• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Teacher Mocks The American Flag

She should really "show us" and refuse the American dollar paycheck. That will sure show us!!

--

Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-Coma Patients

She is the main type of people ruining this country.
They think because there a citizen they can vote there personal favorite in humane choices and say her way is the right way.
And when others want to vote there way they do anything they can from crying to burning shit because there entitled but ounce the really sick shit is acceptable then those people when run to the hills and call all the defunded police they hate

She is the main type of people ruining this country.
They think because there a citizen they can vote there personal favorite in humane choices and say her way is the right way.
And when others want to vote there way they do anything they can from crying to burning shit because there entitled but ounce the really sick shit is acceptable then those people when run to the hills and call all the defunded police they hate

It’s what is wrong with this country. Our taxes pay her salary and people like her can do whatever they want to the flag. Yet someone burns a BLM flag and gets 5 months in jail. The judicial system is against freedom for all who want equality.

And that cunt is an influential person in kids' lives, personally I would have to drug test her case she ain't all there…:coffee:

Teachers need to stick to math and science and keep there opinions and lifestyles even religion to them selves.
Let the parents do there own on personal life skillz to the parents.

IML Gear Cream!
Hey where do I get one of these “smack a bitch” buttons????

inside your heart… do it cuz you love her. And wear one of them wife beater A shirts ….lol

but seriously. This bitch prolly failed her standardized tests and sucked a few weiners to get her job.

same type of whore that fucks a 12 year old and convinces the judge they was in love. Gets probation. Still lands a teaching job and throws shade at the “patriarchy”.

”the squeaky bitch is usually hiding her own faults” - someone probably

I may or may not have been a teacher, both at the high-school, community college and college level in a previous life, but I can say with 100% certainty that this type of thinking is pervasive. Most teachers aren't as blatantly stupid as this gem, but they infuse their bias throughout all their lessons......whether it's mathematics, english, social studies, philosophy, etc. It's a constant and steady drumbeat and, hate to say it, fuck, it's hard to counter on our own with just the family unit, friends and select media outlets to provide different viewpoints.
Just have to keep fighting in our ways.

PE today just don't understand the No Freedom in other countries and what We all have here in America..But I fear we will all know soon enough

Being prior military..alot great Americans have bleed for our Freedoms,many of which to depths no one will ever know..
And you honor them that way..pack your shit..and leave..

Burn US Flag - Their Right

Burn BLM Flag - Prison

Left = Cult of retardz

Back