Great now I'm in the dog house

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,599
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Great now I'm in the dog house

    So last night we got baked and for some reason the shit hits me harder than it does her. Maybe it's because I'm always detoxing I dunno. So the wife says shut the door let's have sex. I was out of it and said I'm too tired now.
    She said huh? What do you mean. I said I mean that last bag hit me hard and I'm already in nodding off. I mean I'm the one that has to do the work.

    Oh boy that last sentence sent her off the deep end. She was pissed and I said hey its true when's the last time you were on top? She got all pissed rolled over and I passed out.

    Lol maybe she'll put some work in now. Or maybe I won't be getting any for awhile lol.

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,768
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,556
    Thanked in
    10,943 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by bigtime916 View Post
    Or maybe I won't be getting any for awhile lol.
    ^ It will be this.

    I just got out of the doghouse last night myself (after about a week and a half). After awhile you learn exactly how long you will be there and just make do until then. Nothing is forever.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,202

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    778
    Thanked in
    544 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Huh. Im pretty sure Ive been in the doghouse for (checks anniversary date) 13 years and counting.

  4. #4
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,894

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,530
    Thanked in
    1,976 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    When my ex-wife used to deprive me of martial privledges, I would get pissed off and tell her wtf? I am doing all the work you are just laying there.... which was true.

    I have been with some women who definitely move their hips more and get more involved. Better sex partners.

    So I think you were right.

    IMO she was more hurt bc you denied/rejected her for sex. Which I also get pissed about and those women who have done that more then just a few times go bye bye. I have zero tolerance for that shit.

    Women can pretend to be "not in the mood" but if they were single and with some new guy, they would not dare try that shit. So don't try it with me either.

    My wife is great and is sex on demand. She is my wife and gf.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    BodybuilderZepp's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    Your Basement
    Posts
    2,029

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,439
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,405
    Thanked in
    1,112 Posts
    Rep Points
    26154276

    You made it seem like having sex was a chore. Poor choice of words. If I want my girl on top I just pick her up and switch positions lol

  6. #6
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,925

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    19,768
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    22,556
    Thanked in
    10,943 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


  7. #7
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,599
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    You made it seem like having sex was a chore. Poor choice of words. If I want my girl on top I just pick her up and switch positions lol
    Really wasn't about that. I was out! That weed blasted me and I just wanted to sleep.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,599
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Lol maybe I need to stop taking liver detox and NAC. I can't hang worth a chit. My liver levels are are at a teens levels.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    selfmademonster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    795
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905799433

    Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    When my ex-wife used to deprive me of martial privledges, I would get pissed off and tell her wtf? I am doing all the work you are just laying there.... which was true.

    I have been with some women who definitely move their hips more and get more involved. Better sex partners.

    So I think you were right.

    IMO she was more hurt bc you denied/rejected her for sex. Which I also get pissed about and those women who have done that more then just a few times go bye bye. I have zero tolerance for that shit.

    Women can pretend to be "not in the mood" but if they were single and with some new guy, they would not dare try that shit. So don't try it with me either.

    My wife is great and is sex on demand. She is my wife and gf.
    This is the way it should be 👍
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
    ― Frederick Douglass

  10. #10
    Registered User
    selfmademonster's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,253

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    212
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    795
    Thanked in
    481 Posts
    Rep Points
    1905799433

    Ordering liver detox and NAC today....would like to be blasted with an eddie without it being over 150mg
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.
    ― Frederick Douglass

  11. #11
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,599
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by selfmademonster View Post
    Ordering liver detox and NAC today....would like to be blasted with an eddie without it being over 150mg
    Seriously the shit works. My liver level is like 21. The low mark is like 20.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Moonshine central
    Posts
    327

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    26
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    197
    Thanked in
    145 Posts
    Rep Points
    1970100

    My woman knows I do all the work sometimes she does work but it's usually me so yeah if I wanna take a break she can move her hips some when I'm tired...then there's the slow times when I've got the side piece to go release the tension. I do not recommend having 2 gfs at once it's a hard thing to balance especially when the main one knows there's a side piece

  13. #13
    Registered User
    bigtime916's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    In the Basement
    Age
    47
    Posts
    7,002

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,529
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,599
    Thanked in
    1,563 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    My woman knows I do all the work sometimes she does work but it's usually me so yeah if I wanna take a break she can move her hips some when I'm tired...then there's the slow times when I've got the side piece to go release the tension. I do not recommend having 2 gfs at once it's a hard thing to balance especially when the main one knows there's a side piece
    Haha mine doesn't just lay there. She's into it and moves but yall know what I'm talking about. We're the ones sweating breaking that back lol. As for a girlfriend the wife keeps me busy enough already. Lol.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Necron_99's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,381

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,003
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,657
    Thanked in
    857 Posts
    Rep Points
    32722214

    I like being in the dog house. It's easier than trying to get an erection with a fat pig who looks like Jabba The Hut.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,466

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    432
    Thanked in
    256 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My girl doesn't have a choice when it's time to fuck its time fuck. If she tries to get an attitude with me I shove my cock in her mouth. I've had to pop her a couple of times for sayin no. She learned her lesson.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 04-03-2020, 05:45 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-25-2019, 04:30 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2017, 05:10 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 09:43 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums