• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Great now I'm in the dog house

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So last night we got baked and for some reason the shit hits me harder than it does her. Maybe it's because I'm always detoxing I dunno. So the wife says shut the door let's have sex. I was out of it and said I'm too tired now.
She said huh? What do you mean. I said I mean that last bag hit me hard and I'm already in nodding off. I mean I'm the one that has to do the work.

Oh boy that last sentence sent her off the deep end. She was pissed and I said hey its true when's the last time you were on top? She got all pissed rolled over and I passed out.

Lol maybe she'll put some work in now. Or maybe I won't be getting any for awhile lol.

Or maybe I won't be getting any for awhile lol.

^ It will be this.

I just got out of the doghouse last night myself (after about a week and a half). After awhile you learn exactly how long you will be there and just make do until then. Nothing is forever.

When my ex-wife used to deprive me of martial privledges, I would get pissed off and tell her wtf? I am doing all the work you are just laying there.... which was true.

I have been with some women who definitely move their hips more and get more involved. Better sex partners.

So I think you were right.

IMO she was more hurt bc you denied/rejected her for sex. Which I also get pissed about and those women who have done that more then just a few times go bye bye. I have zero tolerance for that shit.

Women can pretend to be "not in the mood" but if they were single and with some new guy, they would not dare try that shit. So don't try it with me either.

My wife is great and is sex on demand. She is my wife and gf.

You made it seem like having sex was a chore. Poor choice of words. If I want my girl on top I just pick her up and switch positions lol

You made it seem like having sex was a chore. Poor choice of words. If I want my girl on top I just pick her up and switch positions lol

Really wasn't about that. I was out! That weed blasted me and I just wanted to sleep.

Lol maybe I need to stop taking liver detox and NAC. I can't hang worth a chit. My liver levels are are at a teens levels.

When my ex-wife used to deprive me of martial privledges, I would get pissed off and tell her wtf? I am doing all the work you are just laying there.... which was true.

I have been with some women who definitely move their hips more and get more involved. Better sex partners.

So I think you were right.

IMO she was more hurt bc you denied/rejected her for sex. Which I also get pissed about and those women who have done that more then just a few times go bye bye. I have zero tolerance for that shit.

Women can pretend to be "not in the mood" but if they were single and with some new guy, they would not dare try that shit. So don't try it with me either.

My wife is great and is sex on demand. She is my wife and gf.

This is the way it should be 👍

Ordering liver detox and NAC today....would like to be blasted with an eddie without it being over 150mg

My woman knows I do all the work sometimes she does work but it's usually me so yeah if I wanna take a break she can move her hips some when I'm tired...then there's the slow times when I've got the side piece to go release the tension. I do not recommend having 2 gfs at once it's a hard thing to balance especially when the main one knows there's a side piece

My woman knows I do all the work sometimes she does work but it's usually me so yeah if I wanna take a break she can move her hips some when I'm tired...then there's the slow times when I've got the side piece to go release the tension. I do not recommend having 2 gfs at once it's a hard thing to balance especially when the main one knows there's a side piece

Haha mine doesn't just lay there. She's into it and moves but yall know what I'm talking about. We're the ones sweating breaking that back lol. As for a girlfriend the wife keeps me busy enough already. Lol.

I like being in the dog house. It's easier than trying to get an erection with a fat pig who looks like Jabba The Hut.

My girl doesn't have a choice when it's time to fuck its time fuck. If she tries to get an attitude with me I shove my cock in her mouth. I've had to pop her a couple of times for sayin no. She learned her lesson.

My girl doesn't have a choice when it's time to fuck its time fuck. If she tries to get an attitude with me I shove my cock in her mouth. I've had to pop her a couple of times for sayin no. She learned her lesson.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing. She's already been told twice.

Bummer you got to sleep outside with the dog...

Get Shredded!
Got dam I love these threads. It’s almost like I’m not alone in the world here.

either we all are extremely similar or the augmented reality we live in was created by the laziest sum bitches on the planet.

yeah…I’m literally in the dog house so often I fucking built my own.

Attachments

• F4B2B0E9-663B-4A6C-9220-4957B35A994E.jpeg
    F4B2B0E9-663B-4A6C-9220-4957B35A994E.jpeg
    367.4 KB · Views: 16
  • 47AD80D8-84C5-490F-A713-3D502CF43EA5.jpeg
    47AD80D8-84C5-490F-A713-3D502CF43EA5.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 14
And Augustine is right…. Except she wasn’t pissed for you being too stoned to fuck. She was pissed because you criticized her. Same thing happens when her cooking is off point.

they don’t want to hear anything other than they are perfect in all things.

women are fragile…. Men who are fragile are called homosexuals.

the dick makes them feel better about themselves. Dude, if I told my wife no I got a headache or ripped ass everytime she tried to fuck me and complained about “gas pains” as much as she has me…. Well…. I don’t know actually.

We need to start a "Marriage Advice" thread. Especially now that we have an active female member. :roflmao:

i purposely didn’t ask for nudes just to help bring the female (born and still identify as) population up. Don’t worry Angie… 😉

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing. She's already been told twice.

I'd tell her to kindly put something on my books while I was in 😂

This can’t be MK. If it is there’s seriously something wrong within the matrix.

i purposely didn’t ask for nudes just to help bring the female (born and still identify as) population up. Don’t worry Angie… 

Back