• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Big Ramy Shows Jacked 322lb Frame 8 Weeks Out From 2021 Olympia

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Big Ramy looks nearly unstoppable with a back shot around two months out from the 2021 Mr. Olympia

Heading into the 2021 Mr. Olympia, Big Ramy is the reigning champ and the man to beat. However that will not be easy to do if his recent physique updates are any indication of what he is bringing to the stage.

Ramy shocked everyone with the package that he brought to the 2020 Mr. Olympia, winning the contest after a nearly flawless performance. Fans of the sport knew that he had the possibility and potential to do that, but he had never been able to put it all together on the big stage, up to that point.

He is heading into this year hungrier than ever, looking to defend his title, and it looks like he has a very good chance of doing just that. A recent post to Instagram saw the reigning champ looking massive, showing off his enormous back while revealing that he is 322lb eight weeks out from the contest.

“Just a glimpse of what’s to come – taken 8 weeks out 322 pounds – WINTER is here to stay 🥶” wrote Chad Nicholls, coach to Big Ramy.

To be clear, this is only a shot of his back, which is an area that the Egyptian has never had any struggles with. However the fact that he is at a plodding 322lb, with just about two months until showtime, shows that we can be expecting a massive version of this man on stage, come October.

There are still some questions about what type of package Big Ramy will be bringing to the stage this year, most of these will likely not be answered until he steps on stage. That being said, last year he put a ton of focus on his conditioning, looking dry and massive at the same time.

For comparison, here is a picture of the champ’s back, five weeks out from last year’s Olympia. According to Chad, at this point Ramy was weighing 310lb, so it is safe to assume that while the Egyptian is going to be a bit bigger, adding more mass was not their gameplan this year.

As the 2021 Mr. Olympia draws closer, the competition is heating up in a huge way. It is going to be interesting to see how Big Ramy looks when he finally hits the stage this year, after such an impressive performance in 2020.

To be clear, this is not going to be an easy win for him, as former champ Brandon Curry and others are looking to dethrone the champ. However if these updates are any indication, they will be in for a tough night at the office.

Attachments

• Big-ramy.jpg
    Big-ramy.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 99
Jesus, dude is a monster. That back.... only think I see that could be bigger is his traps....could just be the pose too....wow!!!

Big Ramy looks nearly unstoppable with a back shot around two months out from the 2021 Mr. Olympia

Heading into the 2021 Mr. Olympia, Big Ramy is the reigning champ and the man to beat. However that will not be easy to do if his recent physique updates are any indication of what he is bringing to the stage.

Ramy shocked everyone with the package that he brought to the 2020 Mr. Olympia, winning the contest after a nearly flawless performance. Fans of the sport knew that he had the possibility and potential to do that, but he had never been able to put it all together on the big stage, up to that point.

He is heading into this year hungrier than ever, looking to defend his title, and it looks like he has a very good chance of doing just that. A recent post to Instagram saw the reigning champ looking massive, showing off his enormous back while revealing that he is 322lb eight weeks out from the contest.

“Just a glimpse of what’s to come – taken 8 weeks out 322 pounds – WINTER is here to stay 略” wrote Chad Nicholls, coach to Big Ramy.

To be clear, this is only a shot of his back, which is an area that the Egyptian has never had any struggles with. However the fact that he is at a plodding 322lb, with just about two months until showtime, shows that we can be expecting a massive version of this man on stage, come October.

There are still some questions about what type of package Big Ramy will be bringing to the stage this year, most of these will likely not be answered until he steps on stage. That being said, last year he put a ton of focus on his conditioning, looking dry and massive at the same time.

For comparison, here is a picture of the champ’s back, five weeks out from last year’s Olympia. According to Chad, at this point Ramy was weighing 310lb, so it is safe to assume that while the Egyptian is going to be a bit bigger, adding more mass was not their gameplan this year.

As the 2021 Mr. Olympia draws closer, the competition is heating up in a huge way. It is going to be interesting to see how Big Ramy looks when he finally hits the stage this year, after such an impressive performance in 2020.

To be clear, this is not going to be an easy win for him, as former champ Brandon Curry and others are looking to dethrone the champ. However if these updates are any indication, they will be in for a tough night at the office.

insane !!!

Lol, christ almighty!
That fucking back......damn wings, he can hang-glide with those things
Hang-glide to the stage with them lol

Seriously he'll be literally a big contender this year for sure!

Not a big believer in shrugs it seems.

Freakin' beast though, but BB should be about more than just retard-size.

I don't wish anyone any ill will.

But I would not be surprised to see this guy turn up dead in the next 3 years.

I don't wish anyone any ill will.

But I would not be surprised to see this guy turn up dead in the next 3 years.
Seriously I hope not as we lost too many over the past few years. Dallas Mccarver comes to mind. Perhaps it's time to have sanity return to the sport as these freaky mass monsters are actually putting their lives on the line in the chase for the coveted Sandow.

Seriously I hope not as we lost too many over the past few years. Dallas Mccarver comes to mind. Perhaps it's time to have sanity return to the sport as these freaky mass monsters are actually putting their lives on the line in the chase for the coveted Sandow.

Yeah, I don't think a human is meant to walk around at that kind of weight. All the while on a shit load of chemicals.

Is the risk worth the benefit?? I would say most would say no after all said and done.

Maybe if you got the Sandow and a 10 million dollar prize then perhaps. Still, no money is worth your life since you can't spend it when your dead.

Yeah, I don't think a human is meant to walk around at that kind of weight. All the while on a shit load of chemicals.

Is the risk worth the benefit?? I would say most would say no after all said and done.

Maybe if you got the Sandow and a 10 million dollar prize then perhaps. Still, no money is worth your life since you can't spend it when your dead.
Absolutely spot on. This is why we need to see BB go back to basics as it has morphed into a freakshow.

IML Gear Cream!
Absolutely spot on. This is why we need to see BB go back to basics as it has morphed into a freakshow.

hell yes, that is what we want a freak show.

hell yes, that is what we want a freak show.
If that's what people want how can we keep these guys alive long enough to be able to still enjoy life? They seem to be going at such a relatively young age.

I am sure there'll be a debate on this subject coming...

Everyone of these guys knows the price they are risking. It’s not a situation where anyone at the point these guys are at doesn’t know what they are risking.

I salute these guys. They are in a elite category, out of 7.8 billion probably only 100 could get to that size at any given point. Think about that. Only 0.00000128205128205% of the population can achieve that.

As far as dying goes, we all die. Some will die and never achieve any glory. They will have at least achieved some. It’s not for us to say whether their dream was worth the price. For them it is

He's tris are so big makes his bis look small . That's a very large man .

Everyone of these guys knows the price they are risking. It’s not a situation where anyone at the point these guys are at doesn’t know what they are risking.

I salute these guys. They are in a elite category, out of 7.8 billion probably only 100 could get to that size at any given point. Think about that. Only 0.00000128205128205% of the population can achieve that.

As far as dying goes, we all die. Some will die and never achieve any glory. They will have at least achieved some. It’s not for us to say whether their dream was worth the price. For them it is

I agree, these guys are passionate about what they do. Never understood why people on these forums take that stance against it, we’re all kinda doing the same thing to an extent.

I agree, these guys are passionate about what they do. Never understood why people on these forums take that stance against it, we’re all kinda doing the same thing to an extent.

Right? I’m to busy living life to fear death to much. I leave the worrying to my mother. Some of these guys are way to concerned about death and I can’t help but wonder if it’s affecting their ability to live in the moment.

Living to be a old man is a gift but remember not all of us, no matter what we do, will live to our life expectancy.

Anybody know this guys PRs? Id imagine hes freaky strong, but still does higher rep stuff.

Back