More US Blood on Pervy Joe's hands

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,290 Posts
    Rep Points

More US Blood on Pervy Joe's hands

But the MSM will ask him about Ice Cream and Face-Diapers.

Kvnt deserves MegaDeth himself, needs to go...

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...-attack-report
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,504 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't engage in these political garbage threads but, I read a report from military times that the gates to the airport were being welded shut after this bomb attack?

Any truth to that?

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,016 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I don't engage in these political garbage threads but, I read a report from military times that the gates to the airport were being welded shut after this bomb attack?

Any truth to that?

Haven't seen that....yet.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,504 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Haven't seen that....yet.
    I saw that on Daily Wire so, take it with a grain of salt as I would with any political leaning "news source".

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,016 Posts
    Rep Points

I saw that on Daily Wire so, take it with a grain of salt as I would with any political leaning "news source".
    It would make sense if they needed to quickly secure the gate. Weld everything back up quickly and figure it out after the fact. There have now been multiple bombings and the media has lost an accurate count. It's deteriorating quickly. ISIS claiming responsibility.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,504 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm watching the live press conference right now and I'm literally furious.

He keeps saying we will get as many people out as we can, basically submitting to the fact that they are going to leave those behind who aren't at the airport that, is locked down now, behind.

He keeps mentioning the mutual agreement of leaving before the 31st and how important that is and that America keeps it word..... Well bud, that should have went out the window when civilians from multiple nations were not allowed to get to the airport and, DEFINITELY not now that there has been multiple attacks on the afgan civilians and our troops.

The entire situation is mind boggling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,239 Posts
    Rep Points

You can't trust him..he doesn't care about Americans and he's no leader..

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,504 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    You can't trust him..he doesn't care about Americans and he's no leader..
    I'm not putting this all on him.

I know he keeps saying HE decided and so on but, I think the entire group of individuals who are involved in this planning have screwed the pooch.

I've seen the reports that he was told not to do it and so on but, I'm sure there were plenty in those rooms telling him to pull out.

It's a complete failure of government and high ranking military combined.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    745 Posts
    Rep Points

I'm not putting this all on him.

I know he keeps saying HE decided and so on but, I think the entire group of individuals who are involved in this planning have screwed the pooch.

I've seen the reports that he was told not to do it and so on but, I'm sure there were plenty in those rooms telling him to pull out.

It's a complete failure of government and high ranking military combined.
    This.

It is a complete failure of the entire presidential administration and the highest echelon of military leadership and their inability to put politics aside and actually consider what is best for their subordinates. In my 12 years of service, I have never seen things this bad in regards to utter morons be in command, and a complete lack of concern with troop welfare and too much worry about being overly politically correct, even though we are supposed to be an apolitical organization.

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

So I’m guessing we are letting everyone else off the hook? Forgetting that Trumps Secretary of State Mike Pompeo negotiated with the Taliban in February 2020 the withdrawal in 14 months? Forgetting that Biden got grilled by his own party for following through on Trumps negotiations?

Biden fucked up when he pulled the military out before civilian personnel, but there’s plenty of blame to go around.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,504 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post
    So I’m guessing we are letting everyone else off the hook? Forgetting that Trumps Secretary of State Mike Pompeo negotiated with the Taliban in February 2020 the withdrawal in 14 months? Forgetting that Biden got grilled by his own party for following through on Trumps negotiations?

Biden fucked up when he pulled the military out before civilian personnel, but there’s plenty of blame to go around.
    No argument from me.

Trump gave a day but, he didn't institute this plan. And it's not like the current admin has kept many of his plans and policy to begin with.

The team that put THIS plan into action is ultimately at fault though. Whoever it may be.

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,511 Posts
    Rep Points

Trumps not President … try to keep up. For fuck sake just admit that you democrats are brain dead morons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    745 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tommygunz View Post

I won’t get into an argument with you here brother because I have zero issues with you, but I do however need to point something out.
    Those negotiations that took place were around 18 months ago, under a different presidency and administration. Now, is it fair for me to say that Republican and Democrat presidents both have a really bad habit of totally disregarding literally anything and everything their predecessors did? Especially in today’s day where EVERYTHING is extremely polarized. So while those negotiations started with the Trump administration, would you agree that it’s fair to say that the plans that were created back then were completely thrown to the wind by Biden and his advisors? Because that is what seems likely to me.. now, I am nobody, and I’m not smarter than anyone here, you included. But I think it’s a reasonable assessment to think that Biden did exactly whatever he wanted to do in this drawdown/pull-out, and also the military leaders that had an active hand in this mess. NOW, please don’t mistake me here and take this as me saying that Trump would’ve done everything perfectly and that there wouldn’t have been any casualties or attacks or any of that. But what I am trying to say here, is that we DO know what happened here is laying on the shoulders of Biden, his admin, and the Chief’s of Staff currently in command, because they are the ones calling the shots and making the decisions.
    I respect your opinion, because I know you have been around FOREVER and you’re an intelligent guy, I’m just want to try to get you to distance yourself from that typical liberal mindset of “deflect and point blame at the Trump era”, because I believe you’re better than that.

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Um, I remember you guy yammering on about Obama for four years when Chump got elected.
    in 1-2-3 Mildred go!!!