• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Props to all you guys

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta say props to all you guys that carry around a ton of muscle regularly. I’ve trained my whole life focused on staying lean, strong and flexible. I always had to be very aware not to get too muscular because of the negative impact it would have had on my goals. Since coming here and changing my whole outlook on training and my goals in the gym I’m now approximately 45lbs heavier than I’m used to walking around at. I gotta admit I wasn’t expecting the constant “heavy” feeling. Don’t get me wrong I’m not some Mass monster but for me that extra 45lbs of muscle is a bitch to carry. I feel like a big fat pig on the mats and I’m gassing out in half the time I normally would when rolling. I do like the size and power increase though. I’m torn on how to feel. I want to keep growing but I’m afraid I can’t walk up a set of steps soon. Lol

I gotta say props to all you guys that carry around a ton of muscle regularly. I’ve trained my whole life focused on staying lean, strong and flexible. I always had to be very aware not to get too muscular because of the negative impact it would have had on my goals. Since coming here and changing my whole outlook on training and my goals in the gym I’m now approximately 45lbs heavier than I’m used to walking around at. I gotta admit I wasn’t expecting the constant “heavy” feeling. Don’t get me wrong I’m not some Mass monster but for me that extra 45lbs of muscle is a bitch to carry. I feel like a big fat pig on the mats and I’m gassing out in half the time I normally would when rolling. I do like the size and power increase though. I’m torn on how to feel. I want to keep growing but I’m afraid I can’t walk up a set of steps soon. Lol

Wait till you have to get on a cpap. At 215 I hardly snore and at 250 I wake up feeling like I’m suffocating in the middle of the night. Got on a cpap and problem solved.

I'm about 40lbs lighter than my pic here and it's been big psychologically as I've always been a bigger guy...I'm not as strong as I was but damn I feel great, and feel so much stronger in other areas. It's funny because I'm much smaller now and also got a lot bigger mouth in public, so vocal and mess with everybody....people are awesome, they make me laugh

I'm about 40lbs lighter than my pic here and it's been big psychologically as I've always been a bigger guy...I'm not as strong as I was but damn I feel great, and feel so much stronger in other areas. It's funny because I'm much smaller now and also got a lot bigger mouth in public, so vocal and mess with everybody....people are awesome, they make me laugh

its called Napoleon syndrome..

And welcome to the club bro… 😉

I got up to 265-270 at the beginning of last year for a solid 3-4 months before I started prep.

It was rough.

Sweat like hell, out of breath doing anything, sleep sucks, tired all the time, couldn't move like I liked too, was choking down food every two hours, clothes didn't fit.

It sucked most of the time, BUT, for that 1-2 hours in the gym, I felt like a fucking monster lol.

LOL

I wonder what would happen if they tossed you, me, AR15, milf king, and a few other types like us into a random city in some shitty bar scene and watch the mayhem happen..... we could be like Jackass the Movie/show but .....

Hello I'm CowboyPump77 this is the teeth and claws only death match game....fuck all you bitch boys in this bar right now, we all ran trains on your mothers....lol...

Hilarity ensues...

One can dream...

Anyway O.P. yes I feel you. When I was 260lbs it was TOOOOO much. I feel better at 205 to 225lbs....

That is why I stay away from sust for too long. That shit puts mass on me like 2 lbs a day

I'm 203lbs at 5'8...still keeping up training even though Father Time is not really on my side.

I got up to 265-270 at the beginning of last year for a solid 3-4 months before I started prep.

It was rough.

Sweat like hell, out of breath doing anything, sleep sucks, tired all the time, couldn't move like I liked too, was choking down food every two hours, clothes didn't fit.

It sucked most of the time, BUT, for that 1-2 hours in the gym, I felt like a fucking monster lol.
Man, you hit the nail on the head. I'm a alittle short of 6'2" but I hit 275lbs last year and I wasn't a fat ass. I felt like shit...about the only time I liked it was when I was in the gym. Felt like a monster. I'm 250lbs now, and 240 would probably be the best. I don't compete though, just like to be big.
It's just a self conscious thing with me, and I bet alot of bodybuilders, that it screws with your mind getting smaller. In the last six years I never took a break except one week when I had hip replacement. 7 days later I was busting ass on crutches working upper body obviously.

IML Gear Cream!
I didn't know they stacked shit that high....

lol....

J/K buddy

Couldn't help myself.
Lol you smartass...finally got to 3 plates on bench even for a double so that's a start and I'm hoping to stack more plates before I finally turn 60.

Lol you smartass...finally got to 3 plates on bench even for a double so that's a start and I'm hoping to stack more plates before I finally turn 60.

In all seriousness that's great man. I know even at 44 my body is falling apart. I hope to be able to walk much less lift at 60!!! After a small pec tear I stop worrying about my bench so much. At 45 and up I read so many guys tearing a pec. My pride is not worth so much these days... live and learn and all that. That said, I'm proud of ya!! truly!!

all these 6 plus foot guys crying they are short... meanwhile at 5 ft 8 on a good day... though I am thicc as fuck...Many a tall guy didn't see me coming like a freight train as I ran them over...Take downs were my specialty along with reversals...

In all seriousness that's great man. I know even at 44 my body is falling apart. I hope to be able to walk much less lift at 60!!! After a small pec tear I stop worrying about my bench so much. At 45 and up I read so many guys tearing a pec. My pride is not worth so much these days... live and learn and all that. That said, I'm proud of ya!! truly!!
Thanks and doing this carefully to avoid any more serious injury as had my share of that all thru my life and still want to keep lifting till I keel over dead. My knees are fucked, neck's fucked and lower back's almost completely fucked....even my brain's fucked lol.

Pec tears suck nonetheless and I'm trying to avoid tearing anything.

Last edited:
Man I would have given my left nut to be 6’ or over. Ohwell I guess it does make my penis look longer in the mirror. Lol

all these 6 plus foot guys crying they are short... meanwhile at 5 ft 8 on a good day... though I am thicc as fuck...Many a tall guy didn't see me coming like a freight train as I ran them over...Take downs were my specialty along with reversals...

Man, you hit the nail on the head. I'm a alittle short of 6'2" but I hit 275lbs last year and I wasn't a fat ass. I felt like shit...about the only time I liked it was when I was in the gym. Felt like a monster. I'm 250lbs now, and 240 would probably be the best. I don't compete though, just like to be big.
It's just a self conscious thing with me, and I bet alot of bodybuilders, that it screws with your mind getting smaller. In the last six years I never took a break except one week when I had hip replacement. 7 days later I was busting ass on crutches working upper body obviously.

I'm 5'10 on a good day, yeah, it's a lot of weight to move around lol.

It definitely is a mind fuck though. I'm sitting around 250 these days but, I'm not fat so it's bearable and, the amount of food I need now to gain weight compared to then it's night and day. Getting the calories in is the hardest part.

A day or two of missing a single meal and my weight will drop 3-5lbs.

I'm 5'10 on a good day, yeah, it's a lot of weight to move around lol.

It definitely is a mind fuck though. I'm sitting around 250 these days but, I'm not fat so it's bearable and, the amount of food I need now to gain weight compared to then it's night and day. Getting the calories in is the hardest part.

A day or two of missing a single meal and my weight will drop 3-5lbs.
c'mon Monte, we all know ur a fat ass! And that avi is 2 yrs. old-lol. I'm 5' 9.5in and weigh about 210, but I prob. got most of u guys by 20 yrs. That makes ALL the diff.- AGE. I used to carry around 235 comfortably and wasn't fat @ all- if I got to that weight now it would drive me crazy- it's kind of a distribution problem-lol. The weight just doesn't go in the same places anymore- and can't quite go like I used too- but I'm comfortable anywhere between 205-215. And that's really what's important- what makes each of us HAPPY imo. And it's just impossible to eat like I used too- still eat pretty good- just not as much. Tell u one thing, to be 5'10 and weigh 250 and not be fat- ur eating and working ur ass off- more power too u bro!

c'mon Monte, we all know ur a fat ass! And that avi is 2 yrs. old-lol. I'm 5' 9.5in and weigh about 210, but I prob. got most of u guys by 20 yrs. That makes ALL the diff.- AGE. I used to carry around 235 comfortably and wasn't fat @ all- if I got to that weight now it would drive me crazy- it's kind of a distribution problem-lol. The weight just doesn't go in the same places anymore- and can't quite go like I used too- but I'm comfortable anywhere between 205-215. And that's really what's important- what makes each of us HAPPY imo. And it's just impossible to eat like I used too- still eat pretty good- just not as much. Tell u one thing, to be 5'10 and weigh 250 and not be fat- ur eating and working ur ass off- more power too u bro!
It's a year old. But yeah, I'm still not fat.
dd8ec19ba1952e809bdcd0ca33da80c2.jpg
680820776f504c515b8dc743add18439.jpg
e341876466a1ea2eab2fa434225f1d46.jpg

Anybody having trouble with blood pressure as weight increases? I went over 250 this year, which inspired big hopes for competition in 2021, but I could not get my blood pressure under control. I am back down in the 230s now and cruising on low dose trt and have a little easier time with it.

I am older than everybody else posting, I think, but I can't be the only one with this issue.

Damn It...where is TourageV8 when you need him
That guy was a freaking beast...

I feel exactly like alot of you the snoring is a push for me to lose weight around 240 I start feeling lighter and breath better. I'm back to 260 going back down and can tell a difference in 20pds.. you guys at 205 are lucky imo

Hell.. I'll give 3 nuts to be 6 ft...
Didn't say they would be my nuts..

Back