• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BPC-157 dosing for general repair

Vincentino

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m curious on those of you who have used this peptide for ligament and joint repair, how were your results? How long did you use this, and what did your protocol look like? Dosing? I’ve got some lingering knee problems and have for a long time, my years of service haven’t been kind to me, and neither has my powerlifting hobby. I know eventually I’ll likely need knee surgery, at least to get the scar tissue scraped out. But I’m trying to get around that for as long as possible, at least until I hit my 15-year mark in the Army. Thanks for any advice guys

I pin my shoulder 2 times a day with bpc157 along with tb500 2 times a week.

I add 3cc of water to the bpc157, I draw back to 20 or 30 units pending on the day and Inject into the area.
Now add tb500 to the pins 2 times a week, so Monday add 50 units to the bpc157 20 or 30 units, inject into the area.
Then on Thursday do the same with the tb500

These 2 work hand and hand together

In my experience with BPC-157 I could really feel the difference..I would also get pain relief almost immediately after injecting at the site..shoulders, knees, elbows, forearm..its helpful to run gh and tb500 with it as well

So this is a spot injection? Not a subQ injection? I have zero clue where I would inject at the knee lol

So this is a spot injection? Not a subQ injection? I have zero clue where I would inject at the knee lol

In studies we see that BPC157 and most peptides in general have a higher % of absorption at the site of injection. This is why you hear that people inject it IM into the muscle near the injury but not directly into the injury.

For me, with my own injuries and healing I did 250-500mcgs of BPC 1-2x a day. Of course 2x a day is better, but tbh its hard for many people to be able to pull this off w work and kids, etc.

Now BPC also is a miracle drug systemically. Alot of people don't realize this. Although you get a higher % absorption at the injection site, the majority of BPCs effects is coming systemically aka in the bloodstream. So this is why Oral consumption also works. Of course at a much lower rate. However oral consumption is great at healing the intestines, stomach and can treat issues like IBS, etc.

BPC is even effective in the eyes. I had a client who had horrible eye issues, blurred vision, etc. We started putting 250mcgs into her eye once a day and within a month we completely treated her issue and healed her 100%. You won't see or hear about this in any study or journal though.

Also we now have Nasal Spray versions. This too is effective but not as effective of course as INJ. This would of course be excellent for someone with sinus issues and inflammation but again is going to have Systemic effect. I don't know where else you can buy them, but we have them at Amino Asylum if no source here has them. Recon has the INJ version for anyone here interested. My code "WES15" works at both places

BPC 157 is a miracle drug imo.

Last edited:
In studies we see that BPC157 and most peptides in general have a higher % of absorption at the site of injection. This is why you here that people inject it IM into the muscle near the injury but not directly into the injury.

For me, with my own injuries and healing I did 250-500mcgs of BPC 1-2x a day. Of course 2x a day is better, but tbh its hard for many people to be able to pull this off w work and kids, etc.

Now BPC also is a miracle drug systemically. Alot of people don't realize this. Although you get a higher % absorption at the injection site, the majority of BPCs effects is coming systemically aka in the bloodstream. So this is why Oral consumption also works. Of course at a much lower rate. However oral consumption is great at healing the intestines, stomach and can treat issues like IBS, etc.

BPC is even effective in the eyes. I had a client who had horrible eye issues, blurred vision, etc. We started putting 250mcgs into her eye once a day and within a month we completely treated her issue and healed her 100%. You won't see or hear about this in any study or journal though.

Also we now have Nasal Spray versions. This too is effective but not as effective of course as INJ. This would of course be excellent for someone with sinus issues and inflammation but again is going to have Systemic effect. I don't know where else you can buy them, but we have them at Amino Asylum if no source here has them. Recon has the INJ version for anyone here interested. My code "WES15" works at both places

I ordered said nasal spray through you all...I start using it in a few days. Had it for about 4-5 weeks... I'll prolly start this coming weekend

In studies we see that BPC157 and most peptides in general have a higher % of absorption at the site of injection. This is why you here that people inject it IM into the muscle near the injury but not directly into the injury.

Wow I've had sinus and IBS issues my whole life, stomach is a lot better than it used to be with the better lifestyle but still an issue so the nasal spray looks like a no brainer. I shudder to think what I would look and feel like if I never watched Bigger Stronger Faster and never had sites like this ( as deplorable as you heathens are) 😙to learn.

IML Gear Cream!
A little known fact you may have heard me mention in my Tricep Tendon Repair journal (I tore it off months ago), is that BPC157 increases HGH receptors (expression) in tendons. Therefore combining hgh simultaneously with bpc157 administration, would show increased healing abilities.

I can tell you for a fact it is true, bc my tricep healed at light speed and I can use it almost 100% strength and pretty damn close to size less then 6 months later. Of course I used both directly IM.

Now the catch to this is that "I have heard" from doctors that you may not want to combine hgh and bpc in the same slin pin. The structures are delicate and mixing them in one syringe "might" damage either or. Take this for what it is. I do not know for a fact that this is 100% true. And I have yet to see any study to prove this. For me I just would rather be safe then sorry so I was doing 2 separate IM shots ED. I think I was doing 3-4iu of hgh and 250-500mcgs of BPC157 ed.

Heres that study fyi

[h=1]Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts[/h]BPC 157, a pentadecapeptide derived from human gastric juice, has been demonstrated to promote the healing of different tissues, including skin, muscle, bone, ligament and tendon in many animal studies. However, the underlying mechanism has not been fully clarified. The present study aimed to explore the effect of BPC 157 on tendon fibroblasts isolated from Achilles tendon of male Sprague-Dawley rat. From the result of cDNA microarray analysis, growth hormone receptor was revealed as one of the most abundantly up-regulated genes in tendon fibroblasts by BPC 157. BPC 157 dose- and time-dependently increased the expression of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts at both the mRNA and protein levels as measured by RT/real-time PCR and Western blot, respectively. The addition of growth hormone to BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts dose- and time-dependently increased the cell proliferation as determined by MTT assay and PCNA expression by RT/real-time PCR. Janus kinase 2, the downstream signal pathway of growth hormone receptor, was activated time-dependently by stimulating the BPC 157-treated tendon fibroblasts with growth hormone. In conclusion, the BPC 157-induced increase of growth hormone receptor in tendon fibroblasts may potentiate the proliferation-promoting effect of growth hormone and contribute to the healing of tendon.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6271067/

I used BPC-157 without TB-500 and had great results.... I was suffering from tendonitis in my elbows. I used 250 mcg 2 x day. I injected sub-q as close to the pain as possible. I ran this protocol for about 21 days and the results were amazing! Big Pharma doesn't want us to know about this stuff because it's so effective and really inexpensive considering the benefits.

I haven't been able to squat for 6-months because of the terrible knee-pain. Im not sure if arthritis or injury, but its been hanging around.
Leg press is a good alternative, but IMO, not like squatting (for me) not as effective.

After 4 weeks using the BPC/TB-500, I was finally able to squat this past MON, 1st time in 6-months.

I had to keep it light of course (225 lbs for 5 sets) but it felt amazing to be able to do it again. Im running another 4-weeks of this now and will alternate SQ w/ Leg Press for time being as lower back is feeling it.
(Got a bit deconditioned it seems). And dont want to re-injure. But yes, a big believer in this stuff...

So where exactly are you injecting it?

As stated several times in the post, inject as close as possible to the injury in a muscle.... If you feel no muscle is close enough to the injury then subq closest to the injury. Super simple

As stated several times in the post, inject as close as possible to the injury in a muscle.... If you feel no muscle is close enough to the injury then subq closest to the injury. Super simple

I understood that, I was simply asking him specifically because he said he was using it for the same reason as I would be if I started, ie. knee pain/injury. I wasn’t purposely repeating my question or trying to give the impression that I was ignoring everyone’s answers.

I understood that, I was simply asking him specifically because he said he was using it for the same reason as I would be if I started, ie. knee pain/injury. I wasn’t purposely repeating my question or trying to give the impression that I was ignoring everyone’s answers.

I guess it all depends on where you hurt.. Top of knee cap, back of knee. Feels like it's in the joint, side of knee.... If it was me, I'd subq next to the injury for a week and see how it feels.
I'm not a fan of micro dosing tb500 as some have stated in here, tb500 isn't intended that way. But the bpc157 I'd pin 2 times per day, 500mcg. Move around the injection spots so you don't beat the area up.

Same here. the stuff works incredibly well. Im going to try it for gut health soon to see how it effective it is at that

- - - Updated - - -

Same here. the stuff works incredibly well. Im going to try it for gut health soon to see how it effective it is at that

Back