• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone else's wives like mine?

Get Shredded!
Sorry Kilsong partners...anyone else's partners like this? So my rust buckets gas tank strap broke so I ratchet strapped it back up. It's getting pretty bad. It starts and drives great just little things are really starting to go one after another. I get pre-approved for up to 35k. We go look for a car for me and now we're(shes)debating on a new car for her and giving me her journey. Wtf. I don't want that damn thing. The dash kit to put my stereo in is $450 and the car payment for what she wants is $575.

Oh well happy wife happy life right

Rant over

“Happy wife happy wife” is the most bitch ass shit I’ve ever heard. Get what the fuck you want. Don’t bow to her. Fuck that. What, she going to leave you because she doesn’t get what she wants? You’re a pussy

“Happy wife happy wife” is the most bitch ass shit I’ve ever heard. Get what the fuck you want. Don’t bow to her. Fuck that. What, she going to leave you because she doesn’t get what she wants? You’re a pussy

I get what you’re saying and I agree with the sentiment. But…. Women with children usually win big in the divorce regardless of who does the cheating or whatever causes the papers to be filed.

did you win your divorce by chance? Lol

It's a give and take relationship, like any partnership. I agree that women today have way too much power and men have gotten feminine while women are now masculine. Which makes no sense from a survival point of view. It will cost the west eventually as it lays in ruin and defeat from enemies that didn't push this woke, feministic bullshit.

Though I disagree with treating all women bad because some are jelly of men(makes no sense either) and want all the perks of being a man without any of the negatives.

Many women today want traditional men but only after riding on the cock carousel from age 13 to early 30's to mid 40's. Thinking they still have the worth of a young fertile virgin who can still pair bond. All the while never once trying to fill the role of a traditional female. That is why the Chad's, Tyrone's, Enrique's, and Mohammad's pump and dump them. Those are the top 20% of males they all chase hoping to land. They only accept "nice guy" after finally realizing those men will never commit and have options to date the now younger females. had they just got married young to a "nice guy" They would be happy and not cat ladies with empty boxes of wine strewn all about their "expensive apartment".... These same gals brag about their "careers" and do not realize only loser men will care. Real men could give a shit less....

But I digress, I lucked out and got a unicorn....

Last edited:
I get what you’re saying and I agree with the sentiment. But…. Women with children usually win big in the divorce regardless of who does the cheating or whatever causes the papers to be filed.

did you win your divorce by chance? Lol

My divorce which I initiated cost me $1400 a month for 4 years. She has nothing now. Gets bounced from man to man. Has to get payday advances. I won.

I too was a young simp. Once I saw that I was getting the short end of the stick. I made changes. She didn’t like that. So I bounced.

Last edited:
It's a give and take relationship, like any partnership. I agree that women today have way too much power and men have gotten feminine while women are now masculine. Which makes no sense from a survival point of view. It will cost the west eventually as it lays in ruin and defeat from enemies that didn't push this woke, feministic bullshit.

Though I disagree with treating all women bad because some are jelly of men(makes no sense either) and want all the perks of being a man without any of the negatives.

Many women today want traditional men but only after riding on the cock carousel from age 13 to early 30's to mid 40's. Thinking they still have the worth of a young fertile virgin who can still pair bond. All the while never once trying to fill the role of a traditional female. That is why the Chad's, Tyrone's, Enrique's, and Mohammad's pump and dump them. Those are the top 20% of males they all chase hoping to land. They only accept "nice guy" after finally realizing those men will never commit and have options to date the now younger females. had they just got married young to a "nice guy" They would be happy and not cat ladies with empty boxes of wine strewn all about their "expensive apartment".... These same gals brag about their "careers" and do not realize only loser men will care. Real men could give a shit less....

But I digress, I lucked out and got a unicorn....

99% are not give and take. Women feel entitled. Most can’t even live on their own without a man.

99% are not give and take. Women feel entitled. Most can’t even live on their own without a man.
Mine couldn't. I didn't mean for this to turn into what it has. I love my wife. I just thought for once I'd get something new to me but she dead set on the new car.

Mine couldn't. I didn't mean for this to turn into what it has. I love my wife. I just thought for once I'd get something new to me but she dead set on the new car.

haha welcome to ASF.

shit happens bro.

im sure there are more pros to being married to your wife than there are cons.

you’ll get yours in the end, have faith in that.

do what’s best with what you have in the moment

- - - Updated - - -

haha welcome to ASF.

shit happens bro.

- - - Updated - - -

haha welcome to ASF.

shit happens bro.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow. Fuckin smart phone. Stupid phone.

bad thing is i've been in a funk. No motivation haven't taken any gear or worked out going on 3 weeks. Went and test drove a turbo charged chevy hhr and was pumped. Was going to fill out and app for it.. Got pre-approved for the 35k and now i feel shitty again like i'm not supposed to get anything just give.

do something fir yourself.

Get the hhr.

My divorce which I initiated cost me $1400 a month for 4 years. She has nothing now. Gets bounced from man to man. Has to get payday advances. I won.

I too was a young simp. Once I saw that I was getting the short end of the stick. I made changes. She didn’t like that. So I bounced.

Need to learn from you ASAP. Alpha male movement.

yes my wife gets the better car but sounds like she being a little selfish id just get something cheaper but in good shape a man needs a truck or at least a suv

IML Gear Cream!

I have told my wife (who is actually a unicorn, was a virgin, we been together 20 years now, pays for all the bills while I change careers, co-owns a high end sports pub that prints money lol, loyal as an abused dog, I lucked out....) she can be replaced at any time... I never buy her expensive shit, though once we hit 20 years marriage I did offer her any gift she wants as long as we can afford it. We have 18 years marriage so far. She asked for a better wedding ring as I bought her a 2k engagement rings and $800. wedding ring. We were dead ass broke when I came back from Phoenix to marry her (I got scared and ran...lol)

So she picked one out that costs around 20k and she wants to renew our vows in front of everybody important again. Figure that will cost around 3k to 8k.
All other gifts I have gotten her have been under 1k that I ever got her. They have also been few and far and in-between as well.

I know she wants to be with me for me and not money. I was homeless for a year of our marriage while I sorted out some "drug abuse problems" .... She never strayed... and she has had rich men make advances. At this point, none try any more. In fact they actually protect her out of respect for us both. They tell anybody foolish enough to try they are wasting their time. She is one man type a girl.

I realize many here wanna call bullshit but if you are ever in my area, drinks are on me and I'd be happy to introduce you to my wife. We can drink at her and her sisters bar... then go cruising in one of my hotrods or go off-roading in my bronco. Plenty of other things to do as well.

Cheers gents and never be a simp again!!

If she can’t afford a new car. She doesn’t get one. Period

I have told my wife (who is actually a unicorn, was a virgin, we been together 20 years now, pays for all the bills while I change careers, co-owns a high end sports pub that prints money lol, loyal as an abused dog, I lucked out....) she can be replaced at any time... I never buy her expensive shit, though once we hit 20 years marriage I did offer her any gift she wants as long as we can afford it. We have 18 years marriage so far. She asked for a better wedding ring as I bought her a 2k engagement rings and $800. wedding ring. We were dead ass broke when I came back from Phoenix to marry her (I got scared and ran...lol)

So she picked one out that costs around 20k and she wants to renew our vows in front of everybody important again. Figure that will cost around 3k to 8k.
All other gifts I have gotten her have been under 1k that I ever got her. They have also been few and far and in-between as well.

I know she wants to be with me for me and not money. I was homeless for a year of our marriage while I sorted out some "drug abuse problems" .... She never strayed... and she has had rich men make advances. At this point, none try any more. In fact they actually protect her out of respect for us both. They tell anybody foolish enough to try they are wasting their time. She is one man type a girl.

I realize many here wanna call bullshit but if you are ever in my area, drinks are on me and I'd be happy to introduce you to my wife. We can drink at her and her sisters bar... then go cruising in one of my hotrods or go off-roading in my bronco. Plenty of other things to do as well.

Cheers gents and never be a simp again!!

There are some top shelf women out there. They are extremely rare. You seem to be one of the lucky ones

Well bud ud better be getting some bj's after all this bullshit

If she cant even do that, she cares more about herself and how she looks than she cares about u.... True u need to get ur ass on gear and in gear so she is proud of u qnd wants to look good next to u, but....

One thing for certain, stop buying a dodge, three? That’s the real problem….

LowT

Technically The maverick is on the chassis jig I built for it in pieces. I can't afford to finish it just yet. The Cougar I just put another built transmission in it and it stays at my mom's house. We do not get along per se and it's still in her name, but my father left it to me. She may screw me out of it...but I'm the only one that can care for it and work on it. The bronco is up and running. It has no top year round in the midwest. I'm crazy like that. Rain, snow, heat wave, do not care. I enjoy it that way. I'm country tough/rough but city smart. It's not stock and I off-road it at times. I am looking for something else just have not found what I want. Maybe a 1985-1988 Thunderbird. I owned an 88 turbocoupe and loved that car. Seen some for reasonable seen some for mega bucks. I'll prolly buy one this spring.

I got a 69 camaro for sale

Back