• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

High estrogen on 100mg e5d

flex4

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my bloodwork done:
Total 322
Free 88
Estrogen 202

I've been on TRT for 3 years. I was originally on 200mg/wk and my Free came back about double the reference range so they lowered me to 100mg/wk of Xyosted (Subq injector). This was great until started getting welts from the injections after about a year of zero issues.

I am not on 100mg e5d and my Estrogen is way high for such a small dose. I figured Id start adex .25mg EOD. Ive also considered .5mg just to knock it down then use .25 to maintain it.

I was gonna do 750mg for a blast but this has me reconsidering.

Just got my bloodwork done:
Total 322
Free 88
Estrogen 202

I've been on TRT for 3 years. I was originally on 200mg/wk and my Free came back about double the reference range so they lowered me to 100mg/wk of Xyosted (Subq injector). This was great until started getting welts from the injections after about a year of zero issues.

I am not on 100mg e5d and my Estrogen is way high for such a small dose. I figured Id start adex .25mg EOD. Ive also considered .5mg just to knock it down then use .25 to maintain it.

I was gonna do 750mg for a blast but this has me reconsidering.

How fat are you?

How fat are you?

Probably 28-30% bf. I was significantly higher (like 40%) when I was started on TRT @200mg/wk and had no estrogen issues.

I just got a script called in for 1mg/Ed of adex. That seems way too high. I was on .25 eod with the Subq and all my Estrogen values were below reference range.

I'm coming back from a knee injury last year and Ive really enjoyed powerlifting again. I can drop body fat quickly going on keto but I know it will hurt my lifts. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and get down a bit.

Probably 28-30% bf. I was significantly higher (like 40%) when I was started on TRT @200mg/wk and had no estrogen issues.

I just got a script called in for 1mg/Ed of adex. That seems way too high. I was on .25 eod with the Subq and all my Estrogen values were below reference range.

I'm coming back from a knee injury last year and Ive really enjoyed powerlifting again. I can drop body fat quickly going on keto but I know it will hurt my lifts. Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and get down a bit.

I would focus on losing weight. I would definitely not blast at that test level, coming off a injury and with E2 issues. I hardly hit E2 levels that high at 750mg of test.

They gave you a script for 1mg because that's the size pill it comes in. The real question is how often are you supposed to take that 1mg pill?

Having excess body fat is a big estrogen issue. Your body will actually trap estrogen in fat, so as you lose fat, estrogen is released into your system (which tells your body store more fat). It's a vicious cycle. A lot of guys that have/had obesity will have estrogen issues. Even if they lose the weight. Your body gets into that mode and tends to stay there.

They gave you a script for 1mg because that's the size pill it comes in. The real question is how often are you supposed to take that 1mg pill?

Having excess body fat is a big estrogen issue. Your body will actually trap estrogen in fat, so as you lose fat, estrogen is released into your system (which tells your body store more fat). It's a vicious cycle. A lot of guys that have/had obesity will have estrogen issues. Even if they lose the weight. Your body gets into that mode and tends to stay there.

The script is written for 1mg daily.

I was 330lbs and super out of shape when I was originally put on 200mg/wk Cyp. Adex .5 mg Ed. My Estrogen came back fine but my dose was lowered because my Free was way high. They kept my adex the same. They moved me directly to 100mg wk with a Xyosted Subq pen. My test levels were great and I felt good and got down to 240lbs.

Last Sept I tore my LCL and partially tore the PCL and ACL. Gained weight back to 300lbs but I'm much better shape as I stayed lifting but quit all the running and kickboxing for obvious reasons. I'm gonna go on Keto, work on my GPP and see where I'm at with my blood work in 3 months. I used .5mg to knock down my Estrogen and I'm supplementing Din and Calc D.

If I hit it hard I should be able not drop 20-25 lbs by late November.

Which analysis did you get for E2?

Is it the sensitive or did they use ECLIA?

Using tren when you had blood draw?

Lastly they can screw up, get a secondary confirmation test.

Regarding free test, what value are they using? Is it mg/dl or ng/pl? You need to move the decimal point depending on what value they are using.

Also, what was your previous E2 levels?

Usually I go through a lab where I am sent the results. This time they did them in office and I haven't been in to have a copy. Maybe I'll ask to have them emailed.

The draw was done just on my normal 100mg e5d TRT.

Previously my estrodial was very low at 7.6 pg/dl
Reference range was 10-42pg/dl. That was on 100mg Subq /week and on .25mg adex Ed. I moved to IM shots and now I'm having these issues. In assuming the 202 is also pg/dl since that what the previous test was written for.

The tests were ECLIA.

The Free Test was 88pg/dl

Blasting I dont know, something I will never do anyway. But for TRT:

I'm 50% fat, and currently on 168/week split on daily shallow IM shots. The road there was rough though. I started low, and the two times i increased dosage, i had a rough 2 months with typical "E2" symptoms" But for most people, even fat ones it will stabilize and regulate itself. (ON trt dosages) I would really really avoid AIs, at least until 3 months after last dose change.

E2 numbers are largely useless. If you otherwise feel good, ignore E2. Most serious TRT doctors don't even test for E2 any more.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
More frequent dosing is the best you can do, more stable levels = less fluctuations and less "E2 symptoms"

Back