• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vaxx repair protocol if you have been vaccinated already

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I, unfortunately, have been vaccinated. Wasn't by choice.....wife's elderly mother wouldn't come visit from out of country if I wasn't. Basically got emotionally leveraged into it. Long story.

That being said, since my vaccination about 3 months ago, I have been researching various supplements and compounds that could maybe help counteract the negative effects of the vaccine. This research led me to interesting information from various sources I trust. These sources not only recognize the dangers of the vaccine and the evil agenda behind it, but generally hold the same worldview many of us hold here: globalists, stolen elections, undeniable ancient good vs evil coming to the surface, etc. I have followed and interacted with these sources off and on for a couple years.

Do your own research, of course, regarding the below protocol. I only pass it along hoping it can maybe be helpful to someone. I have nearly gathered all the below items to begin the protocol in full.

Here is the protocol. You will recognize many of the supplements/compounds......some you may not. Source attribution at the bottom:

- NAC (amino acid for cellular repair)

- C60 for apoptosis to get ride of damaged cells and repair mitochondria

- Ivermectin (12mg dose for regular adult, body weight is a factor for dose, see packaging)

- Glutathione to flush out grapheme oxide and SPIONS

-Vitamin D (crucial), minimum 10,000 IU daily (15,000 IU in winter). Probably daily rest of life - immune system support

- Vitamin C (intracellular "cement" repair and other uses). Minimum 3grms daily liposomal

- Chaga tea daily (couple of cups should suffice - 1/4 tsp chaga powder to 8oz hot water - okay to drink the powder in the mix

-Balanced Zinc (15zn to 1 cu...use Amazon to locate that by label. Protects against Covid and will degrade spike proteins and SPIONS.

source: https://twitter.com/clif_high?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Last edited:
Since you tie the vaccine in with politics, please tell me how you feel about Trump recommending to the people at the Alabama rally that they should get the vaccine. Is Trump now part of what you termed as the "evil agenda behind the vaccine." Please say it ain't so. Lol.

I, unfortunately, have been vaccinated. Wasn't by choice.....wife's elderly mother wouldn't come visit from out of country if I wasn't. Basically got emotionally leveraged into it. Long story.

That being said, since my vaccination about 3 months ago, I have been researching various supplements and compounds that could maybe help counteract the negative effects of the vaccine. This research led me to interesting information from various sources I trust. These sources not only recognize the dangers of the vaccine and the evil agenda behind it, but generally hold the same worldview many of us hold here: globalists, stolen elections, undeniable ancient good vs evil coming to the surface, etc. I have followed and interacted with these sources off and on for a couple years.

Do your own research, of course, regarding the below protocol. I only pass it along hoping it can maybe be helpful to someone. I have nearly gathered all the below items to begin the protocol in full.

Here is the protocol. You will recognize many of the supplements/compounds......some you may not. Source attribution at the bottom:

- Ivermectin (12mg dose for regular adult, body weight is a factor for dose, see packaging)

-Vitamin D (crucial), minimum 10,000 IU daily (15,000 IU in winter). Probably daily rest of life - immune system support

- Vitamin C (intracellular "cement" repair and other uses). Minimum 3grms daily liposomal

- Chaga tea daily (couple of cups should suffice - 1/4 tsp chaga powder to 8oz hot water - okay to drink the powder in the mix

-Balanced Zinc (15zn to 1 cu...use Amazon to locate that by label. Protects against Covid and will degrade spike proteins and SPIONS.

source: https://twitter.com/clif_high?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Of course it's tied to politics. In what way is it not?
As to why he said what he said, I'm not sure. Maybe he is as not as good of a guy as I thought. Time will hopefully tell.
Thank you for your contribution.

You ever think maybe he knows something you don't like more about the truth behind the vaccines? Why choose now to question his advice?
Of course it's tied to politics. In what way is it not?
As to why he said what he said, I'm not sure. Maybe he is as not as good of a guy as I thought. Time will hopefully tell.
Thank you for your contribution.

Question everything. How can you find answers if you don't question?

Here is a quote I love that applies to everyone.

[h=1]“Don’t just teach your children to read…
Teach them to question what they read.
Teach them to question everything.”[/h]George Carlin

Since you tie the vaccine in with politics, please tell me how you feel about Trump recommending to the people at the Alabama rally that they should get the vaccine. Is Trump now part of what you termed as the "evil agenda behind the vaccine." Please say it ain't so. Lol.
He also got booed for it as well..Trump lovers boooing the shit out of Trump hmmm think about it..

This protocol is very close to the Covid protocol and looks to be very close to a immune system booster in general just higher doses...

There is no graphene oxide or what the fuck ever you call it in the vaccine.

He also got booed for it as well..Trump lovers boooing the shit out of Trump hmmm think about it..

My guess is he's not a Dr. and trusted what was told to him by "experts"...

Question everything. How can you find answers if you don't question?

Here is a quote I love that applies to everyone.

“Don’t just teach your children to read…
Teach them to question what they read.
Teach them to question everything.”

George Carlin

While I agree with critical thinking, IDK if I would trust a dead comedy as part of my words to live by...

IML Gear Cream!
Good info as always Christian

I have a product coming in the near future which contains many of those ingredients and will be used to help treat and heal from covid. You can also use it if you have had the Vax to assist the bodies immune functions

The issue I worry about with the vax is the micro Clotting. I don't know what doctors plan to do do treat that yet.

I have a product coming in the near future which contains many of those ingredients and will be used to help treat and heal from covid. You can also use it if you have had the Vax to assist the bodies immune functions

The issue I worry about with the vax is the micro Clotting. I don't know what doctors plan to do do treat that yet.

That's scary, micro clotting that is...

I also worry about the studies and experts questioning the effects of reproduction.

I have a theory...
If you look at Israel they are one of the most Vaxxed nations. Something like 85 to 90% IIRC. Yet, they have some of the worst Delta variant outbreaks.
I feel like the original vax is the Delta variant or at least is steeping stone for it to come about. Just my opinion.

Supp pimp hard at work here boys and girls.

While I agree with critical thinking, IDK if I would trust a dead comedy as part of my words to live by...

Lol, I feel you buddy. But the meaning of the words resonate with me. I will only say that not questioning enough, being too trusting, caused some significant problems in the past for me.
The test came before the lesson.
I know better now.

Good stuff. Please keep us posted on this. I much prefer one or two high quality supplements that contain all the necessary ingredients as opposed to gobbling down a handful of pills on top of what I already take.

Supp pimp hard at work here boys and girls.

It must kill you that I was licensed to administer meds and professionally helped cure hundreds or thousands of patients before starting my own business

And that I support Trump.

I'm sure that you have done that in your life, except, no you havent. You have done nothing, for no one. And you are no one.

That is the difference and why you are such a jealous prick.

It must kill you that I was licensed to administer meds and professionally helped cure hundreds or thousands of patients before starting my own business

Shills without borders?

And that I support Trump.

I'm sure that you have done that in your life, except, no you havent. You have done nothing, for no one. And you are no one.

That is the difference and why you are such a jealous prick.

Pay no mind, Wes. The fellow is obviously operating on a higher spectrum than the rest of us. His trolling is next generation....the level of creativity is awe inspiring.

Normally I don't feed trolls, but this one seems quite hungry. Guaranteed he loves Fauci, Obama, Biden and thinks the world owes him something......which is why he has nothing positive or productive to offer. Maggot parasites only take, never give.

What is the countdown, you think, till little troll responds for his next feeding?

Get Shredded!
Pay no mind, Wes. The fellow is obviously operating on a higher spectrum than the rest of us. His trolling is next generation....the level of creativity is awe inspiring.

Normally I don't feed trolls, but this one seems quite hungry. Guaranteed he loves Fauci, Obama, Biden and thinks the world owes him something......which is why he has nothing positive or productive to offer. Maggot parasites only take, never give.

What is the countdown, you think, till little troll responds for his next feeding?

I know you’re a newbie here and you don’t know fuck all about me so I’ll let you have your little passive aggressive moment.
Now kindly piss off.

Wes is good guy.

Didn't say he wasn’t Roid.
But he’s still only here to market his supps. He’s admitted these boards exist to gather business in past comments. He plays all of you and your likes to sell stuff. I don’t think that’s being transparent though.

Unlike you, who’s honest…well, at least your not sucked into the IML pyramid scheme

Last edited:
But in all honesty, I really don't like the petty back and forths so I will stop contributing. Gain nothing from it. Guilty as charged.
Wes is a good guy and has shared a great deal of gear and fitness knowledge with me, which is why I joined these boards in the first place. He certainly doesn't need me as his white knight as his reputation is proven.
I hope you have a good night.

He’s a good guy with really thin skin.
And before you sling any more mud, look at my join date. I’m an original member Since the day this place started, here by invite. I’m a Democrat on a conservative board, so I’m a good judge of skin thickness.

Enjoy whatever you’re here for….

Didn't say he wasn’t Roid.
But he’s still only here to market his supps. He’s admitted these boards exist to gather business in past comments. He plays all of you and your likes to sell stuff. I don’t think that’s being transparent though.

Unlike you, who’s honest…well, at least your not sucked into the IML pyramid scheme

Cmon, the guy puts out a ton of info. I haven't seen him push supps more than his other postings.

I think you're upset Tommy. Maybe another break? I know Biden has left you in knots but you were warned.

Cmon, the guy puts out a ton of info. I haven't seen him push supps more than his other postings.

I think you're upset Tommy. Maybe another break? I know Biden has left you in knots but you were warned.

Naw man, it’s the pit and if all of us just bob our heads up and down it is boring. Who you guys gonna argue with if I’m not here?
Oh, and yeah, Biden’s fucking up, agreed.

Tommy has given more useful info out on this forum in his years here as a mod then you could imagine.

Might want to brush up on your history and realize your in the pit, meaning, this is all nonse idiot talk.

All the elites are in on it and want “Depopulation” all politics suck but you try to go with the one that less of the two evils.

Back