• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pets

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Out of curiosity. What kind of pets do you guys have or have had. I love my wife but there was something about this big boy that always made me smile when I was in a bad mood. His name was Bruiser. Great with the kids and liked to share his water with them. It was like the real life sandlot in my back yard. He died a few years ago and I'm pretty sure that was only the 2nd or 3rd time my wife has seen me cry in 21 years. 20130908_210720.jpg20140507_172939.jpg20140507_170255.jpg

I love only my pets and my pets only I have a dane/pit mix and a pit terrier they are my children...
Everyone else's is food in my eyes

Sorry for your loss. When my childhood dog died I took it harder than losing some of my relatives. At the moment I have 2 puggles that are brother and sister. I only wanted 1 dog but when I went to pick one up the other would cry, so I had to take them both. They are both 15 and have completely lost their hearing. But they are great at warming your feet up in the winter. If you sit down they love sitting right on your feet. Great dogs, sad to see them getting old.

I have two dogs a Chihuahua and a Pomeranian and both are 11 years old.

Out of curiosity. What kind of pets do you guys have or have had. I love my wife but there was something about this big boy that always made me smile when I was in a bad mood. His name was Bruiser. Great with the kids and liked to share his water with them. It was like the real life sandlot in my back yard. He died a few years ago and I'm pretty sure that was only the 2nd or 3rd time my wife has seen me cry in 21 years. View attachment 64986View attachment 64987View attachment 64988
Sorry for your loss I know that feeling just lost my olde English few month ago he was only 6 out of now wear he started acting strange and breathing heavy by the time I ran to get dressed to take him to er he drop dead on me he was my buddy always by my side im still devastated to this day my other 2 frenchie.. are not like he was

My profile pic is my boy. He's a rescue that I've had 7 years now. I also have a cat I rescued who's original owner abandoned. He's a pudgy thing. His fat swings side to side when he runs. I named him jellyroll lol

I have 2 cats that are my kids. Going on 11 and 12, and they will never die. I just had a baby girl and I tell her they are her older brothers.

Sorry for your loss I know that feeling just lost my olde English few month ago he was only 6 out of now wear he started acting strange and breathing heavy by the time I ran to get dressed to take him to er he drop dead on me he was my buddy always by my side im still devastated to this day my other 2 frenchie.. are not like he was
I heard they a suspect to a condition where the intestines tie themselves in a knot out of nowhere. We think that's what happened to him. He was fine, come home from work and he was gone.

I heard they a suspect to a condition where the intestines tie themselves in a knot out of nowhere. We think that's what happened to him. He was fine, come home from work and he was gone.
That's what we were thinking happened or stomach flipped.. thats so sad.. what do u think does this

That's what we were thinking happened or stomach flipped.. thats so sad.. what do u think does this
This is actually pretty common in bigger dogs.

We bought our dogs some food bowl /containers that are right below head high for this exact reason. Apparently eating from the floor can cause the stomach to flip so these eliminate that issue.

This is actually pretty common in bigger dogs.

We bought our dogs some food bowl /containers that are right below head high for this exact reason. Apparently eating from the floor can cause the stomach to flip so these eliminate that issue.
Great Idea!

I can’t do pets anymore. They’re a lot of responsibility and they always die before you so you know you’re just setting yourself for a sad moment. I had to put my Doberman down about 2 years ago and still have a hard time thinking about him without getting a little sad.

He was wild and scared the shit out of most people but he was as sweet as can be.

Attachments

• 03A3DA7A-1147-4924-8051-23E3CFD6D16D.jpeg
    03A3DA7A-1147-4924-8051-23E3CFD6D16D.jpeg
    126.9 KB · Views: 72
I can’t do pets anymore. They’re a lot of responsibility and they always die before you so you know you’re just setting yourself for a sad moment. I had to put my Doberman down about 2 years ago and still have a hard time thinking about him without getting a little sad.

He was wild and scared the shit out of most people but he was as sweet as can be.
Sorry brotha. Wtf did he catch? I can't make it out.

Sorry brotha. Wtf did he catch? I can't make it out.

Thanks man, he didn’t even quite make it to 9. Congestive heart failure is really common in Dobermans apparently.

Lol he pulled a deer skin out of the woods somewhere and dragged it into the yard.

Hunters will skin them and chop off their head and hooves and leave it as one piece and then leave them in the woods or put them in a bag and throw it out going down the road.

Ricky would find a few every year and bring them home and then I’d have to bag them up and chuck them in the dumpster at my shop so he wouldn’t pull them out again.

Man bruiser was a beast!

Well I have kids that's about it. My youngest daughter has geckos. She has taken like 1000 pictures of it on my phone....
9cf8256b90b50c0f13f9651bb7752a8c.jpg
ae79a09bab4782f0b30f4300835f7701.jpg
e6e9ab919f64da07c24fee17f2b3820a.jpg
1d4a173e35dfa8383423a1900b945a6f.jpg

5b73c32ac3022e5922a23caf1f228641.jpg

I'm here to shit on your floor and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum :roflmao:

lmao....we had a cat that would shit in my shoes every chance she got. It took a long time for us to become buddies. She was a great hunter though. She'd go out into the fields and come back with rats all the time. We had a flash flood one time and evidently it drove the rats to higher ground and she was picking them off all night. I woke up to a yard full of dead rats....iirc, there were 23 total.

My Wolf-hybrid.. that's 130lbs is King
Saves My life at less 10 times.. I mean out cold face in the dirt..and he gets help..

He is never more than 5ft AWAY..
Hell his 22" from shoulders to shoulder..A Beast

But the biggest baby to be part Wolf..
If passes before me,it will be unbearable....

And from I'm going try Now..that won't happen..
Sorry for your loss..It will kill me if he passes..

View attachment 64997

I'm here to shit on your floor and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of bubblegum :roflmao:

Cute. The ones in our neighborhood seem to have a set of balls on 'em, Try to come after us when we're walking the dog.
I seem to remember the ones near us when I was a kid going after everyone who walked by.

Loud little bastards...

Back