• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GymNTonic monster sarm stack mini log!!!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sooo my man wes dropped a product and I had to jump on it right away! It’s the ultimate sarm stack and I couldn’t resist. Here is a classic case of an awesome guy putting out an awesome product!

I’ll be taking 2 tabs per day along with 200mg EP test cyp for my cruise. I like to run things like this during a cruise so I can actually see them work if they do.
As soon as it came I opened it and popped 2 tabs right away I couldn’t help it. I also got for freebies In there too which is much appreciated big guy!
This summer I’ve taken it easy from the diet and just tried to enjoy myself. I haven’t eaten terrible but when I want something I eat it lol

I’m going to take pics tonight after work and a weigh in but here’s a quick product pic.
58ae7746bdd67ef49f57fdb1960d9960.jpg

Hey man thank you very much for doing this.

If you guys haven't seen this product yet, it's pretty intense.

If anyone wants to try this product, I made a 20% off discount code for the entire length of this LOG, I will leave the Discount Code Valid

Use code "AFONT" for 20% off at checkout!
https://stores.gymntonic.com/cataclysm-mega-sarm-blend/

Hey man thank you very much for doing this.

If you guys haven't seen this product yet, it's pretty intense.

If anyone wants to try this product, I made a 20% off discount code for the entire length of this LOG, I will leave the Discount Code Valid

Use code "AFONT" for 20% off at checkout!
https://stores.gymntonic.com/cataclysm-mega-sarm-blend/

Your the man bro! This is by far the most insane sarm stack I’ve ever seen! And I was glad to support the business of a great guy like you!

69e8915bcad588260e62f8ced0228747.jpg

Current weight
d0fd1695c652a6ec542a540811db4552.jpg

348603c4a1a72521d7d3522506ede90d.jpg

67d42fe65e9a5706324556273ff4b394.jpg

Slowly but surely building these legs up lol
So tomorrow I have a power lifting meet I’m going to compete in at my gym. Didn’t train for it kind of just walking in and seeing what I can do. Will be popping 2 of these bad boys in the am!

You look way bigger then 200 man

Carrying some solid muscle imo

Nice 💪💪

Thanks bro I’m only 5ft 7 lol small and compact over here!
Contest day is today I’ll have an update before and after.

Same as me sir, Im only 5'7-5'8", somewhere in that range

I was a chubby 235+ a few months ago and then I dieted and am 200-202 daily now. Trying to stay in that weight and just keep dropping a little bodyfat at the same time.

Good luck today sir, I wish you the best.

IML Gear Cream!
Man, I'm 6'2" I gotta be like 240-250 to look packed like you guys. Font great starting point, def interested to see your results.

Are you changing workout or diet at all while on this?

Now my interest is piqued...

Hope you smoke that gym meet man!!!

Sounds I wanna go try this as well.

Im subbed, i have questions about this mix, best time to take since the mk is in it?

How is the alpha mood?

Wes sent me a couple to try out but my cns cant handle, nor can my heart take a lot.... So im hesitant to try them... Tbh

Im subbed, i have questions about this mix, best time to take since the mk is in it?

How is the alpha mood?

Wes sent me a couple to try out but my cns cant handle, nor can my heart take a lot.... So im hesitant to try them... Tbh

My apologies. I didn't know u had a health issue. Def has a small amount of caffeine and nootropics/stims so it was smart of you to refrain🙏🙏

And u can take this first thing in am if you'd like. Mk677 as a secretagogue spikes levels, 24h if I recall the merck study correct, so you can actually take it whenever you want.

For me I find that if I take mk in the am, I'm hungry all day. If I take it before bed I sleep and recover better.

Soooo I won my class! And took 2nd overall. There was around 20 people most in my class.
Bench- 420lbs went up very easy wish I went heavier
Squat- 515lbs again wish I went heavier
Deadlift- 560lbs I never ever deadlift so I had no idea where to start and what to hit. Opened with 450lbs then 515lbs then 560lbs.
I never did a power lifting meet and I didn’t train or diet for this event at all! I had a lot of fun tho and I’ve been toying with the idea of maybe doing an event and actually training for it and see what happens.
I didn’t really know where to gauge my lifts as far as picking weights for my 3 lifts. Was staying kind of conservative and I wish I didn’t.

Congrats man those are excellent excellent numbers for your bodyweight

Happy for you!!!

Congrats man those are excellent excellent numbers for your bodyweight

Happy for you!!!

Thanks bro! I’m honestly thinking about giving this whole power lifting thing a try. Just have no idea how to train for this stuff lol

Thanks bro! I’m honestly thinking about giving this whole power lifting thing a try. Just have no idea how to train for this stuff lol
You may be small but I am sure you'll get strong for your size!

Soooo I won my class! And took 2nd overall. There was around 20 people most in my class.
Bench- 420lbs went up very easy wish I went heavier
Squat- 515lbs again wish I went heavier
Deadlift- 560lbs I never ever deadlift so I had no idea where to start and what to hit. Opened with 450lbs then 515lbs then 560lbs.
I never did a power lifting meet and I didn’t train or diet for this event at all! I had a lot of fun tho and I’ve been toying with the idea of maybe doing an event and actually training for it and see what happens.
I didn’t really know where to gauge my lifts as far as picking weights for my 3 lifts. Was staying kind of conservative and I wish I didn’t.
Awesome and not bad for pretty much winging it. It's better to err on the side of caution rather than risking injury or getting red-lights.

Sounds like you already know how to get strong!

For me competing in Powerlifting and Strongman I absolutely noticed all the Pros that I trained w , such as Poundstone and Tom McClure and many others. They all trained the events or lifts repeatedly, while skipping gym and accessory work as a primary method.

So.for PL, we would squat, bench and deadlift several times per week...super heavy weight, low reps and long rest periods

5x5 program worked for me well

I will say I got hurt quite a bit in both sports, so that risk is always there.

I think u will do well.

I love strength and being strong more then being big and weak🤣🤣

Get Shredded!
I’m subbed in on this! I definitely need to try this stack, can’t wait to see how freaky you get bro!

I’m subbed in on this! I definitely need to try this stack, can’t wait to see how freaky you get bro!
Ditto...looking to try this on my winter cycle.

Congrats man that's awesome keep up the hard work you stay at it and show us them results. I wanna see what kinda #s keep climbing the strength and size

So quick update guys there hunger is def serious on this lol. Going to switch up the training alittle bit and add some more food in there!
I’m liking this stack a lot guys. My recovery and strength are def there and climbing. Yesterday my forearms hurt alittle so I cut training short. Taking today off and then tomorrow back at it!
Weight is up to 201.6 as of Monday morning and I’ll weigh myself again in a few days and see what we got going!

So quick update guys there hunger is def serious on this lol. Going to switch up the training alittle bit and add some more food in there!
I’m liking this stack a lot guys. My recovery and strength are def there and climbing. Yesterday my forearms hurt alittle so I cut training short. Taking today off and then tomorrow back at it!
Weight is up to 201.6 as of Monday morning and I’ll weigh myself again in a few days and see what we got going!

Following a.font! Holy shit, Cataclysm has quite a blend! Awesome. Nice job on the comp lifts. Adding food sounds like it would be advantageous for you! Just the mk’s, lgd , etc will make me eat like an animal...sometime in the mid of night
Congratulations my friend
Max

So been extremely hungry and the gym pumps are absolutely insane I love it!
bd7392ff553afa5ba0ea8d47d903143c.jpg

689939141d6fe2a351573184d5c1bf49.jpg

Strength is creeping up and I know that because 315 on bench has climbed a rep or two to around 13-14 reps.

Subbed as well brother.
Very interested in this since first seeing it when it came out.

Wondering if this has any healing effects as a bonus considering the ingredients?

Subbed as well brother.
Very interested in this since first seeing it when it came out.

Wondering if this has any healing effects as a bonus considering the ingredients?

I feel like I’m recovering faster minus alittle ache I’m having in my forearm area. I think it was from the powerlifting meet and not warming up tho to be honest. I did notice in the gym there was like no off button I just wanted to go and go!

So been extremely hungry and the gym pumps are absolutely insane I love it!
bd7392ff553afa5ba0ea8d47d903143c.jpg

689939141d6fe2a351573184d5c1bf49.jpg

Strength is creeping up and I know that because 315 on bench has climbed a rep or two to around 13-14 reps.

That is full pump mode! You look like when I take Var/bol mixed! Awesome

Max

So today I noticed my ankles are alittle swollen! Socks leaving a ring around them lol I’m weighing 203.8 today so this is def working. Hit some legs today and I felt like I could’ve trained allday and night! Had an insane quad and hamstring pump to where I was walking funny lol

Back