• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good News

Such a heartwarmer...

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
She started lifting at 91! Insane. One of the most motivational videos I’ve seen. Forget the Ronnie Coleman videos I’ve been watching before the gym, I’m watching this great grandma instead.
She puts Ronnie to shame, lmao. Would not wanna ever tangle with that great granny lol...

Wasn't there a 72 year old that set a powerlifting record as well?

Last edited:
https://resistthemainstream.org/11-...-puppy-from-burning-home/?utm_source=telegram

11-Year-Old Florida Girl’s Quick Thinking Saves Puppy From Burning Home

FotoJet-2021-09-22T131730.730-750x394.jpg

Lolz

4 realz… take me to the naked women…

This happened in Hesperia about 30 miles from where I used to live. When she fell that lady got hurt pretty good and couldn’t get up on her own. Hesperia is in the high desert and those folks up there are a bit primitive, think Walmart. The guy who stopped the stroller is an out of work man who’d been homeless for a while and just left a job interview at Applebees nearby. It’s a good story with a good ending.

So I have no knowledge of twitter and never visited it. I happened to click on the comments this time.

Are you kidding me?!? Is this the shit hole everyone is reposting from? Did Musk really pay big bucks for that huge pile of steaming shit??
Great story but Americans are pretty fucked up judging by the comments.

Now I completely understand why this place is the way it is some days.

Get Shredded!
Typical white woman savior complex giving more hand outs to the oppressed.
Sadly, the child is reduced to a ‘prop’ and I suspect the cop was trolling for Instapoop ‘likes.’ It’s not life or death CPR, honey. She could have fed the child in the woman’s bathroom or another secluded room. She chooses to expose her bare tit in plain view. “Come on man.“ Sorry no worship.

Take a Poll. “Would she have done it where no one else could see her and thus her deed remained anonymous?“

Sadly, the child is reduced to a ‘prop’ and I suspect the cop was trolling for Instapoop ‘likes.’ It’s not life or death CPR, honey. She could have fed the child in the woman’s bathroom or another secluded room. She chooses to expose her bare tit in plain view. “Come on man.“ Sorry no worship.

Take a Poll. “Would she have done it where no one else could see her and thus her deed remained anonymous?“
It’s in Argentina, different standards on breasts. Americans are so ass tight about a boob.

You’re so right tommy. Show movies and games with incredibly graphic violence. Make daily news reports about the worst of “humanity” but oh…god forbid…a titty pops out. Look how idiot that StupidBowl “wardrobe malfunction” became.

We watch a lot of medical programs. All the US ones block out anything “graphic”. If it’s a boob job, I want to see the boob being surgeried on.
On the British shows they show it all. Asshole surgery? They zoom in on the culo. Clam or dick surgery? Well, they show it. American ones are like watching a car engine repair youtube from the trunk of the car.

Oh that human body…eeewwwww so disgusting.

Kills me when people say “ go to the bathroom to breastfeed”. I wonder if they’d pick up their burger and go in there to eat it.

Kills me when people say “ go to the bathroom to breastfeed”. I wonder if they’d pick up their burger and go in there to eat it.
Good point lol

I knew a girl who would eat cereal while sitting on the shitter. My older sister…. Nasty biotch!

I snorted coke in a public bathroom many times tho so I’m prolly a hypocrite.

The white savior thing was a joke … about how everything is about race lol

I like boobs.

Missing Wisconsin Boy, 8, FOUND ALIVE In Remote Michigan Park​

Turns out she wasn't lactating she just wanted them nippies tugged on a bit

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Back