• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

6th cycle, blast, Test, DHB, Anadrol

Marisol1973

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today started new cycle after cruising.
500 Test E wk
500 DHB wk
50-100 Anadrol ed
TAD600 as support wk
AI on hand

I start Anadrol at 50 ed to feel it as newer used it, if goes well will bump it up to 75 and eventualy to 100. All PSL gear.

Today first injection, VG, 1ml Test 2.5ml DHB, smooth sa silk, no PIP, excellent!

2500-3000cal in 5-6 meals, 6 day training split. Sitting on 97kg, looking for some clean mass.

This is my starting point:

Oh shit! Let’s go Marisol

Following . Like the DHB (thinking of it now)

Max

Today started new cycle after cruising.
500 Test E wk
500 DHB wk
50-100 Anadrol ed
TAD600 as support wk
AI on hand

I start Anadrol at 50 ed to feel it as newer used it, if goes well will bump it up to 75 and eventualy to 100. All PSL gear.

Today first injection, VG, 1ml Test 2.5ml DHB, smooth sa silk, no PIP, excellent!

2500-3000cal in 5-6 meals, 6 day training split. Sitting on 97kg, looking for some clean mass.

This is my starting point:

Hell yea. Just got some EP dhb myself so glad to hear no pip again from unbias source

Good God you’re a fucking Titan man. Subbed. Excited to see the DHB in action, super curious on this compound.

Fuck yeah. DHB is next on my compounds to try, and I’m even more excited to see someone of your caliber running it. Following this for sure

Last cycle I noticed that DHB have more effect in higher doses, I started with 300mg week, last monts I used 600mg week. I was already veiny, but this dose pronaunced veins all over body, especially on my inner quad.
I would say acording to my experience with DHB it is not compound to give you strength, endurance or super mass, but will make you hard and veiny.

This cycle I'm on valoric surplus, so lets see what happens. But I'm using Anadrol too so it would be hard to pin point DHB effect.

Last edited:
Update.
This morning secomd shoot, 250mg 1ml Test, 250mg 2.5ml DHB, VG, excellent, no PIP.
Anadrol 75mg 1.5 tab.
TAD600 1/3 vial imsulin sringe into shoulder muscle.

GYM session as usual, pump is noticable stronger then usual.

Weight in mornimg before breakfast, 98kg.
My weight varies thru the day up to 3kg, I can be 97kg and in the evening 100kg. Have to check my scale hahahah
But its not the scale I am following my progres by, its the mirror, scale is just to confirm progres...

It is 8th day of cycle, 4 days Anadrol intake of 50mg, 4 days of 75mg, no sides. I am going to 100mg ED now and listen to my body what it have to say about it.

My scale says over 100kg, thats 3kg up, hm, !?!?

IML Gear Cream!
It is 8th day of cycle, 4 days Anadrol intake of 50mg, 4 days of 75mg, no sides. I am going to 100mg ED now and listen to my body what it have to say about it.

My scale says over 100kg, thats 3kg up, hm, !?!?

Almost 7lbs! Sounds like anadrol! (Liquid or tablets?) , I have previewed some new UGL products coming out whenever they release them, I won’t say what it is and won’t post a pic but, it basically will be effective at low mg comparably to other oral meds, and talk about being able to go anywhere with em or just out in the open. I like Da A - Bomb !

Max

DHB is an awesome compound even at a low dose you see change in days..If you haven't tried it yet...you need to..
Going to start next run with Test higher then invert gradually to DHB higher than Test..Thinking of running M1T oral during the transition..

Curently on Anadrol 100mg ed. Would you old dogs say to get it in single swallow or split dose 2x daily? 50mg preworkout 50mg latter. Or it doesnt matter?

Curently on Anadrol 100mg ed. Would you old dogs say to get it in single swallow or split dose 2x daily? 50mg preworkout 50mg latter. Or it doesnt matter?
I always do my orals 2x a day. One when I wake up and then one an hour before the gym. I lift around dinner time so it makes for a perfect split for me

Damn, mirror reflection of my self is geting scarier, bigger, pumped... amd a constant feeling of a pump, especially after an afternoon nap. Like it !!!

Damn, mirror reflection of my self is geting scarier, bigger, pumped... amd a constant feeling of a pump, especially after an afternoon nap. Like it !!!

Nothing better than a nice big meal after 5/6 days of eating good! I swear I can lift more after cheat meals!!

Max

Leg day fey days agoo. Newer before DHB I had veins so poping on my quad.

So, week 5 is ending. Now we are seriously talking growth. Comments from everywhere... just walking down the street I can hear "Look at this MF, probably roiding whole his life...!?"
Its very satisfying, I must admit.

Gonna keep Anadrol for next week and then continue with Test and DHB only.

While using this combo, I did not get a lot of strength, well I did a bit but not a lot, endurance and focus are up definetly. My 10-12 reps become 15-18 reps.

AND the bigest side effect are stone hard boners that wake me up early in the morning, like 6.30 ... now imagine taking a leak with a bonner hahahah

So, week 7 under way, going great. No sides, no PIP, pushing GYM 6x week and I need a little break, like 2-3 days. Nutrition 100% on point stufing myself 3300kcal. Sitimg on 102kg.

looking jerked my dude.
massive my man..
how you feeling these days??

I have some in the works. stoked to give it a go, runs in the past I bailed due to pip. never really had a chance to see what it could do

This is my second DHB cycle, and my experience is it promotes vascularity and lean muscle growth. I find it most efective at 600 week, combined with Test E 600 week In single sringe and there is no PIP. Its PSL 1- Testosterone Cypionate. Note that I inject 4.2ml in single injection VG (1.2ml Test and 3ml DHB) PAIN FREE!
Also there is NO side effect what so ever, really! My blood work came clean, a bit higher estradiol (because of 600 Test week, but stil in tange) so I started AI.

So, finished week 8, droping Anadrol. All in all its going great. No sides, no PIP, ... when did Anadrol 150mg ed I had a bad acid reflux so I drop down to 100mg ed after 5 days.
Mirror shows improvements, vascularity is stil pronaunced even I am on 3500cal at the moment and I can see a little layr of fat over my abs, nothing much stil got veins on lower abs :)
Training 6 days week, its like a religion.

This is my second DHB cycle, and my experience is it promotes vascularity and lean muscle growth. I find it most efective at 600 week, combined with Test E 600 week In single sringe and there is no PIP. Its PSL 1- Testosterone Cypionate. Note that I inject 4.2ml in single injection VG (1.2ml Test and 3ml DHB) PAIN FREE!
Also there is NO side effect what so ever, really! My blood work came clean, a bit higher estradiol (because of 600 Test week, but stil in tange) so I started AI.

Nice! I get a 750mg/3ml inj into glute for TRT and never had issues . Pro at one of the gyms uses 5ml bilaterally(10ml test) more than once a week (not counting whatever goes with his approx 5g Test weekly) Makes my Heart Hurt !

Max

4.2mL in 1 vg? Mother of God that is a lot of oil in one site.

I’m more shocked by the 3mL DHB part. Jesus lawd thats just asking for pip. But hey if its working for you, great.

Back