• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cedric McMillan withdraws from the 2021 Arnold Classic

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cedric McMillan has announced that he will not be competing at the 2021 Arnold Classic in Ohio.

Fans of the Arnold Classic will be very disappointed with the news that fan favorite Cedric McMillan, will not be participating at the 2021 Arnold Classic.

According to Cedric, after suffering an injury, his doctors advised that it would not be a good idea for him to compete as he is not 100% recovered.

Read More: Cedric McMillan undergoes successful surgery on his broken hand

Last February, Cedric had to have surgery to remove pins on his heavily injured broken hand.

It is not known if this is the injury that is still causing problems to Cedric.

One person that will surely miss Cedric is Arnold Schwarzenegger. The bodybuilding legend believes Cedric has the potential to be the best in the world.

Cedric has not missed an Arnold Classic since 2013. He eventually won it in 2017.

With Cedric set to miss the Arnold Classic, it also means that he will not be competing at the 2021 Mr. Olympia, as he is not qualified.

This news is also a big setback for the Arnold Classic organizers. After losing some of their main sponsorship after Schwarzenegger’s “Screw your Freedom” comments, now they are losing one of their top athletes.

Some media have also suggested that Cedric decided to skip the competition after his main sponsor RedCon1, cancelled their sponsorship to the show after Arnold’s comments.

Cedric published a short post on his official Instagram page to break the news:

“Just wanted to let everybody know I won’t be able to compete at the Arnold this year as I’m still recovering and the docs were like “uhh nope Mr McMillan”, this is the first year I’ve missed since my first one in 2013. I can’t wait to get back on that stage.

“But guess what, I will be there as part of the broadcast team! Hopefully me and Arnold can call the show together, that would be an honor for me. I hope to help bring a different feel and experience to all of you that will be watching the show online. Pray for me that I don’t say to many curse words ha ha” – Cedric McMillan

Attachments

• Cedric-McMillan.jpg
    Cedric-McMillan.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 25
Saw this coming. Either had Cedric, Lionel, or Sergio backing out.

Back