• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What first attracted you to your mate?

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What was the very first thing that attracted you to your significant other?

For me, it was her voice. I had talked with her on the phone several times before I ever met her. I knew I *had* to meet the voice on the other end of the line. It was fun, flirty, and sexy. Not gonna lie...after 30+ yrs it's a little shrill and naggy many times, but I like to remember the good times. :roflmao:

Her smile. I’ll never forget when I gave her my number and she smiled at me. That moment will be forever engraved in my mind.

For me, it was her voice. I had talked with her on the phone several times before I ever met her. I knew I *had* to meet the voice on the other end of the line. It was fun, flirty, and sexy. Not gonna lie...after 30+ yrs it's a little shrill and naggy many times, but I like to remember the good times. :roflmao:

Do you miss using rotary phones??? When you finally get to the last number and have to restart. Lmao

She was sleeping when I walked in the room at her sister's house and I won't lie it was the ass 100% I kept walking by to use the bathroom looking over like God damn please wake up

Long blond hair with her big ass tits and small ass and best of all, the innocent look in her eyes.

The blow jobs lured me in.

then they stopped.

imagine that! Lol

but I think it was the fact that her and I were better friends than lovers. We just decided to raise kids together. And now we’re just co workers pretty much hahaha sad but true.

I mean I still love her and she ain’t tried to kill me yet but I do what I want and she stopped bitching about it long ago. Apparently what I want to do is be home and raise my kids and that’s what works for her. A 7 11 girl once in a while helps. I mean after the deed….. I realize what’s important.

it’s like when you were young and you spanked the monkey… after the mess you felt bad about it… but ya did it again. Biology is a sum bitch.

anyways what drew me to her at first was … I was the poor kid from one school. She was the not poor kid with a fucked up situation from a rival school. We both hated our schools and confided in one another. We used to fuck everywhere. Old abandoned barns…. Handicap bathrooms…. Trusty woods…. Back of my dads minivan while he drove her home.. (3rd row w/an air mattress in the back when your 16 is the cats ass)

I loved her then for what she did for me…. I love her now for what she does for my overgrown semen. She’s a good woman and a great mother.

just wish she’d be a slut for me like she used to be. Haha … prolly throw my back out but damn the memories it would bring back might be worth it.

Her ambition.

Both her and I grew up rather…white trashy, and I met my now wife of 13 years (partner of 19) in High School. In a rough school from rough families I wanted to be a lawyer and she wanted to be a Dr.

Now, we did not become those professions, but the sentiment of wanting to be better and demanding more of oneself was palpable. When we both went to the same university on scholarship for athletics, I knew I’d marry her.

But… she did have these black pants that just… unf. She’s 36 and still has an ass that gets me all hot under the collar.

Do you miss using rotary phones??? When you finally get to the last number and have to restart. Lmao

Hahahaha...no. Had a party line too. The neighbors could hear you and you could hear them. You literally shared a phone with your neighbors. And now kids have a personal one before they start school. Thanks for making me feel old, bro. Interesting side story on phones...had an uncle that ran a couple miles of phone line from his house to his mom's (my grandmother). Wait for it...so they could keep using their crank phones. He's still kicking...pushing 100.

IML Gear Cream!
Her big round ass then her pretty face then her giant tits then she blew me....
Game over
That's a recent picture of her ass after I had at it.
Shes been hitting the gym with our oldest daughter and she can bounce back after a good two year off is amazing that's the newest part that I'm attracted to.
The booty perked up after two weeks IMG_20210814_084119216.jpg

Her big round ass then her pretty face then her giant tits then she blew me....
Game over
That's a recent picture of her ass after I had at it.
Shes been hitting the gym with our oldest daughter and she can bounce back after a good two year off is amazing that's the newest part that I'm attracted to.
The booty perked up after two weeks View attachment 64840
And she is really smart and can speak like 5 languages
Pretty hot to here French words with a Spanish accent while your she jizzes all over the bed

Long legs, great ass and boobs. And she was meaner than a damn snake......still is. We have put each other through absolute hell and I mean hell on wheels! 26 years together and it just keeps getting better

I don’t know. Been with her on and off since high school (18yrs) wholly shit hard to believe freshman year was that long ago…but anyways she was absolutely gorgeous. One of my good friends cousins. I liked that she want like all the other girls. Not so superficial and was a bit of an outcast herself… I liked how she was absolutely obsessed with me too. Made my job pretty easy, never really liked the whole dating game tbh….

I don’t know. Been with her on and off since high school (18yrs) wholly shit hard to believe freshman year was that long ago…but anyways she was absolutely gorgeous. One of my good friends cousins. I liked that she want like all the other girls. Not so superficial and was a bit of an outcast herself… I liked how she was absolutely obsessed with me too. Made my job pretty easy, never really liked the whole dating game tbh….

I heard this song while reading your story...

The blow jobs lured me in.

then they stopped.

imagine that! Lol

but I think it was the fact that her and I were better friends than lovers. We just decided to raise kids together. And now we’re just co workers pretty much hahaha sad but true.

I mean I still love her and she ain’t tried to kill me yet but I do what I want and she stopped bitching about it long ago. Apparently what I want to do is be home and raise my kids and that’s what works for her. A 7 11 girl once in a while helps. I mean after the deed….. I realize what’s important.

it’s like when you were young and you spanked the monkey… after the mess you felt bad about it… but ya did it again. Biology is a sum bitch.

anyways what drew me to her at first was … I was the poor kid from one school. She was the not poor kid with a fucked up situation from a rival school. We both hated our schools and confided in one another. We used to fuck everywhere. Old abandoned barns…. Handicap bathrooms…. Trusty woods…. Back of my dads minivan while he drove her home.. (3rd row w/an air mattress in the back when your 16 is the cats ass)

I loved her then for what she did for me…. I love her now for what she does for my overgrown semen. She’s a good woman and a great mother.

just wish she’d be a slut for me like she used to be. Haha … prolly throw my back out but damn the memories it would bring back might be worth it.

Eh...after this long....I think you all are gonna make it. I'm just gonna throw this out there...are you treating her like a slut? And that can go two ways...if you think about it.

I was 18 and she was in a bikini. Helped she was on the competition dance team at school and had a great ass and legs

I met mine in the gym. Friend of a friend.

Foreign accent. Competing in pole dancing when we met.

She laughed at my sarastic jokes and genuinely admired me

Then I learned she despised Clinton's, Bush, Obama. And she owned a few .50 cals (legally)

Pretty easy to seal the deal, we match. Had a kid about a year later💪💪
I

Last edited:

I was talking about this sort of thing with my buddies.
I was a complete dog at times. Bang ‘em. Get a second go another day if they were fun, then dump them. I treated them all as such.

I was banging this chick on a fur rug in front of the fire place, dropped down one notch then slid an entire dildo into her clam until it disappeared, then closed up her legs and drilled away at that bung hole.
Nothing I couldn’t do to her nor any rules applied to our sex life.
Then I loved her, we got married and….how could I do these things to someone I love and respect?

It’s a no shitter that for most married couples, the sex dynamic significantly shifts and it’s never as good as those early days. Not to mention the value of new pussy.

My current wife worked at my local store and our interactions were superficial. She had such a stone face with little emotion so I always tried to get a smile out of her. Whenever she slightly cracked a smile, it was golden.
Hard to read her in person. On the phone? Forget about it.

She helped me through the loss of my first wife and almost immediately through my near death and slow recovery. She is an absolute gem in helpingme deal with my physical deficits and totally supports my BB lifestyle.
She pins my gear for me even!

Hahahaha...no. Had a party line too. The neighbors could hear you and you could hear them. You literally shared a phone with your neighbors. And now kids have a personal one before they start school. Thanks for making me feel old, bro. Interesting side story on phones...had an uncle that ran a couple miles of phone line from his house to his mom's (my grandmother). Wait for it...so they could keep using their crank phones. He's still kicking...pushing 100.

That's a awesome story!!

My grandma had a rotary phone when I was a young lad running thru the meadow to skip rocks in the river. I always thought they were awesome even till this day. I fill old when I think back as a kid. We got our first cable box that came with a wired remote that had channel numbers you pressed to change the channel..

I wish I knew what I was thinking back then. I made an enormous mistake that will end as soon as my daughter graduates high school.

That ass first and foremost.

It was her massive tits and her, gigantic ass. 10 years later still ass and tits and now I like her personality a little.

Just had a baby so now I'm fighting for time on the tits.. lives hard.

Last edited:
Back