• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The truth will set you free!!!

100% truth.

Now I was subject to some amazing training during my time in Govt and some private security work.

But now as a random civilian, good training isn’t easy to even access. My local ranges will NOT allow drawing from holster, or even moving while shooting.

Train hard to keep my body sharp, and hope my fluorescent lit, air-conditioned shooting transfers when/if they day of need comes.

Great message, but even for the willing, keeping the tool sharp isn’t simple.

Well said. The whole deal about not drawing from your holster is just dumb.....My range is outdoor and basically unsupervised thus Ldog gets all the practice that he needs.

100% truth.

Now I was subject to some amazing training during my time in Govt and some private security work.

But now as a random civilian, good training isn’t easy to even access. My local ranges will NOT allow drawing from holster, or even moving while shooting.

Train hard to keep my body sharp, and hope my fluorescent lit, air-conditioned shooting transfers when/if they day of need comes.

Great message, but even for the willing, keeping the tool sharp isn’t simple.

Back