• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jake Paul vs Woodley

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone watching?

Starts at 8pm

Who do.u have?

I have Woodley for the win.
This fight is such a shitshow it can honestly go.either way imo.

I'm thinking Woodley if he wasn't given a fat check from Paul to lose and retire. Jake Paul has to win so the shit show can go on and the money machine and keep growing. At this point I think it's all bullshit.

That was bull, whole shit was planned with the tattoo, felt like I was watching WWF

That’s all it is. Paul is a average boxer at best but is a genius when it comes to marketing himself. He better ride this win out as long as possible and make as much money as he can because he’s eventually gonna have to fight a real boxer. As soon as that happens the WWE type bullshit will be over and so will be the big PPV cash outs. Let’s see if his handlers can actually find another easy fight for him to cash in on or if they will actually try and find him a real opponent. My guess would be another “street beef” type event.

That was bull, whole shit was planned with the tattoo, felt like I was watching WWF

That’s all it is. Paul is a average boxer at best but is a genius when it comes to marketing himself. He better ride this win out as long as possible and make as much money as he can because he’s eventually gonna have to fight a real boxer. As soon as that happens the WWE type bullshit will be over and so will be the big PPV cash outs. Let’s see if his handlers can actually find another easy fight for him to cash in on or if they will actually try and find him a real opponent. My guess would be another “street beef” type event.

He would be crazy to fight a real opponent. He’s making hand over fist for these bullshit fights. He’s in talks now of 5mil online sponsorship after earning somewhere near 2mil for the fight itself. His net worth rose by 30% for just this one fight.

He’s a fucking a moron savant at making money and he would never fight a opponent that would risk that income

There's tons of people that want too see him get knocked out, and plenty of fighters that will take an easy check without putting themselves in harms way. Perfect formula.

Like I said he’s a marketing genius. He knows what sells tickets right now. I still say eventually he will have to take a fight with a real boxer to hold onto any kind of credibility.

Wes intrigued me by his comments so I watched a bit of the fight. I’m trying to be as respectful as possible since they are both just starting their boxing careers here but to be perfectly honest it’s an embarrassment to professional boxers everywhere IMO. Neither one was properly conditioned for a professional boxing match. That’s first and foremost. Both of them had absolutely terrible foot work which shows their lack of responsible training. Neither one used the ring in their favor. They both move like a sloth. Punching power was definitely suspect. Accuracy sucked. Defense sucked. Their head and body movements sucked. Surprisingly Paul did seem to be the busier of the two as far as punches and punches landed. I would have thought since Woolley was an ex MMA fighter he would have been smart enough to realize that’s what would decide the fight since neither one had knock out power that I saw anyway. I stand behind my original statement. Paul better ride this cash cow out for as long as possible cause eventually someone is gonna expose him for what he is. A wanna be. Woodley IMO should just close up shop and retire again. He’s not a pro boxer and never will be.

He would be crazy to fight a real opponent. He’s making hand over fist for these bullshit fights. He’s in talks now of 5mil online sponsorship after earning somewhere near 2mil for the fight itself. His net worth rose by 30% for just this one fight.

He’s a fucking a moron savant at making money and he would never fight a opponent that would risk that income

Like I said he’s a marketing genius. He knows what sells tickets right now. I still say eventually he will have to take a fight with a real boxer to hold onto any kind of credibility.

Wes intrigued me by his comments so I watched a bit of the fight. I’m trying to be as respectful as possible since they are both just starting their boxing careers here but to be perfectly honest it’s an embarrassment to professional boxers everywhere IMO. Neither one was properly conditioned for a professional boxing match. That’s first and foremost. Both of them had absolutely terrible foot work which shows their lack of responsible training. Neither one used the ring in their favor. They both move like a sloth. Punching power was definitely suspect. Accuracy sucked. Defense sucked. Their head and body movements sucked. Surprisingly Paul did seem to be the busier of the two as far as punches and punches landed. I would have thought since Woolley was an ex MMA fighter he would have been smart enough to realize that’s what would decide the fight since neither one had knock out power that I saw anyway. I stand behind my original statement. Paul better ride this cash cow out for as long as possible cause eventually someone is gonna expose him for what he is. A wanna be. Woodley IMO should just close up shop and retire again. He’s not a pro boxer and never will be.

If he was smart he would suddenly get a lifelong injury that kept him out of the ring lol

LOL he needs to hire you as his new handler because that’s the smartest thing I’ve heard said in a long while.

If he was smart he would suddenly get a lifelong injury that kept him out of the ring lol

I luckily know 'zero' about these people. So nope, wont watch...

You can thanks social media for another wanna be making noise in a sport. Unfortunately the word “Professional” will no longer apply to the elite of that sport. Even though it gives more people access to promote their skills it will eventually dilute the talent pool. Just my opinion ofcourse.

Turns out JP is smart enough. He just announced that was his last boxing match. Lmao he retired

You can thanks social media for another wanna be making noise in a sport. Unfortunately the word “Professional” will no longer apply to the elite of that sport. Even though it gives more people access to promote their skills it will eventually dilute the talent pool. Just my opinion ofcourse.

You’re not wrong

I always thought mma would be the death of boxing, turns out it was YouTube

Back