• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Been a while...5 years at least...

kegger44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was here 5-6 yrs ago. I remember Sherk, Roid, Vision, SH2 and Montego1. That's it. Hello and good to be back.

Roid check your email. Let's get back in touch brother.

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Thank you I remember Uncle Z vaguely. I think you were here 4-5 years ago. Only like 5 of the sponsors back then are still here. The sponsors are always crazy characters. The Reps are always so serious usually. Thanks for being the first to reach out. I will get in touch with you when I can. There was Super Mod in the old days with a slight obsession with Kristen Stewart. One of the mods might remember. I can't remember his name for the life of me. Weird being back here. Most of the mods are the same don't recognize any members except Roid. I guess the Mod perks are too good to give up.[h=1][/h]

What up cuz

Welcome back!

What up cuz

I remember you boss. I don't think you changed your Avatar in 6 years lol. Not many other names I recognize. Need2lift maybe. You remember the supermod with the kristen stewart avatar? He was a funny ass dude. Loved his recreational Pharms as most of us do haha. So much drama with sponsors back then. Interesting to see how shit is now. I remember one had a heart attack and died after umm things getting hot...can't remember who. Talked so much shit... That was like 2016 or so.

IML Gear Cream!
I remember you boss. I don't think you changed your Avatar in 6 years lol. Not many other names I recognize. Need2lift maybe. You remember the supermod with the kristen stewart avatar? He was a funny ass dude. Loved his recreational Pharms as most of us do haha. So much drama with sponsors back then. Interesting to see how shit is now. I remember one had a heart attack and died after umm things getting hot...can't remember who. Talked so much shit... That was like 2016 or so.

I think you’re referring to Black Star who had a heart attack. It’s pretty much the same drama with sponsors some just disappear as fast as they pop up some have lab tests come back underdosed but like you said a few long time trusted vendors still here.

Roids boyfriend finally came back for him. So happy for you two.

Welcome back!

Roids boyfriend finally came back for him. So happy for you two.

Yes I can't believe he turned to the darkside and got married. Fucking breeder...:daydream:

Anyways let him know I missed his perfectly spaced/eloquent paragraphing

The way he makes his point verging somewhere between imbecile and asberger
2016-03-03-Living-with-Aspergers-6.gif

Thank you I remember Uncle Z vaguely. I think you were here 4-5 years ago. Only like 5 of the sponsors back then are still here. The sponsors are always crazy characters. The Reps are always so serious usually. Thanks for being the first to reach out. I will get in touch with you when I can. There was Super Mod in the old days with a slight obsession with Kristen Stewart. One of the mods might remember. I can't remember his name for the life of me. Weird being back here. Most of the mods are the same don't recognize any members except Roid. I guess the Mod perks are too good to give up.[h=1][/h]
Dang I remembered the Kristen Stewart thing as soon as I read the post lol..

Was here 5-6 yrs ago. I remember Sherk, Roid, Vision, SH2 and Montego1. That's it. Hello and good to be back.

Roid check your email. Let's get back in touch brother.

Here’s a guy I haven’t seen in a while! Welcome back

I could have sworn I posted a welcome back message, I must not have sent it or had a different window open LOL.

Anyhow, great to see you back man. If there's anything that you need man, don't hesitate to reach out.

;)

Welcome back to ASF,,,, yeah a little less drama around here now compared to back then.

It's definitely a great group here.. everyone is chill, some playful banter here and there, but all in good fun .

Back