• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Curious question about Sarms and/or AAS

RoyKeane

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From a site I was researching on "Unlike anabolic steroids, which bind to androgen receptors in many tissues all over the body, individual SARMs selectively bind androgen receptors in certain tissues, but not in others"

So, since both AAS and Sarms bind to androgen receptors, is it a waste of time to run both at the same time? Do they compete for AR's and one wins out?

Asking since I was thinking about a nice clean blast with Test, Mast ... and a Sarm. Just curious...

From a site I was researching on "Unlike anabolic steroids, which bind to androgen receptors in many tissues all over the body, individual SARMs selectively bind androgen receptors in certain tissues, but not in others"

So, since both AAS and Sarms bind to androgen receptors, is it a waste of time to run both at the same time? Do they compete for AR's and one wins out?

Asking since I was thinking about a nice clean blast with Test, Mast ... and a Sarm. Just curious...
Most Sarms are a giant waste of money unless you're using them to bridge between cycles or you're a female.

You're not going to notice anything from most if you're running a moderate dose of anabolics imo.

Aside from GW and that's just for cardio and cholesterol benefits.

It is not a waste

There are many sarms that are excellent PEDs and work well in addition to AAS

Take topical sr9009 and rad140. Insane fat loss and endurance when used topically

S23 and osta act like var

Mk677 is an hgh secretagogue w massive results

Yk11 is a myostatin inhibitor.

Gw501516 is one of the best fat loss agents that exists and is great for endurance too.

What is important to note is that testosterone and AAS increase receptors in the body. Therefore combining test w orals or sarms is never a waste

Of course you wanna watch liver and organ values.

I have some of the best quality sarms you can buy and I use them myself

www.gymntonic.com

I'm on GW501516, Sr and rad140 as we speak 💪

Last edited:
Back