Vaxx repair protocol if you have been vaccinated already

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GJ503 View Post
    He is intubated and prone. His kidney function is dipping and white cell count is up. On max O2 prior to intubation he was only getting saturation levels in the 60% range. If he makes it, it is going to be a long road to recovery. They did let him FaceTime with my wife and sister in law prior to intubation and he let us know his final wishes if he doesn't make it. Vietnam vet and he should get full honors (God forbid it comes to that).

Regardless how it turns out for him, you need somebody to talk to.... I'm here brother...

You and I have been through similar BS in life and I know we all have breaking points...

Politics aside, you are a good man in my book. The good thing about America is we can have different politics and still love one another!!

At least we used to be able too ...

I will continue to honor that tradition.....

So met me in the middle and Ill be there, I promise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyPump77 View Post
    Regardless how it turns out for him, you need somebody to talk to.... I'm here brother...

You and I have been through similar BS in life and I know we all have breaking points...

Politics aside, you are a good man in my book. The good thing about America is we can have different politics and still love one another!!

At least we used to be able too ...

I will continue to honor that tradition.....

So met me in the middle and Ill be there, I promise.
    Thank you. I really do appreciate you and this community. Some of the people on here who I disagree the most with on politics have shown a level of integrity and compassion that is uncommon in today's world. I'm sure I'll lean on this community and my recovery community if Papa doesn't pull through. My main concern is for my wife, who has been very close to her dad. If he passes she is going to be inconsolable for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,145 Posts
    Rep Points

Something that has been lost in today's society is the ability to sit down and truly listen to one another. The grey area or not having a opinion on something is lost today. It's black or white or STFU and get out. We are strong willed and minded people with varying opinions on what the right things are in this world. I'm that way for sure. When we come together listen, talk then come up with a solution instead of cut throat bickering and fighting them difference can be made.

GJ503 if you need to vent just reach out. I'm always willing to listen to anyone that feels the need to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

My father in law passed on September 8th. They were not going to let my wife or sister in law in the room when they removed life support but my wife actually works for the same hospital chain and basically told staff that she would put on scrubs and her badge and park her butt next to him until they physically remove her. Thank fully they relented and let both her and her sister suit up and be in the room, but it makes me wonder how many people have passed without the presence of their loved ones?

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Sorry to hear that man.

my wifes step dad passed a couple years ago and to this day she gets randomly emotional about it. Best thing you can do is hug her and listen.

I genuinely hope your wife can find peace and comfort in knowing that her father was a good man and a good dad. God bless bro.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,145 Posts
    Rep Points

My father in law passed on September 8th. They were not going to let my wife or sister in law in the room when they removed life support but my wife actually works for the same hospital chain and basically told staff that she would put on scrubs and her badge and park her butt next to him until they physically remove her. Thank fully they relented and let both her and her sister suit up and be in the room, but it makes me wonder how many people have passed without the presence of their loved ones?
    My condolences on your loss. Words alone can't take away the pain of a loss of a loved one but know you have the support of people here..

When my ladies mom was going to pass and the doctor's knew it. The hospital policy at first was no visitors except her children during certain time frame only. As time passed along and they knew it was only a few weeks or days being they had no idea with only half a lung function. The hospital did open it up to immediate family during a certain few day time period to say goodbye. So in her family's situation they were able to see her right before she passed away.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

That sucks. Sorry for your loss.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,144 Posts
    Rep Points

Sincere condolences to you and your family. I'll continue to keep you all in my prayers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    487 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you brothers. I've been MIA here dealing with probate. It is ugly. Wife was sole beneficiary of what little her dad left, but he actually wrote in saliva on the laminated pictures they had by his bed to leave 10k to her sister and each of the grandkids. The sister says he was going to leave her 30k. Of course she is going to honor what is smeared on the laminate (which would not hold weight in court) but she never heard her dad say to leave the sis 30k. She has never been present in his live since she moved out at 18. I hate that it is getting ugly and he is still not laid to rest because there is a wait for funeral services.

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,144 Posts
    Rep Points

Thank you brothers. I've been MIA here dealing with probate. It is ugly. Wife was sole beneficiary of what little her dad left, but he actually wrote in saliva on the laminated pictures they had by his bed to leave 10k to her sister and each of the grandkids. The sister says he was going to leave her 30k. Of course she is going to honor what is smeared on the laminate (which would not hold weight in court) but she never heard her dad say to leave the sis 30k. She has never been present in his live since she moved out at 18. I hate that it is getting ugly and he is still not laid to rest because there is a wait for funeral services.

Sorry man. I feel your pain. We have our 8th family member on their deathbed since June (and since everyone always asks, only one covid related). It sucks having to go through the deaths and then it really gets shitty when the courts/attorneys have to get involved. At best, it is a learning experience of what NOT to put your kids through when you die. Just try to be there for your wife and let her vent when she needs to. Venting is usually better than trying to "fix" things in my experience.

Twat Waffle Inspector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,525 Posts
    Rep Points

that’s the thing with “family”.

you can’t choose them. And sometimes their nature is abhorrent. But…. Your father in laws life is more important than sibling drama. Do what you need to bro. But whatever you do…. Live happily ever after. If your sister in law is a pain in the ass now she will be a cancer in the future. I’d pay the 30k and exclude her from your wife and your future. She obviously didn’t appreciate her father.

shit pisses me off. I feel your pain.
    “Tape on a dick you twat waffle” - IronRage & Dale C.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    756 Posts
    Rep Points

All shit aside .... sorry to hear...