with you on paid patriotism.

True patriotism is free and comes from the heart of the people of said country.

American Patriotism is all about freedom.

Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

It should never be bought and paid for......EVER!
    Not with money, but occasionally must be paid in blood. The day is coming when some very good people are going to do some very bad things.

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    You should all be glad they are doing this. Last Census indicated that the white population is shrinking and caucasians are soon to be a minority in the US.
    Yes and no.

Some news coverage of the latest 2020 census results may have led you to think the white population in the U.S. is shrinking or in decline.

The actual story about the country's biggest racial group is more complicated than that.

And it's largely the result of a major shift in how the U.S. census asks about people's racial identities. Since 2000, the forms for the national, once-a-decade head count have allowed participants to check off more than one box when answering the race question.

While the 2020 census results show fewer people checking off only the "White" box compared with in 2010, there was an almost 316% jump in the number of U.S. residents who identified with the "White" category and one or more of the other racial groups. Their responses boosted the size of a white population that includes anyone who marked "White."

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/22/10296...-hispanic-race

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    F that shit . If the glove fits.
    Im not sure what you mean by that statement?

I stopped watching years ago for multiple reasons, the political shit they are and have been pulling is only on par with their course.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,527 Posts
    Rep Points

You think the Africans woulda done things differently? In a more positive light? Lol

To the victor the spoils…. Let’s make the entire world Harlem ….. or Nigeria … either way,… you little white boy saviors of the non whites in west land ain’t gonna feel like the end result is fair.

at least we provide an Avenue…. Ain’t no white man alive today ever bought people (except for your democrat leaders) … y’all attacking slaves for slavery… try attacking gates, Fauci, pelosi , Biden …. Cortez (literally a colonialists name)…. Omar (whose people kill fags and put women in chains)

democrats are hypocrites and idiots and literal slave owners and those of you that race hustle also vote for racists. Y’all fucking retards.

lick my asshole
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post
    Not with money, but occasionally must be paid in blood. The day is coming when some very good people are going to do some very bad things.
    I can't argue logic that has no flaws.... Touché sir, Touché!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Necron_99 View Post

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,104 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by NY_Angie View Post

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants
    It sure looks like the liberty tree is in need of said refreshment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts
    Rep Points

America will be Mexico soon. they come here illegally, post up the Mexican flag, and then want us to behave likes it's Mexico. there is 1 place you can fly that flag, and it ain't here

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,653 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Big Puppy View Post
    America will be Mexico soon. they come here illegally, post up the Mexican flag, and then want us to behave likes it's Mexico. there is 1 place you can fly that flag, and it ain't here
    I grew up in jersey where you only saw irish and itailian flags, its just a pride in your heritage thing, it isnt an anti american thing, a lot of hispanics in the military

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,057 Posts
    Rep Points

I will say this, if the NFL came out and you had to stand and Pledge to Donald Trump and then you had to wear a MAGA sticker on your helmet.

I'd boycott that crap too.

As a former athlete, and as someone who def follows politics, Ill be the first to say I want NOTHING about politics intertwined into my sports. Nothing. NO side. I don't wanna see or hear any of it. Anyone else feel that way?

Likewise I think Arnold is an asshole. He's not only a sellout but he has done just that and tried to mix politics in the World of bodybuilding.

Theres enough politics in the sport of bodybuilding itself to kill a small army and EVERYONE already despises this. WTF was he thinking adding "screw your freedoms' remarks?

No, screw you Arnold

They/Them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    700 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I grew up in jersey where you only saw irish and itailian flags, its just a pride in your heritage thing, it isnt an anti american thing, a lot of hispanics in the military
    Yeah I can second the lots of Hispanics in the military thing.

I was friends with a bunch of dudes that were very Puerto Rican and they had that music they liked, and their flags, and their good food but aside from that their world view was exactly the same as mine.

The only culture I really find to be sort of incompatible with American culture is Muslims. They’re just extremely fundamentalist by virtue of the very nature of their religion. They’re like the Orthodox Jews in Lakewood NJ. They have their communities and they don’t really blend with the outside world. Although in my travels I’ve found both Muslim and Orthodox Jewish communities to be generally friendly.

A lot of people don’t realize that it’s considered sacrilegious in Islam to change the Koran in any way, whereas the Bible, Old Testament (Judaism) and New Testament (Christianity) have been abridged, and therefore changed and updated with the times constantly.

The fact that the Koran can and never will be abridged has basically locked the culture of the majority of Islamist nations and groups into the 7th century. Christians stopped spreading with the sword, Muslims didn’t and they won’t so long as that basic rule remains in place.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,527 Posts
    Rep Points

Don’t forget Arnold’s take on legalizing AAS. Talk about a hypocrite. Typical elitist attitude tho. Do as I say not what I do.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.