• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trest cycle

Ladysman1989

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What’s the longest anyone’s ever run Trest Ace (Ment) ???

Thinking I’m going to run 50mg eod
With Tren Ace and mast prop 450 mg per week.

I’ve ran this before with Tren E and gained about 15-20 lbs on cycle.

I’m 6’1 , 240lbs roughly 14-16% bf… clearly can see my abs, semi veiny all over.

Basically trying with Tren Ace to cut while I gain muscle. Dropping a tad of bf…

The cutting parts simple, I eat mostly carnivore, little carbs added here and there.

Anyone ever run this cycle ????

Sounds subpar without more carbs. The trest won’t be the issue the tren will be. Run it as long as bloods come back good. I’m not for putting an arbitrary number of days on a cycle. As long as you’re gaining and your bloods are good then run the shit.

Never ran either compound but ment will be in the near future. I’ve been wanting to try all the intermediate compounds like DHB and ment before hitting the big tren train.

i can imagine those two compounds would make for some killer results though..kinda jelly I dont have the spine to try it yet.

Ment is a lot harsher for me then tren

I love them together. Like 10 weeks will totally change you with a good diet.

Never ran either compound but ment will be in the near future. I’ve been wanting to try all the intermediate compounds like DHB and ment before hitting the big tren train.

i can imagine those two compounds would make for some killer results though..kinda jelly I dont have the spine to try it yet.

Better off doing tren before ment. Ment is no joke at all.

Ment,cheque drops, m1t,dhb those are some of the goodies haven't tried yet, with that said I love tren but don't know about the otherz

Man, I haven’t been posting lately because I’ve been trying to refocus on my goals and general trajectory as far as fitness is concerned because of my very negative recent experience stacking tren and trest. It all started well but did not end well, at all.

I don’t have a gallbladder so maybe that had something to do with it but stacking 50mg EOD with 350mg/week of tren ace for about 5 weeks gave me fuckin jaundice. Not cool at all.

There was multiple other factors at play that may have had something to do with it. I went on a vacation where I spent most of my time hiking the Arizona desert, so dehydration was unavoidable to a certain extent and I was taking Zantac daily for longer than the recommended time to combat the heartburn the tren was causing, which can cause vitamin deficiencies that can contribute to liver damage and in turn, jaundice.

Anyways as soon as I noticed my toxic yellow eyes in conjunction with the overall sensation of feeling like dogshit, I dropped the tren and trest and bumped the test and primo to 500/week which allowed me to cut my AI dosage to 1/7 of where it was and the only other thing I’m taking is provi. With the help of my wife I got onto a super healthy sort of liver detox diet, focused on drinking about 2 gallons of water per day and I’m pretty much back to 100% a month later, jaundice is gone and without the tren, cardio is enjoyable again so my body composition is improving and I’m looking and feeling better and healthier in general.

I realize everyone is different but I’m personally 110% done with these strong harsh compounds. They do not agree with me at all. Overall health is more important than fast gains and for me that means stay the fuck away from Tren and Trest. My wife will probably divorce me if she sees me pin that shit again, and I can’t say I blame her. I know I’ve said it here before but now that I’ve been seriously bit and had to basically hide my eyes for a month, I can say for certain I’m sticking to the healthier shit and moderate doses from here on out.

Ment,cheque drops, m1t,dhb those are some of the goodies haven't tried yet, with that said I love tren but don't know about the otherz

IML Gear Cream!
Is there an echo in here?

Back