• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Florida diner owner tells biden supports to go somewhere else

Libturdz cheered and supported places when businesses did this to Trump supporters. Lets see if they also support this.

:whackoff:

Next we need to stop sending gas and other petroleum products to all of these Biden supporters. I'm from Louisiana where hurricane Ida just devastated the entire southeastern portion of the state. Louisiana is a Red state overall, but heavily Blue in New Orleans and Baton Rouge... the two largest cities in the state. Both which were directly impacted by Ida. You should see the lines of cars at fuel stations trying to get gas in their cars in both of these two cities.... Why are these fuckers so needy for gasoline now...... go plug your fucking Tesla in to the charging bank you fucks! And all the libtards up in the northeastern part of the country would find out what cold really is if I had my way. All Biden supporters would have their natural gas meters locked closed this winter.

This is great and Florida is awesome.
Sickening media cheered on businesses blacklisting Trump supporters, mob violence against Trump supporters, etc.

Gov DeSantis also passed an executive order allowing citizens in cars who are being surrounded and threatened by mob violence and are scared for their safety and lives to be able to run over the mob that is in front of them. I would pancake every mother fucker in front in me, lol.

Back