• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vaxx repair protocol if you have been vaccinated already

IML Gear Cream!
Tommy has given more useful info out on this forum in his years here as a mod then you could imagine.

Might want to brush up on your history and realize your in the pit, meaning, this is all nonse idiot talk.

TommyGunz is solid dem or not I’d party with that old fucker.

Naw man, it’s the pit and if all of us just bob our heads up and down it is boring. Who you guys gonna argue with if I’m not here?
Oh, and yeah, Biden’s fucking up, agreed.

You voted for this so don’t backtrack now, man up and own it.

You voted for this so don’t backtrack now, man up and own it.

Just like you did when Trump stepped on his dick at every turn?
I answered lifters question and agreed with him. What more do YOU require?
You know what? All I ever see you post is a bunch of finger pointing and bitching and whining, never anything of substance in my book. I post what I post and will talk about it with anyone whether they agree or not.

If you’re not willing to discuss things rather than making snide remarks your a waste of my time.

I, unfortunately, have been vaccinated. Wasn't by choice.....wife's elderly mother wouldn't come visit from out of country if I wasn't. Basically got emotionally leveraged into it. Long story.

That being said, since my vaccination about 3 months ago, I have been researching various supplements and compounds that could maybe help counteract the negative effects of the vaccine. This research led me to interesting information from various sources I trust. These sources not only recognize the dangers of the vaccine and the evil agenda behind it, but generally hold the same worldview many of us hold here: globalists, stolen elections, undeniable ancient good vs evil coming to the surface, etc. I have followed and interacted with these sources off and on for a couple years.

Do your own research, of course, regarding the below protocol. I only pass it along hoping it can maybe be helpful to someone. I have nearly gathered all the below items to begin the protocol in full.

Here is the protocol. You will recognize many of the supplements/compounds......some you may not. Source attribution at the bottom:

- NAC (amino acid for cellular repair)

- C60 for apoptosis to get ride of damaged cells and repair mitochondria

- Ivermectin (12mg dose for regular adult, body weight is a factor for dose, see packaging)

- Glutathione to flush out grapheme oxide and SPIONS

-Vitamin D (crucial), minimum 10,000 IU daily (15,000 IU in winter). Probably daily rest of life - immune system support

- Vitamin C (intracellular "cement" repair and other uses). Minimum 3grms daily liposomal

- Chaga tea daily (couple of cups should suffice - 1/4 tsp chaga powder to 8oz hot water - okay to drink the powder in the mix

-Balanced Zinc (15zn to 1 cu...use Amazon to locate that by label. Protects against Covid and will degrade spike proteins and SPIONS.

source: https://twitter.com/clif_high?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

I hear hydoxychloroquine is the silver bullet you are looking for 🤣

Just like you did when Trump stepped on his dick at every turn?
I answered lifters question and agreed with him. What more do YOU require?
You know what? All I ever see you post is a bunch of finger pointing and bitching and whining, never anything of substance in my book. I post what I post and will talk about it with anyone whether they agree or not.

If you’re not willing to discuss things rather than making snide remarks your a waste of my time.

I supported Trump the whole way through, Trump was a good president and he put the country first and you guys can’t handle it because he wasn’t “your guy”. It’s been months and you still can’t handle it. You guys were told what kind of politician Biden was and you didn’t listen. Now look what we got, I don’t need to point the finger his failures are obvious just like most in this country predicted.

I'll give my vaccine experience feedback. The second shot (Pfizer) knocked my dick in the dirt, but since that day in April I have had zero negative effects. My wife was in the first wave because she works at a local hospital. Also no negative effects. My father in law, a 72 year old Vietnam vet who unfortunately gets his news off the reliable (sarcasm) internet and refused to get vaccinated, is now in the ICU fighting for his life. He lives in a tiny house in our back yard and would not let us take him to the hospital for the first few days he was sick. Yesterday when he could barely stay on his feet or speak a coherent phrase my wife dragged him to the hospital. He had 38% blood oxygen levels when he was admitted. At that level he was literally killing his brain cells. The prognosis is not good. So to all you anti vaxers Fuck off with your ignorant bullshit. I wish we could have a face to face conversation about this shit so I could personally alter the bone structure of your face.

Last edited:
I'll give my vaccine experience feedback. The second shot (Pfizer) knocked my dick in the dirt, but since that day in April I have had zero negative effects. My wife was in the first wave because she works at a local hospital. Also no negative effects. My father in law, a 72 year old Vietnam vet who unfortunately gets his news off the reliable (sarcasm) internet and refused to get vaccinated, is now in the ICU fighting for his life. He lives in a tiny house in our back yard and would not let us take him to the hospital for the first few days he was sick. Yesterday when he could barely stay on his feet or speak a coherent phrase my wife dragged him to the hospital. He had 38% blood oxygen levels when he was admitted. At that level he was literally killing his brain cells. The prognosis is not good. So to all you anti vaxers Fuck off with your ignorant bullshit. I wish we could have a face to face conversation about this shit so I could personally alter the bone structure of your face.

Do you eventually plan on being a trial lawyer once you're done with law school? I so, I fully endorse this strategy of beating the fuck out of anyone who has a difference of opinion. Use it in your opening statement, see how that works out for you.

Yeah… maybe fauci and China shouldn’t have created this virus… but let’s blame it on healthy people who don’t want to be a lab rat …

I’ll take the vaccine when Winnie the Pooh and dr fraud fuck face both get butt raped to death by African tribe chiefs.

we’re not the problem here bud. You know it and I know it.

I didn’t create this virus to get rid of a President that didn’t play my globalist games… but now that you mention it… it’s a great idea and it worked…

perhaps we should steal that one from the Democrat playbook. Far more effective that the kkk they used to use.

Yeah… maybe fauci and China shouldn’t have created this virus… but let’s blame it on healthy people who don’t want to be a lab rat …

I’ll take the vaccine when Winnie the Pooh and dr fraud fuck face both get butt raped to death by African tribe chiefs.

we’re not the problem here bud. You know it and I know it.

I didn’t create this virus to get rid of a President that didn’t play my globalist games… but now that you mention it… it’s a great idea and it worked…

perhaps we should steal that one from the Democrat playbook. Far more effective that the kkk they used to use.

Democrats will always just play politics, they will never go to the source of the problem instead just find something or someone considered “right” to blame. They are pathetic

I find it interesting that people pull full confidence in a vaccine that's not 100% effective at preventing the Covid virus as the end all be all of prevention. Who knows the actual numbers it is effective. This vaccine should be a choice and not mandatory. It should not carry the stigma that people are selfish assholes who see no point in getting it when the survival rate is 99.7%... at one point the average age of death from Covid was 77.8... the average lifespan of Americans is 77.4...
I take full responsibility for my own immune health. Wash my hands, zinc, vitamin c,d, k2 daily. Everyone else should as well and not depend on a vaccine that's not studied long term and appears to cause issues for some individuals.

Get Shredded!
Totally agree with this view. Unfortunately I want to be able to travel and go where I please so I caved in. I definitely wanted to see long term data and I totally disagree with current mandates and whatever future mandates come.
I find it interesting that people pull full confidence in a vaccine that's not 100% effective at preventing the Covid virus as the end all be all of prevention. Who knows the actual numbers it is effective. This vaccine should be a choice and not mandatory. It should not carry the stigma that people are selfish assholes who see no point in getting it when the survival rate is 99.7%... at one point the average age of death from Covid was 77.8... the average lifespan of Americans is 77.4...
I take full responsibility for my own immune health. Wash my hands, zinc, vitamin c,d, k2 daily. Everyone else should as well and not depend on a vaccine that's not studied long term and appears to cause issues for some individuals.

Whats weird is they didn’t seem to have that confidence until after January 20….

Do you eventually plan on being a trial lawyer once you're done with law school? I so, I fully endorse this strategy of beating the fuck out of anyone who has a difference of opinion. Use it in your opening statement, see how that works out for you.
Probably not the best trial strategy but it is how I feel the day after watching my father in law grasp for air. Emotions are at a boil and patience is hard to find. Plus, it has always been easier for me to feel anger than grief.

Probably not the best trial strategy but it is how I feel the day after watching my father in law grasp for air. Emotions are at a boil and patience is hard to find. Plus, it has always been easier for me to feel anger than grief.

Sorry to hear this. You all have my prayers.

Serious question, and I'm not baiting you or anything. Given his age and living condition (by himself in backyard)...how do you think he contracted covid? Was he still getting out and about?

Anger feels better than sadness… but sadness is inevitable. And I was gonna ask the same question and im not trying to salt your fresh wound but…. Who gave him the covid? If he’s living in your backyard and y’all are vaxxed could you have contracted it and not known it and passed it?

either way it’s a shitty situation and I fear something like that might happen to my family too … but you should be punching Wuhan lab donors in the face. Not non-vaxxed people. You’d get more relief from directing your anger at the people who are responsible for murdering so many across the globe.

I don't personally know anyone who has gotten really ill from Covid. So tbh, I don't know how I'd react. My mother is 90 and chose to get the jab. If something had happened to her after, I suspect I'd be looking for someone to blame as well. But in the end, I realize it was HER decision to make.
Fwiw, I hope your in-law pulls through

I don't personally know anyone who has gotten really ill from Covid. So tbh, I don't know how I'd react. My mother is 90 and chose to get the jab. If something had happened to her after, I suspect I'd be looking for someone to blame as well. But in the end, I realize it was HER decision to make.
Fwiw, I hope your in-law pulls through
My mom and my mother in law got the gene therapy also.

I have an oximeter so if anyone gets sick we can measure their oxygen. Obviously folks need to take their temp also.

Didn't say he wasn’t Roid.
But he’s still only here to market his supps. He’s admitted these boards exist to gather business in past comments. He plays all of you and your likes to sell stuff. I don’t think that’s being transparent though.

Unlike you, who’s honest…well, at least your not sucked into the IML pyramid scheme

Just is what it is TG.

It's what the forum is for. Make some money. Score some gear.

I've had strangers gift me things for no reason.

Wes hooked me up with things just because he wanted to.

I see where you're coming from though.

Sorry to hear this. You all have my prayers.

Serious question, and I'm not baiting you or anything. Given his age and living condition (by himself in backyard)...how do you think he contracted covid? Was he still getting out and about?

He is a regular at a local bar. Even though he thought COVID wasn't a big deal and not vaccinated, when he got sick he was really cautious about spreading it to the rest of the family. Even when he wasn't sure it was COVID. Papa is stubborn AF but a generous and compassionate person at the core.

Whats weird is they didn’t seem to have that confidence until after January 20….

Actually I was trying to take bets on this board prior to the election. I was willing to wager my DQ stash of Test ISO. Confidence was not something I lacked going into and post election because, as someone on here recently said, the numbers don't lie, and Trump's numbers were tanking. There is a whole thread where I watch all the Trump supporters continuously push the needle in hopes that a guy who lost the election would overturn the will of the people. In my point of view this is scary and shows how fragile our democracy is. The fact that a third of this country still believe there was widespread election fraud is also concerning, because there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary. There is also a ton of data on vaccine safety and efficacy but people read discredited sources on the internet and are all of a sudden infectious disease experts. I would listen to the dying words of Alabama State Senator Larry Dixon who said [FONT=&quot]“We messed up,” Dixon said. “We just let our guard down. Please tell everybody to take this thing seriously and get help as soon as you get the virus.”[/FONT] prior to dying from COVID.

IML Gear Cream!
Actually I was trying to take bets on this board prior to the election. I was willing to wager my DQ stash of Test ISO. Confidence was not something I lacked going into and post election because, as someone on here recently said, the numbers don't lie, and Trump's numbers were tanking. There is a whole thread where I watch all the Trump supporters continuously push the needle in hopes that a guy who lost the election would overturn the will of the people. In my point of view this is scary and shows how fragile our democracy is. The fact that a third of this country still believe there was widespread election fraud is also concerning, because there is a mountain of evidence to the contrary. There is also a ton of data on vaccine safety and efficacy but people read discredited sources on the internet and are all of a sudden infectious disease experts. I would listen to the dying words of Alabama State Senator Larry Dixon who said [FONT=&quot]“We messed up,” Dixon said. “We just let our guard down. Please tell everybody to take this thing seriously and get help as soon as you get the virus.”[/FONT] prior to dying from COVID.

A fragile democracy is scary to you because you hate Trump but traveling down a road of dictatorship/communism all for a virus with a high survival rate isn’t, where is the logic there?? Even this post I’m quoting shows extreme bias against Trump so why would anyone take you serious? People need to be accountable for themselves the government should not be forcing this on us.

that's my favorite thing about ASF- We can agree too disagree. I like tommy-I like Wes- I like wes swole- I like Christiantt- I like Iron- I like GJ503- I like Heavy- I like Milfy(even tho he's a nut). U get the idea- I voted for Trump, but I don't like him- just thought he was best for the country. I got vaxxed mostly because of my little girl(compromised immunity) I honestly think if I got covid, I could fight it off.(hopefully), but supposedly she is 10 times more likely to die if she gets it. So I think we should all do what we think's best- in our particular situation. I wear a seatbelt- I don't like it, but I do it because some genius somewhere figured out it was best for me. All any of us can do is take ALL the info we can gather and make an educated guess on what's best. (I can also tell a story about being in an accident where if I would have been wearing a seatbelt, I probably would have burned too death) Basically life is a roll of the dice- sometimes u get lucky 7, sometimes u get snake eyes. The only other thing I will say is if things don't change(pretty quickly) we will probably go to war w/ China- then we will be worried about more than Covid.

My mom and my mother in law got the gene therapy also.

I have an oximeter so if anyone gets sick we can measure their oxygen. Obviously folks need to take their temp also.

I think everybody should have an oximeter at home. Even having one in your wife's purse is a good idea. Getting that data is crucial on what to do next in any situation requiring medical aid.

Hot Rod nailed it! On ASF we have a wide range of political views and often have heated discussions on that subject, but we have a common goal. We look out for each other, try to give each other the best advice to do what we do safely and effectively, we call out scammers and send them packing (Purple Panda), and there is often a level of integrity on this board that is uncommon in society at large. I have seen a reputable source go dark and other sources stepped up to make sure no one was left hanging. Who the fuck does that on the "dark web"?

Ultimately the shit that divides us is meant to divide us for a reason. There is a reason our country has a binary political system that keeps us almost evenly divided. Divide and conquer while globalists rape the world and funnel wealth to the hands of a few (IMO).

Now, enough e2 fueled love fest. Let the political discourse resume!

I think everybody should have an oximeter at home. Even having one in your wife's purse is a good idea. Getting that data is crucial on what to do next in any situation requiring medical aid.
Yup, with the proper tools and meds you can diagnose and treat much faster. I hate not having the correct tools for a job.

My wife is going on day 11 of moderate cold symptoms. We are waiting for labs to come back but you better believe I'm keeping a sharp eye on things.

Ultimately the shit that divides us is meant to divide us for a reason. There is a reason our country has a binary political system that keeps us almost evenly divided. Divide and conquer while globalists rape the world and funnel wealth to the hands of a few (IMO).

^^^ Exactly this!

Just is what it is TG.

It's what the forum is for. Make some money. Score some gear.

I've had strangers gift me things for no reason.

Wes hooked me up with things just because he wanted to.

I see where you're coming from though.

Gymntonic is a forum sponsor.

I've sold suppz since 1996. I provide the very best options and many things no one else can get. I also provide friends and clients links to medical care and prescriptions (which I'm not paid for)

I combine helping others free, w sales, w advice, w content.

Tommy's butt hurt bc I'm.better,more experienced and more knowledgeable in every single aspect of this game. I still respect him.. He's a veteran...and he knows alot. But he's an ass, and we all know that.

I could care less what he says. I take care of my people and have helped thousands free of charge. W various medical issues etc. Afterall I took an oath to do so.

When I can provide a great product, to a friend or member and make a small profit then sure, I do. It's my job.

No one here has an issue supporting me except Tommy.

It's called envy.

Wait.until he sees my new product. I'm working the labels now

It's called Plandemic. And it treats and helps prevent viruses and viral loads. It will introduce Zinc into the cells via Quercetin and has various other immune boosting benefits.

I should change the name to TRUMP.

That will make him melt down. It will be successful and will genuinely help others. And sure I'll make a few bucks. Don't I deserve to? Should my years working w endos and doctors and urologists and RNs, simply be given away for free??

According to TommyBunz. Yes!

He claims to make $250k a year but he's a miserable bastard.

And he voted for Biden. He supports him.

So see where I'm coming from?

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back