• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

**WIN FREE COLOGNE** from GYMnTONIC Supplements

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The newest scent I have added is actually called GRAPHITE and believe it or not it is from Bath and Body Works

Now this scent also comes in a body wash. I have a pheromone body wash with the scent as well. But this thread is for someone on ASF to win a free 3mL spray mini

https://stores.gymntonic.com/graphite-mens-pheromone-infused-cologne/

GRAPHITE_COLOGNE__05349.1630188767.1280.1280.jpg

No Purchase Necessary

RULES:

Choose a number 1-333. Write it down here in the thread. You can choose two different numbers EACH ONLY. Whoever picks the number or comes closest wins. It doesn't matter if your number is above or below the number chosen.

Lets say the Random Number Generator picks 150. And you have 145, or 155, and that is the closest you win.

Also if someone else chooses the same number, the first person to choose that number wins.

In the event of a TIE, I will send both members a free cologne.

Contest Ends Saturday at midnight

Thanks Everyone and enjoy!

gymntonicpheromonead2.jpg

Product Information:

These are infused with the GYMnTONIC Supplements Famous PHEROMONE Blend. The formula is secret (and my creation) having researched Pheromones since the late 1990s and being on many pheromone boards. The main ingredient is Androsterone.

These pheromones and scents can attract the opposite sex. Invites friendly discussion, trust and communication. Sealing the deal is up to you!

**If anyone doesn't want to wait and wants to try the product immediately I will offer a BUY ONE GET ONE FREE on this scent.
Simply use the code "ASF" at checkout. You get a small discount and anyone who orders using this code will get a free unit when you purchase one.**

https://stores.gymntonic.com/graphite-mens-pheromone-infused-cologne/

I aways get compliments when I use your colognes! I’m not familiar with this scent but I’m in

Last edited:
Oh shit here we go...

IML Gear Cream!
^^ bump ^^

Two more days to get in on this free contest!

The contest ends tonight!

Winner will be chosen by Monday and pack will ship tuesday :)

7, 152

Always wanted to try these prohormones but I dont do crypto currency ;(

7, 152

Always wanted to try these prohormones but I dont do crypto currency ;(

Thanks guys the contest Ends tonight!! Grab your numbers please!

And Bolan besides BTC we take the following payments!

GYMnTONIC Supplements Accepts the Following Payments:
Email us: ORDER@GYMNTONIC.com for payment info
gymntonicpayments2019.jpg
bitcoinlogo.jpg

198 was the winning number selected by random generator

Get Shredded!
9tmare and Fusion61 you guys tied for the win.

9tmare had 199
Fusion had 197

So I have to give away two sets LOL

Congrats you guys I will PM you for address info :) Enjoy!!

9tmare and Fusion61 you guys tied for the win.

9tmare had 199
Fusion had 197

So I have to give away two sets LOL

Congrats you guys I will PM you for address info :) Enjoy!!

Congratulations to 9tmare & Fusion61. Hope you guys use this in the way its intended for and bring some stories back to us.

Thanks Wes! And congrats to the winners you’re gonna love the smell goods

Back