• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

i got my tester test

beastmode1985

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
wel i opted out but frank still held true to his word,, heres my pharma test undeconate ,, once i run trt , i wil get the labs and still be a tester ,, it will be late to the game , but blood labs will still hold true..

this is another reason i am a pharmacom fan boy,, no bullshit,,

heres a pic

That looks tasty. I am extremely happy and jealous at the same time. I really want some of the undec. I cannot wait until it’s for sale. I use sust primarily because it has the undec ester in it. Hopefully the guys we had left, who are also still willing to log will get their packs soon. I am excited to see what everyone thinks.

yea im excited to try it , the other loggers should have theres in hand this week if not already,,
its funny cuz, i made a usa order and over sea order and thought it was odd i saw the pack like a week later,, than saw it was the tester stuff ,and was shocked and happy to gotten it,,, pharma all the way,,

That looks tasty. I am extremely happy and jealous at the same time. I really want some of the undec. I cannot wait until it’s for sale. I use sust primarily because it has the undec ester in it. Hopefully the guys we had left, who are also still willing to log will get their packs soon. I am excited to see what everyone thinks.

It appears mine is moving along...

Back