• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Afghanistan Debacle

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This pullout by Biden has been an absolute total disaster.

I just saw this morning that a terrorist set off a bomb with many people wounded including some Marines.

I never really get too involved in politics but this is a total failure.

Send in a combo of Recon Marines, Seals and Army Rangers and we will get this resolved post haste.

Rant over

I cannot believe what is happening.

The Taliban is telling the president of the United States terms of the deadline.

Didn't we kick their ass in like three months?

Yeah but that was when we had someone in office that either cared about America or at least pretended to for ratings !!
Now we got this twat waffle that basically thinks the same way they do

Twat waffle is my new favorite word.

rolls off the tongue so perfectly.

thank you dale, for twat waffle.

To be honest, I came close to getting involved in a few things a year or so ago but my wife went ballistic.

*cough* pussy whipped *cough, cough* :whip:

j/k....I had to quit discussing politics at home for the most part. It was literally ruining our sex life. I would bring up what I'd seen during the day, she would get pissed about the world, and then there went any quality time. And you know me. Pussy comes before politics in my dictionary.

Right before my wife climaxes…. I go into climate change girls speech.

”how dare you, you stole my dreams and my childhood with your empty words and yet I’m one of the lucky ones”

after that my wife decided she didn’t enjoy sex anymore.

And I can freely and openly bitch about politics at home without fear of losing anything. My son agrees with everything I say too. Which is great. I’m literally raising the future leader of this country and it’s gonna be epic!

Should be impeached

*cough* pussy whipped *cough, cough* :whip:

j/k....I had to quit discussing politics at home for the most part. It was literally ruining our sex life. I would bring up what I'd seen during the day, she would get pissed about the world, and then there went any quality time. And you know me. Pussy comes before politics in my dictionary.

Bingo!

We still watch and listen but not together. And we do not discuss that often.

Get too angry.

Bingo!

We still watch and listen but not together. And we do not discuss that often.

Get too angry.

She's down to just the local morning news while she eats breakfast. Mostly for the weather. So she'll be chilled out for the most part by the time evening rolls around.

Its embarrassing Skip.

I cannot believe what is happening.

The Taliban is telling the president of the United States terms of the deadline.

Didn't we kick their ass in like three months?

lol

Right before my wife climaxes…. I go into climate change girls speech.

”how dare you, you stole my dreams and my childhood with your empty words and yet I’m one of the lucky ones”

after that my wife decided she didn’t enjoy sex anymore.

And I can freely and openly bitch about politics at home without fear of losing anything. My son agrees with everything I say too. Which is great. I’m literally raising the future leader of this country and it’s gonna be epic!

I genuinely believe this was 100% intentional

I fail to believe there is any other way to explain it.

No one, NO ONE would ever pull out of a Nation after 20 years and leave the equipment and weapons behind, as well as our civilians and soldiers.

No one would send the head of the CIA (who is absolutely part of this) because that is what the CIA does, disable other Nations.

Now we see that China has been meeting with the Taliban for sometime.

We see that China wants some of the natural resources there, such as LITHIUM.

Everyone thought it was about the Poppy fields, and maybe that is part of it, but truly the Lithium reserves carry far more power and lucrative futures.

China and Biden conspired in this as far as I am concerned and no one can convince me different.

Just like Bush led the false war into Iraq for weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist

Just like Hillary and Benghazi

This is a treasonous Act of War and not a single person here, Biden supporter can explain or excuse it, and its quite despicable that some of them are overlooking the reality of what is and is going to happen here.

Time for our Military to intervene. Our Govt has been infiltrated and taken over. That is 100% how I see this.

You may be right my friend.

No one, NO ONE would ever pull out of a Nation after 20 years and leave the equipment and weapons behind, as well as our civilians and soldiers.

No one would send the head of the CIA (who is absolutely part of this) because that is what the CIA does, disable other Nations.

Everyone thought it was about the Poppy fields, and maybe that is part of it, but truly the Lithium reserves carry far more power and lucrative futures.

China and Biden conspired in this as far as I am concerned and no one can convince me different.

Just like Bush led the false war into Iraq for weapons of mass destruction that didn't exist

This is a treasonous Act of War and not a single person here, Biden supporter can explain or excuse it, and its quite despicable that some of them are overlooking the reality of what is and is going to happen here.

Time for our Military to intervene. Our Govt has been infiltrated and taken over. That is 100% how I see this.

I agree with you in all except for one thing..

There WERE WMD in Iraq. And still are all throughout the Middle East. The lands are riddled with weapon caches that contain chemical munitions dating back to the Cold War era from the USSR, Saddam acquired them through unknown means during the vacuum left by the Russian exodus from Afghanistan. And of course the leftover chemical munitions containing nerve agent from the Gulf War. They were housed all throughout Iraq in massive warehouses. Now, when typical people think of a WMD, they automatically think nuclear warhead. That is the LEAST likely threat just because of the technology and knowledge required to produce and manufacture. Chemical ordnance are quite easy to get ahold of over there because they are so old the markings are worn out. There were lots of instances where those goat fuckers were creating IED’s with chemical rounds containing Mustard agent and fucking killing themselves in the process because they were getting it all over themselves while trying to open the round to fill with their homemade explosives.

This is all from firsthand accounts of myself and other brothers that were there and witnessed all of this, not from some article that I’m just regurgitating to you.

Now, I am not saying Bush took us over there for the right reasons and that WMD weren’t used as a “scare tactic” towards the American people to pursue the GWOT, but I’m a big proponent of correcting misinformation when I see it because I want people to have the right information. The Tier 1 SMU’s that went over there with the counter-proliferation missions are not and will not ever be able to talk about these things publicly.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I agree with you in all except for one thing..

There WERE WMD in Iraq.

I have to agree with this. There was plenty of evidence saddam was in possession of chem weapons. Those shithole dictators LOVE that shit. Now then...HOW much was there...who knows. How big of a threat was it really? Who knows. There were a lot iraq citizens who came out about it. There was talk of them moving it out in buses. And burying it the desert. And in case I need to remind anyone, I'm pretty distrustful of what our govt says. But there were iraqi with some pretty fucked up medical conditions in mass over there. Hard to argue with people who have obviously been messed up by something. But the US would have found whatever reason they wanted to invade...WMD's were just catchier back then. Plenty of countries have chem weapons, we don't invade all of them.

Back