Anyone else's wives like mine?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,402
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,714
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    My wife would take the new car and drive over to another one of my relatives house and fuck them too so no I’m sorry I can’t relate. Lol
    haha damn bro. Things still messy?

    I hope you can come to terms with this soon. I don’t mean to laugh at your misfortune but that hit the ol funny bone right in the funny bone.

    things will get better dude. Try to focus on something else. I know, easier said than done. Good luck bro

  2. #32
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,402
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,714
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I want a 1980’s (square frame) Toyota 4x4. Apparently these things are invincible…. If you can rust proof it anyway.

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Lang's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    76

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    38
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    55
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points
    2687730

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    Bad thing is I've been in a funk. No motivation haven't taken any gear or worked out going on 3 weeks. Went and test drove a turbo charged chevy HHR and was pumped. Was going to fill out and app for it.. got pre-approved for the 35k and Now I feel shitty again like I'm not supposed to get anything just give.
    You just shared the most important part of the story, you are in a FUNK. Not sure where you are in your life, age, job/career, etc, but making a purchase of 35k is a big deal when you have the money, but making a 35k loan is bigger and arguably a bad decision. Have it been around the block a few times, if I could do it again I would never, NEVER, make another loan for a vehicle. The feeling you had for the moment when you sat in that new truck, that wears off and when it does your left with the $35,000 loan to repay. Now, I know the lure of the “new” often grabs guys by the balls and there’s not much I or anyone could say to change their mind but maybe do some research on what a loan of that size costs you? Then take a look at depreciation, the vehicles ability to retain its value over time and miles and ask yourself if this is really a wise decision or is a temporary solution to the “FUNK” problem? I grew up fast, no real father to show me the ropes, so failure has been my mentor for the past 30 years. Fortunate for me God made me resilient and tenacious like mofo and today I have enough past to make my present manageable and even enjoyable. He’s my last swing at some good advice…wait…give the $35,000 sentence more thought. Look up Dave Ramsey and listen to some money management stuff he teaches and take back you life! You must be a fighter or you wouldn’t be here, time to get back in the ring!

  4. #34
    Carpet-Chewer
    Augustine5I's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    6,940

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,679
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,594
    Thanked in
    2,007 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lang View Post
    You just shared the most important part of the story, you are in a FUNK. Not sure where you are in your life, age, job/career, etc, but making a purchase of 35k is a big deal when you have the money, but making a 35k loan is bigger and arguably a bad decision. Have it been around the block a few times, if I could do it again I would never, NEVER, make another loan for a vehicle. The feeling you had for the moment when you sat in that new truck, that wears off and when it does your left with the $35,000 loan to repay. Now, I know the lure of the “new” often grabs guys by the balls and there’s not much I or anyone could say to change their mind but maybe do some research on what a loan of that size costs you? Then take a look at depreciation, the vehicles ability to retain its value over time and miles and ask yourself if this is really a wise decision or is a temporary solution to the “FUNK” problem? I grew up fast, no real father to show me the ropes, so failure has been my mentor for the past 30 years. Fortunate for me God made me resilient and tenacious like mofo and today I have enough past to make my present manageable and even enjoyable. He’s my last swing at some good advice…wait…give the $35,000 sentence more thought. Look up Dave Ramsey and listen to some money management stuff he teaches and take back you life! You must be a fighter or you wouldn’t be here, time to get back in the ring!
    It's an ego thing. We love new shit and toys. It can make you feel good for awhile. New house can last a year or two.

    But eventually, it wears off.

  5. #35
    Registered User
    Oldman85's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,207

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    158
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    783
    Thanked in
    548 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    My wife has an uncanny ability to pick the most expensive (of anything really) car on a lot. From 10 acres of cars she’ll point at a car on the horizon and say “I want that one”.

    We’ll trundle over the find it to be the most expensive option available.

  6. #36
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    I want a 1980’s (square frame) Toyota 4x4. Apparently these things are invincible…. If you can rust proof it anyway.

    Yeah rust is an issue with many Jap cars of the 80's. But yes they are well built otherwise and great off-road machines.

  7. #37
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Why does your wife need a vehicle?

    I feel like I’m repeating myself here but…. Wives belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Get her a dog (German Shepherd) for protection.

    and for the love of all that is holy get yourself a pick up truck so you can get shit done. Disciplined wife = Happy husband = happy life!

    Just be careful they do not start banging the German Shepard... Those knots can really "tie" your gal up for while...... and they say men ar dogs that will screw anything... anytime I hear that shit, I pull up a dog/pony show to shut those women up...lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Why does your wife need a vehicle?

    I feel like I’m repeating myself here but…. Wives belong in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant. Get her a dog (German Shepherd) for protection.

    and for the love of all that is holy get yourself a pick up truck so you can get shit done. Disciplined wife = Happy husband = happy life!

    Just be careful they do not start banging the German Shepard... Those knots can really "tie" your gal up for while...... and they say men are dogs that will screw anything... anytime I hear that shit, I pull up a dog/pony show to shut those women up...lol

  8. #38
    Registered User
    doichtoro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    50
    Thanked in
    33 Posts
    Rep Points
    500100

    100% I always get her scraps and she gets the newest vehicle to haul around our 5 kids. I feel better knowing that if somebody breaks down it's probably me. Cars are depreciating rust-buckets anyway. I don't need a sports car or anything to impress people.

    My favorite car ad.





    Quote Originally Posted by Obscured78 View Post
    She needs to be in a safe reliable vehicle. After that, then you worry about you.

  9. #39
    Registered User
    Wardamn's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    152
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    167
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points
    5945346

    Damn, I would be bummed out too if I were getting a journey. Good luck getting the ride you want.

  10. #40
    Registered User
    hot rod's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    EAST COAST
    Posts
    1,978

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,535
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,584
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points
    37492859

    The wife/girlfriend needs to be in the newer, nicer car for safety reasons if nothing else. These guys telling u ur pussy whipped or whatever are just jealous they don't have one. I for 1 like the pussy that whips me. And for that matter, I like it when she has me by the balls- as long as she doesn't squeeze TOO tight. I drive a decent car too, but my woman will ALWAYS drive the nicer, more reliable one.

  11. #41
    Registered User
    CowboyPump77's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Anywhere and everywhere!
    Posts
    1,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,635
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,103
    Thanked in
    686 Posts
    Rep Points
    19610778

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    The wife/girlfriend needs to be in the newer, nicer car for safety reasons if nothing else. These guys telling u ur pussy whipped or whatever are just jealous they don't have one. I for 1 like the pussy that whips me. And for that matter, I like it when she has me by the balls- as long as she doesn't squeeze TOO tight. I drive a decent car too, but my woman will ALWAYS drive the nicer, more reliable one.
    How it should be sir, a man should provide for his wife. He should always put her and the kids first....

  12. #42
    Registered User
    reddog309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,133

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    720
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    606
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    We have been leasing cars for 20 years, payments always over 1000 a month,
    right now shes in a 2020 Audi A5 convertible @ $650 and I'm in a 2021 Jeep grand cherokee @ $460. also pay for my sons Hyundai @$404 a month...

    EDIT: Honeybear should always be in the new car, her breaking down is pain you don't want to endure...
    Last edited by reddog309; 08-25-2021 at 09:04 AM.

  13. #43
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    764

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    325
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    809
    Thanked in
    422 Posts
    Rep Points
    20091970

    Quote Originally Posted by hot rod View Post
    The wife/girlfriend needs to be in the newer, nicer car for safety reasons if nothing else. These guys telling u ur pussy whipped or whatever are just jealous they don't have one. I for 1 like the pussy that whips me. And for that matter, I like it when she has me by the balls- as long as she doesn't squeeze TOO tight. I drive a decent car too, but my woman will ALWAYS drive the nicer, more reliable one.
    Bet you can't guess what I drive nowResized_20210116_113837.jpgAttachment 64791

  14. #44
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,402
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,714
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I’ll take Dodge Journey for 500 Alex?

  15. #45
    Twat Waffle Inspector
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    12,219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,402
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    9,714
    Thanked in
    5,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I’m trying to convince my father in law to give me his 2018 Tahoe…. As reparations for marrying his daughter. So far it’s “kick rocks” but he’s getting softer with his old age.

    I tell ya what dnewell…. I know you’ve prolly heard this and I know it’s easy to say… but…start forcing yourself to see the positive things and start the day off listing things you really are grateful for and I think you’ll see your luck will change. Mind over matter bro… if you don’t mind, it don’t matter.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-11-2018, 08:43 AM
  2. anyones wives getting HRT
    By heckler7 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 07:30 PM
  3. I think HI avi is better than mine....
    By Progress in forum The Pit
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-14-2015, 02:16 PM
  4. The Pit = Mine
    By tullz in forum The Pit
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 04-26-2014, 10:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums