Vaxx repair protocol if you have been vaccinated already

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Vaxx repair protocol if you have been vaccinated already

I, unfortunately, have been vaccinated. Wasn't by choice.....wife's elderly mother wouldn't come visit from out of country if I wasn't. Basically got emotionally leveraged into it. Long story.

That being said, since my vaccination about 3 months ago, I have been researching various supplements and compounds that could maybe help counteract the negative effects of the vaccine. This research led me to interesting information from various sources I trust. These sources not only recognize the dangers of the vaccine and the evil agenda behind it, but generally hold the same worldview many of us hold here: globalists, stolen elections, undeniable ancient good vs evil coming to the surface, etc. I have followed and interacted with these sources off and on for a couple years.

Do your own research, of course, regarding the below protocol. I only pass it along hoping it can maybe be helpful to someone. I have nearly gathered all the below items to begin the protocol in full.

Here is the protocol. You will recognize many of the supplements/compounds......some you may not. Source attribution at the bottom:

- NAC (amino acid for cellular repair)

- C60 for apoptosis to get ride of damaged cells and repair mitochondria

- Ivermectin (12mg dose for regular adult, body weight is a factor for dose, see packaging)

- Glutathione to flush out grapheme oxide and SPIONS

-Vitamin D (crucial), minimum 10,000 IU daily (15,000 IU in winter). Probably daily rest of life - immune system support

- Vitamin C (intracellular "cement" repair and other uses). Minimum 3grms daily liposomal

- Chaga tea daily (couple of cups should suffice - 1/4 tsp chaga powder to 8oz hot water - okay to drink the powder in the mix

-Balanced Zinc (15zn to 1 cu...use Amazon to locate that by label. Protects against Covid and will degrade spike proteins and SPIONS.

source: https://twitter.com/clif_high?ref_sr...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Last edited by christiantt; 08-24-2021 at 05:25 PM.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

Since you tie the vaccine in with politics, please tell me how you feel about Trump recommending to the people at the Alabama rally that they should get the vaccine. Is Trump now part of what you termed as the "evil agenda behind the vaccine." Please say it ain't so. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    I, unfortunately, have been vaccinated. Wasn't by choice.....wife's elderly mother wouldn't come visit from out of country if I wasn't. Basically got emotionally leveraged into it. Long story.

That being said, since my vaccination about 3 months ago, I have been researching various supplements and compounds that could maybe help counteract the negative effects of the vaccine. This research led me to interesting information from various sources I trust. These sources not only recognize the dangers of the vaccine and the evil agenda behind it, but generally hold the same worldview many of us hold here: globalists, stolen elections, undeniable ancient good vs evil coming to the surface, etc. I have followed and interacted with these sources off and on for a couple years.

Do your own research, of course, regarding the below protocol. I only pass it along hoping it can maybe be helpful to someone. I have nearly gathered all the below items to begin the protocol in full.

Here is the protocol. You will recognize many of the supplements/compounds......some you may not. Source attribution at the bottom:

- Ivermectin (12mg dose for regular adult, body weight is a factor for dose, see packaging)

-Vitamin D (crucial), minimum 10,000 IU daily (15,000 IU in winter). Probably daily rest of life - immune system support

- Vitamin C (intracellular "cement" repair and other uses). Minimum 3grms daily liposomal

- Chaga tea daily (couple of cups should suffice - 1/4 tsp chaga powder to 8oz hot water - okay to drink the powder in the mix

-Balanced Zinc (15zn to 1 cu...use Amazon to locate that by label. Protects against Covid and will degrade spike proteins and SPIONS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Of course it's tied to politics. In what way is it not?
    As to why he said what he said, I'm not sure. Maybe he is as not as good of a guy as I thought. Time will hopefully tell.
    Thank you for your contribution.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points

You ever think maybe he knows something you don't like more about the truth behind the vaccines? Why choose now to question his advice?
    Of course it's tied to politics. In what way is it not?
    As to why he said what he said, I'm not sure. Maybe he is as not as good of a guy as I thought. Time will hopefully tell.
    Thank you for your contribution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Question everything. How can you find answers if you don't question?

Here is a quote I love that applies to everyone.

“Don’t just teach your children to read…
    Teach them to question what they read.
    Teach them to question everything.”

George Carlin

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by everlong View Post
    Since you tie the vaccine in with politics, please tell me how you feel about Trump recommending to the people at the Alabama rally that they should get the vaccine. Is Trump now part of what you termed as the "evil agenda behind the vaccine." Please say it ain't so. Lol.
    He also got booed for it as well..Trump lovers boooing the shit out of Trump hmmm think about it..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

This protocol is very close to the Covid protocol and looks to be very close to a immune system booster in general just higher doses...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points

There is no graphene oxide or what the fuck ever you call it in the vaccine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,308 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    He also got booed for it as well..Trump lovers boooing the shit out of Trump hmmm think about it..
    My guess is he's not a Dr. and trusted what was told to him by "experts"...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,997 Posts
    Rep Points

Question everything. How can you find answers if you don't question?

Here is a quote I love that applies to everyone.

“Don’t just teach your children to read…
    Teach them to question what they read.
    Teach them to question everything.”

George Carlin
    While I agree with critical thinking, IDK if I would trust a dead comedy as part of my words to live by...

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,035 Posts
    Rep Points

Good info as always Christian

I have a product coming in the near future which contains many of those ingredients and will be used to help treat and heal from covid. You can also use it if you have had the Vax to assist the bodies immune functions

The issue I worry about with the vax is the micro Clotting. I don't know what doctors plan to do do treat that yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

I have a product coming in the near future which contains many of those ingredients and will be used to help treat and heal from covid. You can also use it if you have had the Vax to assist the bodies immune functions

The issue I worry about with the vax is the micro Clotting. I don't know what doctors plan to do do treat that yet.

That's scary, micro clotting that is...

I also worry about the studies and experts questioning the effects of reproduction.

I have a theory...
    If you look at Israel they are one of the most Vaxxed nations. Something like 85 to 90% IIRC. Yet, they have some of the worst Delta variant outbreaks.
    I feel like the original vax is the Delta variant or at least is steeping stone for it to come about. Just my opinion.

Fucking Legend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,155 Posts
    Rep Points

Supp pimp hard at work here boys and girls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    While I agree with critical thinking, IDK if I would trust a dead comedy as part of my words to live by...
    Lol, I feel you buddy. But the meaning of the words resonate with me. I will only say that not questioning enough, being too trusting, caused some significant problems in the past for me.
    The test came before the lesson.
    I know better now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    391 Posts
    Rep Points

Good stuff. Please keep us posted on this. I much prefer one or two high quality supplements that contain all the necessary ingredients as opposed to gobbling down a handful of pills on top of what I already take.