• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

modalert?

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know a source for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have options if no one else does...

I have used it from Drugs Gear before and it was legit.

Just my 2 cents because I wasted a lot on buying online -- just get a script, doctors literally hand them out, especially in these times

Just my 2 cents because I wasted a lot on buying online -- just get a script, doctors literally hand them out, especially in these times
Just refilled mine. I discontinued use back in Nov, and ask to start up/refill again the other week. Some Dr's can be anal, but most aren't.. But...... Insurance companies can be cunts. Yup, mine refused it this time and ask the Dr to approve it, shit cost $875. After it was approved it cost me $10. Why they did this when I never had an issue before beats me. But, yeah, just get a script.

I just might try getting a script from my doc for this too.

I just might try getting a script from my doc for this too.
Tell him that you fall asleep at the wheel a lot and you have a hard time staying awake, even with a good amount of sleep. I told my Dr the truth, that I fall asleep almost every time I drive in the AM. I take it first thing when I wake up, 45mins later I take a 5hr energy and I'm sailing for a while.

Shit makes you pee stink ha!

Tell him that you fall asleep at the wheel a lot and you have a hard time staying awake, even with a good amount of sleep. I told my Dr the truth, that I fall asleep almost every time I drive in the AM. I take it first thing when I wake up, 45mins later I take a 5hr energy and I'm sailing for a while.

Shit makes you pee stink ha!

Lol I do sometimes fall asleep at my desk, even at times during my long-ass technical team calls and my colleagues think something is wrong with me haha...so that might do it.

Lol I do sometimes fall asleep at my desk, even at times during my long-ass technical team calls and my colleagues think something is wrong with me haha...so that might do it.

Well that right there is a good enough reason, be sure to mention that to him, seriously.
But for myself unfortunately I need meds to go to sleep and I need meds to stay awake :(

Well that right there is a good enough reason, be sure to mention that to him, seriously.
But for myself unfortunately I need meds to go to sleep and I need meds to stay awake :(

I am the same fucking way. I am afraid to ask for modafanil script, I worry the dr will take me off ambien lol. Modafanil is like a miracle drug for me though, it makes me laser focused and feel great.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I am the same fucking way. I am afraid to ask for modafanil script, I worry the dr will take me off ambien lol. Modafanil is like a miracle drug for me though, it makes me laser focused and feel great.

Well actually, your doctor just might think that it would be beneficial for you because in fact you do have a sleep condition, if you're on Ambien, like I used to be that right there is documentation that he's treating you for a sleep condition, and the result of having a sleep condition is not waking up feeling peppy, feeling lethargic and groggy.
The half-life with Ambien is so short, it's very unlikely the doctor would try to find a correlation with you feeling groggy the next day in the Ambien. This is why they have an additional option with a Time released Ambien , right when the one dose pretty much wears off the other one kicks in.
You definitely owe it to yourself to speak to the doctor and see what he says, even ask him to try you at a low dosage.
You absolutely nailed it with the "laser focused".. that is exactly how I am.

I take my sleep extremely fucking serious, I'm literally worthless if I don't get more than 7-8 hrs.
My sleep is so important to me that I even think about it during the daytime, my days literally are consumed with my meal timing and my bedtime. No joke.
I'm fixed and structured with a regimen, I have a program, it's how I'm wired.

If you do shift work or have sleep apnea it’s easy to come by and have insurance pay. If not goodrx will cover it … did this before a recent at home sleep with lofta.

If you do shift work or have sleep apnea it’s easy to come by and have insurance pay. If not goodrx will cover it … did this before a recent at home sleep with lofta.

Sleep apnea is in fact the main thing that I stressed with my doctor with persuasion. You're 100% with that one. When he originally gave me the script I was on a CPAP

Well actually, your doctor just might think that it would be beneficial for you because in fact you do have a sleep condition, if you're on Ambien, like I used to be that right there is documentation that he's treating you for a sleep condition, and the result of having a sleep condition is not waking up feeling peppy, feeling lethargic and groggy.
The half-life with Ambien is so short, it's very unlikely the doctor would try to find a correlation with you feeling groggy the next day in the Ambien. This is why they have an additional option with a Time released Ambien , right when the one dose pretty much wears off the other one kicks in.
You definitely owe it to yourself to speak to the doctor and see what he says, even ask him to try you at a low dosage.
You absolutely nailed it with the "laser focused".. that is exactly how I am.

I take my sleep extremely fucking serious, I'm literally worthless if I don't get more than 7-8 hrs.
My sleep is so important to me that I even think about it during the daytime, my days literally are consumed with my meal timing and my bedtime. No joke.
I'm fixed and structured with a regimen, I have a program, it's how I'm wired.

Even with ambien I am lucky to get 4 or 5 hours of sleep on a good night. it sucks. I get stressed out as the day progresses because i know i will not be able to sleep when bed time comes which that has an impact on it lol. I need to get a strict bed time and stick with it, i think that would greatly help.

Even with ambien I am lucky to get 4 or 5 hours of sleep on a good night. it sucks. I get stressed out as the day progresses because i know i will not be able to sleep when bed time comes which that has an impact on it lol. I need to get a strict bed time and stick with it, i think that would greatly help.

You and me are one and the same, I'm 100% right there with you as the day goes on I start wearing about sleep.
But I'll tell you this, that is how my mind used to be when I was on Ambien.
Ambien will get you to where you want to be, but once you wake up in the middle of the night you're not getting back to sleep.
What I found out that works best for me is xanax, I'm very disciplined with them and I only take my prescription at night before bed.
As the years went on I found out that the sleep issues that I've had since I was a child all stem from a thinking problem.
My brain just doesn't stop.
The Xanax allows my brain the opportunity to disconnect from my body, and I just fall asleep, because naturally I'm tired anyway it's just my brain is going in every direction. I only take 2mg before bed, my prescription is .5 four times a day or as needed, but I told my doctor I take it all at once before bed, but he still writes the script out to take them throughout the day to cover his ass.
I didn't take any tonight cuz I wanted to stay up and watch a movie lol.

The best cocktail for myself is a Xanax with dream and grow from IML.. you'll sleep like a baby.

I took ambien for years and years, I recently tried to go back to them just to switch things up, worst 30 days I had. That was over 6 months ago I believe. They were not effective anymore and they did not help me sleep.

Tried getting an rx but he shut me down in that. I’ll pay the extra dough. It’s worth it to me. Just hoping to find it domestic. Thanks all!!

Back