• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Next cycle/cut

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am trying to figure out what I wana do for my next Cycle in a few months . I’m definitely running test and primo . I wana throw in another compound but haven’t decided what . I was gonna go with tren but I really don’t want any of the sides that come with that shit . I get night sweats and I can’t handle the mental shift it does to me not to mention I was a complete Animal on that shit . No Spanish girls were safe 😆So I was thinking of running some masteron with it . But idk if that would be dumb to run with primo. What you guys think ??

Age? Height? Weight? Body fat %? And what is your goal this cycle?

Yes definitely goal will help! Plus any compounds you “will not use” will help.

Max

I’m 34 5 7’ 200lbs . Not sure if bf% but I am not fat . I want to drop as much bf as I can. My last cut I dropped 30lbs . I took a break and have been maintaining my weight for the past few weeks. I am decent shape . If I had to guess my bf I’d say 12-15% . I can see my abs . As far as the goal it’s to get shredded drop the rest of this fat and add as much dry lean mass as I can.

I like test/primo/eq/Provi. Gh would be nice or frag176-191.

Max
Just to ponder and could run for a long cycle at lower dosages without AI/Serms.

667fdd6338190b6a3a73efe0c5abd338.jpg

This is a current pic from today . I think I have decent muscle . I wana lean down from here . Not the best pic with lighting and any of that extra bullshit . I think this shows where I’m at bf% wise .

Last edited:
I like test/primo/eq/Provi. Gh would be nice or frag176-191.

Max
Just to ponder and could run for a long cycle at lower dosages without AI/Serms.

I was thinking about trying winstrol . I never used it b4 but I have heard a lot about what it can do . I’m just not really a fan of achy joints. If I could find legit gh I’d be on it year round . It’s not a money issue it’s more finding a trusted source that I feel comfortable putting out the cash for it .

I was thinking about trying winstrol . I never used it b4 but I have heard a lot about what it can do . I’m just not really a fan of achy joints. If I could find legit gh I’d be on it year round . It’s not a money issue it’s more finding a trusted source that I feel comfortable putting out the cash for it .

Winny would dry the joints but the above will do you well IMO. Definitely want good 191aa for sure . Plenty of brands . I like the primo/EQ combo , especially w proviron.

Max

Plenty of trusted sources backed by hlpc testing for hgh. Shouldn’t be to hard to find.

IML Gear Cream!
667fdd6338190b6a3a73efe0c5abd338.jpg

This is a current pic from today . I think I have decent muscle . I wana lean down from here . Not the best pic with lighting and any of that extra bullshit . I think this shows where I’m at bf% wise .

Getting lean man. I would have around 15% from the pic. Give or take

Winny would dry the joints but the above will do you well IMO. Definitely want good 191aa for sure . Plenty of brands . I like the primo/EQ combo , especially w proviron.

Max

You definitely have my interest peaked with test primo eq proviron . I am also a big fan of using as low as a dose as I can get away with and still yield max results. I’ve never run eq but I know what it capable of and I’d love to see what it can do with primo. I haven’t run proviron in like 10 years so that would also be something fresh to add .

Getting lean man. I would have around 15% from the pic. Give or take

Thanks , I’ve been walking around at this weight for a few weeks now and feeling pretty good . I had to take a break from the last cut and reset . This time in gonna take it slower in terms of how much cardio I’m doing . Last time I jumped in full swing and was doing 30 mins a day 5 days a week from the start bc I was fat as fuck and I just wanted the weight gone . Couldn’t fit in any of my damn clothes lol . This time I’m starting off with 3 days a week cardio 20 min session . I do steady state . Usually walking on a steep incline or I’m on the stairs.

You definitely have my interest peaked with test primo eq proviron . I am also a big fan of using as low as a dose as I can get away with and still yield max results. I’ve never run eq but I know what it capable of and I’d love to see what it can do with primo. I haven’t run proviron in like 10 years so that would also be something fresh to add .

Looks like you have a gameplan. With a sick ass diet and training program, you will easily reach your goals . A good 12-16 weeks isn’t out of the question, especially with low doses of each. It would help you run efficiently, under physician(aka bloods) supervision. I myself wouldn’t have a problem with the long gameplan because you would keep your gains longer and permanently; if you kept up with HRT(trt/gh). I like it and you already have bodybuilding knowledge so that is great. Just have to jump aboard the cardio express. A lot of guys think it makes you smaller but it 100% helps you get bigger by allowing you to push harder , longer! I definitely tested that out!

Max

I'm a massive low dose fan and generally keep my test at TRT or tweaked specifically. I'm running Test, Primo, Mast, and Proviron occasionally utilizing Arom/Adex due to estrogen sensitivity. I never ran Proviron until recent years and the effects are amazing. I've always been a Primo fan boy. Love that shit. You'll like the cycle or be impressed for sure. Keeps you lean AF. I was taking Bold, but subed the Mast instead, I'm defintely happier and feeling good. Try it!

I'm a massive low dose fan and generally keep my test at TRT or tweaked specifically. I'm running Test, Primo, Mast, and Proviron occasionally utilizing Arom/Adex due to estrogen sensitivity. I never ran Proviron until recent years and the effects are amazing. I've always been a Primo fan boy. Love that shit. You'll like the cycle or be impressed for sure. Keeps you lean AF. I was taking Bold, but subed the Mast instead, I'm defintely happier and feeling good. Try it!

See I love masteron . It has always worked well for me in multiple different ways . Same as primo . That’s why I was thinking about combining the 2 . But eq is also known for that lean hardening effect. I’m leaning more to eq only Bc I’ve never used it.

I’m also gonna be running a similar cycle soon but just Test and Primo, first cycle back in about 2 years so going easy on it. Not sure that I’ll add anything else yet but I’ve been debating EQ or some orals, subbing to this thread, good input so far on ur cycle.

See I love masteron . It has always worked well for me in multiple different ways . Same as primo . That’s why I was thinking about combining the 2 . But eq is also known for that lean hardening effect. I’m leaning more to eq only Bc I’ve never used it.

I completely understand why you'd want to try EQ; similar to this being my first real Masteron run bc I wanted to try it. I feel like the Mast is giving me fucking acne and I've NEVER gotten that shit on my face. I came from the opposite direction- I was running Test and fucking Brovel Equine EQ before I even found Primo. EQ plus Mast is probably killer. Let me know how it goes?

I completely understand why you'd want to try EQ; similar to this being my first real Masteron run bc I wanted to try it. I feel like the Mast is giving me fucking acne and I've NEVER gotten that shit on my face. I came from the opposite direction- I was running Test and fucking Brovel Equine EQ before I even found Primo. EQ plus Mast is probably killer. Let me know how it goes?

For sure , the pan. Is to keep posting up progress in this thread untill I hit the next cycle . I just ordered a bunch of stuff . But they were out of some of what I wanted so I’m waiting to place another order . In the mean time I’m on 125mg a week of test cyp . Training 5-6 days a week . 3 cardio days . I’ll add more time/sessions depending on progress . I’m only eating 2000 calories . Some may say this is very low for me which I’d agree but I have been having problems choking down food . Even getting 2000 is hard . This is something new I guess as I’m getting holder Bc I never had problems eating when I was younger . I was a garbage disposal lol .

For sure , the pan. Is to keep posting up progress in this thread untill I hit the next cycle . I just ordered a bunch of stuff . But they were out of some of what I wanted so I’m waiting to place another order . In the mean time I’m on 125mg a week of test cyp . Training 5-6 days a week . 3 cardio days . I’ll add more time/sessions depending on progress . I’m only eating 2000 calories . Some may say this is very low for me which I’d agree but I have been having problems choking down food . Even getting 2000 is hard . This is something new I guess as I’m getting holder Bc I never had problems eating when I was younger . I was a garbage disposal lol .

The EQ will have you super fucking hungry Dogg! So cater the dosage to help your appetite. I personally don't get "appetite increases" no matter what I'm running. In your case EQ is surely a better choice that Mast.

2000? Idk, at 6'5 and come in shredded AF at maybe 255, Id never give advice on food bc if I did I'd say "You only live once and if food makes you feel good ; fuck it! I'm a meat and potato entree and Italian bakery eating mo'Fo'. So,I can't hate

EQ will most likely make you eat like a "horse" heh

Get Shredded!
The EQ will have you super fucking hungry Dogg! So cater the dosage to help your appetite. I personally don't get "appetite increases" no matter what I'm running. In your case EQ is surely a better choice that Mast.

2000? Idk, at 6'5 and come in shredded AF at maybe 255, Id never give advice on food bc if I did I'd say "You only live once and if food makes you feel good ; fuck it! I'm a meat and potato entree and Italian bakery eating mo'Fo'. So,I can't hate

EQ will most likely make you eat like a "horse" heh

Well if that’s the case I hope it does bc my appetite is shit . I rely on shakes to much. I blend them up with oat meal and fruit . Pretty much whatever I feel like putting in there . I figure this is better then not eating at all .

Speaking of dosages , that was mentioned above . I’d rather run lower doses over long period then big dose for less time . Any recommendations how to dose the test primo eq and proviron ? Highest I’ve run primo is 400mg a week. Test never been above 500.

If you have trouble getting down 2k in calories, you need to figure out a solution aside from drugs.

Those are bikini girl calories man, I would highly suggest figuring out a way to get food in no matter what you're doing because, if you cut, you're going to lose a good bit of what muscle you do have and I don't see the point.

Well if that’s the case I hope it does bc my appetite is shit . I rely on shakes to much. I blend them up with oat meal and fruit . Pretty much whatever I feel like putting in there . I figure this is better then not eating at all .

Speaking of dosages , that was mentioned above . I’d rather run lower doses over long period then big dose for less time . Any recommendations how to dose the test primo eq and proviron ? Highest I’ve run primo is 400mg a week. Test never been above 500.

Of course I would never recommend anything but my Pal likes 300-400 test/primo & EQ 400-500/Provi 25mg twice daily (some like 75-100), but if doing a long run , a person could use the lower end of each and as long as they took advantage of all the nutrient partitioning/increased protein synthesis, training real proper. I think that guy may do very, very well. You just aren’t guaranteed because we react differently but, heck...I know you’d be looking real improved . Sometimes when you make a large investment, it helps with motivation mentally because “your invested” . That is why I encourage physical clients to buy larger training session packages. If they miss an Appt, that is on them. If they never come back, thy is on them. (Sure aren’t giving their $$ back). I have definitely had buyers remorse but, I don not feel bad because I am helping them . Sorry if they want to sit around an munch all day. They get sore and just think that is going to happen everytime? No. I explain all that and I don’t torture them until at least a week or so in

Max

If you have trouble getting down 2k in calories, you need to figure out a solution aside from drugs.

Those are bikini girl calories man, I would highly suggest figuring out a way to get food in no matter what you're doing because, if you cut, you're going to lose a good bit of what muscle you do have and I don't see the point.

It’s been getting better actually . I was taking this medication that I recently stopped due to other side effects that I had enough of . Surpassingly a lot of things have been improving since stopping that shit . Appetite being 1 of them .

- - - Updated - - -

Of course I would never recommend anything but my Pal likes 300-400 test/primo & EQ 400-500/Provi 25mg twice daily (some like 75-100), but if doing a long run , a person could use the lower end of each and as long as they took advantage of all the nutrient partitioning/increased protein synthesis, training real proper. I think that guy may do very, very well. You just aren’t guaranteed because we react differently but, heck...I know you’d be looking real improved . Sometimes when you make a large investment, it helps with motivation mentally because “your invested” . That is why I encourage physical clients to buy larger training session packages. If they miss an Appt, that is on them. If they never come back, thy is on them. (Sure aren’t giving their $$ back). I have definitely had buyers remorse but, I don not feel bad because I am helping them . Sorry if they want to sit around an munch all day. They get sore and just think that is going to happen everytime? No. I explain all that and I don’t torture them until at least a week or so in

Max

Any input is always appreciated. The eating and training will be on point . I’m getting that in order now long before I start the cycle

Back