• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's First IFBB Pro

IML Gear Cream!
An amazing accomplishment, and well deserved! Keep killin it Killion! Any ideas on when you plan to do your first pro show? And what show are you thinking?

Wanted to congratulate my brother Killonb12 for getting his pro card in classic physique this weekend.

To my knowledge, he's the first IFBB pro from this forum so, it's a big deal imo. All of the knowledge we share here really DOES matter in one way or another to someone at any point in time.

Congrats!
247f805457dab839e1b9d93fdaf551ab.jpg
Fuck yeah dude

Congratulations!!

Congrats, my dude!! Our very own Freight Train also earned his pro card this last weekend. Curious to know if it was the same show. Congrats to the both of you.
Yes he sure did. I didn't want to say anything but I'm glad you brought it up!!!!

Congrats, my dude!! Our very own Freight Train also earned his pro card this last weekend. Curious to know if it was the same show. Congrats to the both of you.
Awesome to hear...he sure is like a freight train coming through!

So that makes two now...

Get Shredded!
Hahaha no freaking way man. This guy is next level
I'm sure you can do it man, just got to be able to bust your ass every day! I've seen your log before and you've done well.

He’s a freak for sure and would def do some damage on stage with the right coach
Monte has proven himself to make some real winners.

Back