modalert?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: modalert?

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Stu33s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Frumunduh
    Posts
    364

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    1078823643

    modalert?

    Anyone know a source for it.
    Last edited by Montego1; 08-25-2021 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Read the rules

  2. #2
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    20,574

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    21,385
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    25,460
    Thanked in
    12,141 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Check DG.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,618

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    12,648
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12,356
    Thanked in
    5,313 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I have options if no one else does...

    I have used it from Drugs Gear before and it was legit.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    BLUELABEL's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    184

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    10 Posts
    Rep Points
    223691069

    Just my 2 cents because I wasted a lot on buying online -- just get a script, doctors literally hand them out, especially in these times

  5. #5
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,755
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUELABEL View Post
    Just my 2 cents because I wasted a lot on buying online -- just get a script, doctors literally hand them out, especially in these times
    Just refilled mine. I discontinued use back in Nov, and ask to start up/refill again the other week. Some Dr's can be anal, but most aren't.. But...... Insurance companies can be cunts. Yup, mine refused it this time and ask the Dr to approve it, shit cost $875. After it was approved it cost me $10. Why they did this when I never had an issue before beats me. But, yeah, just get a script.

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

  6. #6
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,684
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,574
    Thanked in
    2,872 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I just might try getting a script from my doc for this too.
    Show me

  7. #7
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,755
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    I just might try getting a script from my doc for this too.
    Tell him that you fall asleep at the wheel a lot and you have a hard time staying awake, even with a good amount of sleep. I told my Dr the truth, that I fall asleep almost every time I drive in the AM. I take it first thing when I wake up, 45mins later I take a 5hr energy and I'm sailing for a while.

    Shit makes you pee stink ha!

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

  8. #8
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    12,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,684
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,574
    Thanked in
    2,872 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Tell him that you fall asleep at the wheel a lot and you have a hard time staying awake, even with a good amount of sleep. I told my Dr the truth, that I fall asleep almost every time I drive in the AM. I take it first thing when I wake up, 45mins later I take a 5hr energy and I'm sailing for a while.

    Shit makes you pee stink ha!
    Lol I do sometimes fall asleep at my desk, even at times during my long-ass technical team calls and my colleagues think something is wrong with me haha...so that might do it.
    Show me

  9. #9
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,755
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Lol I do sometimes fall asleep at my desk, even at times during my long-ass technical team calls and my colleagues think something is wrong with me haha...so that might do it.
    Well that right there is a good enough reason, be sure to mention that to him, seriously.
    But for myself unfortunately I need meds to go to sleep and I need meds to stay awake

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

  10. #10
    Registered User
    blingcrosby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Well that right there is a good enough reason, be sure to mention that to him, seriously.
    But for myself unfortunately I need meds to go to sleep and I need meds to stay awake

    I am the same fucking way. I am afraid to ask for modafanil script, I worry the dr will take me off ambien lol. Modafanil is like a miracle drug for me though, it makes me laser focused and feel great.
    Last edited by blingcrosby; 08-27-2021 at 10:04 PM.

  11. #11
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,755
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    I am the same fucking way. I am afraid to ask for modafanil script, I worry the dr will take me off ambien lol. Modafanil is like a miracle drug for me though, it makes me laser focused and feel great.
    Well actually, your doctor just might think that it would be beneficial for you because in fact you do have a sleep condition, if you're on Ambien, like I used to be that right there is documentation that he's treating you for a sleep condition, and the result of having a sleep condition is not waking up feeling peppy, feeling lethargic and groggy.
    The half-life with Ambien is so short, it's very unlikely the doctor would try to find a correlation with you feeling groggy the next day in the Ambien. This is why they have an additional option with a Time released Ambien , right when the one dose pretty much wears off the other one kicks in.
    You definitely owe it to yourself to speak to the doctor and see what he says, even ask him to try you at a low dosage.
    You absolutely nailed it with the "laser focused".. that is exactly how I am.

    I take my sleep extremely fucking serious, I'm literally worthless if I don't get more than 7-8 hrs.
    My sleep is so important to me that I even think about it during the daytime, my days literally are consumed with my meal timing and my bedtime. No joke.
    I'm fixed and structured with a regimen, I have a program, it's how I'm wired.

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

  12. #12
    Registered User
    FM19's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    400

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    483
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    328
    Thanked in
    207 Posts
    Rep Points
    5427718

    If you do shift work or have sleep apnea itís easy to come by and have insurance pay. If not goodrx will cover it Ö did this before a recent at home sleep with lofta.

  13. #13
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,755
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by FM19 View Post
    If you do shift work or have sleep apnea itís easy to come by and have insurance pay. If not goodrx will cover it Ö did this before a recent at home sleep with lofta.
    Sleep apnea is in fact the main thing that I stressed with my doctor with persuasion. You're 100% with that one. When he originally gave me the script I was on a CPAP

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

  14. #14
    Registered User
    blingcrosby's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    532

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    140
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    105
    Thanked in
    70 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Well actually, your doctor just might think that it would be beneficial for you because in fact you do have a sleep condition, if you're on Ambien, like I used to be that right there is documentation that he's treating you for a sleep condition, and the result of having a sleep condition is not waking up feeling peppy, feeling lethargic and groggy.
    The half-life with Ambien is so short, it's very unlikely the doctor would try to find a correlation with you feeling groggy the next day in the Ambien. This is why they have an additional option with a Time released Ambien , right when the one dose pretty much wears off the other one kicks in.
    You definitely owe it to yourself to speak to the doctor and see what he says, even ask him to try you at a low dosage.
    You absolutely nailed it with the "laser focused".. that is exactly how I am.

    I take my sleep extremely fucking serious, I'm literally worthless if I don't get more than 7-8 hrs.
    My sleep is so important to me that I even think about it during the daytime, my days literally are consumed with my meal timing and my bedtime. No joke.
    I'm fixed and structured with a regimen, I have a program, it's how I'm wired.
    Even with ambien I am lucky to get 4 or 5 hours of sleep on a good night. it sucks. I get stressed out as the day progresses because i know i will not be able to sleep when bed time comes which that has an impact on it lol. I need to get a strict bed time and stick with it, i think that would greatly help.

  15. #15
    Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD
    Vision's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anabolic Erudite
    Posts
    20,511

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,769
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,755
    Thanked in
    5,408 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by blingcrosby View Post
    Even with ambien I am lucky to get 4 or 5 hours of sleep on a good night. it sucks. I get stressed out as the day progresses because i know i will not be able to sleep when bed time comes which that has an impact on it lol. I need to get a strict bed time and stick with it, i think that would greatly help.
    You and me are one and the same, I'm 100% right there with you as the day goes on I start wearing about sleep.
    But I'll tell you this, that is how my mind used to be when I was on Ambien.
    Ambien will get you to where you want to be, but once you wake up in the middle of the night you're not getting back to sleep.
    What I found out that works best for me is xanax, I'm very disciplined with them and I only take my prescription at night before bed.
    As the years went on I found out that the sleep issues that I've had since I was a child all stem from a thinking problem.
    My brain just doesn't stop.
    The Xanax allows my brain the opportunity to disconnect from my body, and I just fall asleep, because naturally I'm tired anyway it's just my brain is going in every direction. I only take 2mg before bed, my prescription is .5 four times a day or as needed, but I told my doctor I take it all at once before bed, but he still writes the script out to take them throughout the day to cover his ass.
    I didn't take any tonight cuz I wanted to stay up and watch a movie lol.

    The best cocktail for myself is a Xanax with dream and grow from IML.. you'll sleep like a baby.

    I took ambien for years and years, I recently tried to go back to them just to switch things up, worst 30 days I had. That was over 6 months ago I believe. They were not effective anymore and they did not help me sleep.

    Remaining OPEN Until Dec 22, 2021 then CLOSES until Jan 1, 2022

    🎄Closed for "winter recess" each year - OPEN's Jan. 10th 2022🎄

    PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES

Similar Threads

  1. Best source of HCG domestic or non domestic
    By maddoger in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-18-2018, 05:40 AM
  2. Domestic HGH
    By scgear in forum Source Checking & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2017, 02:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums