• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HGH - Time of Day

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked up some HGH, seeing if it may help my knee problem. (Also have BPC-157 and TB-500).
Have heard different takes on time of day (AM, PM, etc). This study here says night time (or before bed may be best).

Any input from you HGH Vets?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2294131/

--

We conclude that the metabolic effects of sc GH injections are clearly influenced by the time of administration and that the closest similarity to normal hormone and metabolite patterns and relationships is reached by GH injection in the evening in GH-deficient patients.

Interesting to hear the results about using GH for healing old nagging injuries in the older guys. I just might splash out some dough for a few kits.

I've got lots of things hurting nowadays and not really a spring chicken myself at 57.

Hope it works for you.

Does not do shit for my joints and I have been on for years.

Shoulders are bad and need replacement.

I’ve been taking 3iu pre workout but I think I’ll try before bed to see if I notice a difference.

Picked up some HGH, seeing if it may help my knee problem. (Also have BPC-157 and TB-500).
Have heard different takes on time of day (AM, PM, etc). This study here says night time (or before bed may be best).

Any input from you HGH Vets?

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2294131/

--

We conclude that the metabolic effects of sc GH injections are clearly influenced by the time of administration and that the closest similarity to normal hormone and metabolite patterns and relationships is reached by GH injection in the evening in GH-deficient patients.

I'd follow that advice, the body heals best when it sleeps/rest. I just picked up BPc157 and TB-500 as well. Here's hoping it works !!Good luck!

Just going to do 2 units at bedtime to see how I feel on it. I guess being 55, I'll benefit in some manner...

For therapeutic use I’d take it prior to bed subQ. It takes 5-6 hours to reach peak plasma level when done this way and mimics your natural release. For performance use I use it IM prior to a work out, plasma level peaks in 3 hours. When used this way it works with your post workout insulin rise when you eat your meal. And lastly, there are some schools of thought it may blunt your natty production, so for those thinking it supplements your GH it may not. Usually us older guys don’t care so much because our IGF is already pretty low.

IML Gear Cream!
does it need to be fasted at night? and if so, how long?

I prefer the entire dose (as long as it's not over 5iu) first thing in the morning or an hour before training.

I highly doubt you'll notice any difference taking it am and pm really. Just pick a time where you'll remember to take it and stick with it.

I prefer the entire dose (as long as it's not over 5iu) first thing in the morning or an hour before training.

I highly doubt you'll notice any difference taking it am and pm really. Just pick a time where you'll remember to take it and stick with it.

I’ve tried every time and dosage I never noticed a difference. Only thing I noticed at high doses your entire body and joints ache .

Old thread but didn't want to create a new one. As far as the timing around meals, I don't have a time in the day where I'm fasted for 3 hours, especially not before bed. I do a total of 4iu, 2iu am and 2iu pm, my question is, do you guys care about being fasted before you take it before bed?

I've always researched that you want to administer your GH when glucose levels are low. I take mine first thing in the morning before I consume anything.

I coupled GH along side with BP-157 and TB-500 after my foot surgery. It healed over a month sooner after having the same surgery on my other foot two years prior. My Ortho MD was impressed with how quickly I recovered.

I take 1iu HGH subcutaneously upon waking, 1iu intramuscularly immediately after my last set of weights, and 1iu subcutaneously before bed. I’m very pleased with the results: fat loss, increased vascularity, increased muscle fullness, faster recovery in between workouts.

I take 1iu HGH subcutaneously upon waking, 1iu intramuscularly immediately after my last set of weights, and 1iu subcutaneously before bed. I’m very pleased with the results: fat loss, increased vascularity, increased muscle fullness, faster recovery in between workouts.
So do you care if you're fasted for 3 hours before bed when you take it?

So do you care if you're fasted for 3 hours before bed when you take it?
HGH works regardless. Even so, I still try to wait 30 minutes until after taking it to eat, and I prefer being semi-fasted. Milos has his pro clients take HGH in between all meals. My night shot is around 2 hours after a meal but I doubt it matters. I’m on a low carb, very low fat diet so I never have a big insulin spike to worry about in terms of HGH timing.

Does anyone ever worry about going hypo especially during sleep? Has anyone ever gone hypo?

I ask because i have reactive hypoglycemia where wfter meals i go hypo, and thru the day i sometimes get super dizzy and need to eat….

Get Shredded!
Does anyone ever worry about going hypo especially during sleep? Has anyone ever gone hypo?
with hGH, never.

However, low carb with methyl tren, I've had it happen 3-4x. Dizzy, confusion, sweats, panic, trembling, tunnel vision.. it's not a fun experience.

with hGH, never.

However, low carb with methyl tren, I've had it happen 3-4x. Dizzy, confusion, sweats, panic, trembling, tunnel vision.. it's not a fun experience.

Oh wow that would be crazy, but thats honestly me on some days without any chemicals in my body, what im worried about is i need carbs such as oatmeal to not feel dizzy, so if i do pin gh, is it going to cause me to go huper more so than if i didnt take it….

Back