• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

New Old Chick

NY_Angie

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Fellas and some Ladies!

I missed being apart of this community, a good friend of mine pointed me here. I'm 46 but not new to the game - dating back to the mid 2000's i was the only female mod on Avant labs forum (mind and muscle) been training since the mid 90's was going to compete in 2001 but due to 9/11 the show was cancelled. Was a regular member on BOP (same handle) I see some familiar brothers on here, HI GUYS!

So here we go...
When I was competing i ran var and win with a 3 on 2 off cycle of Clen
I have also cycled Var 10mg ED, Win 150mg EW with 50mg dose of Primo EW (ran primo for 10 weeks) <<< VERY successful cycle.
I've done 6 cycles of the above

I've messed with NPP that's about as risky as I would go LOL

My current self. I live in a blue State / City. I lost my father to complications with the "virus" the ventilators killed him back in May of 2020 (I am still not over it) so I emotionally ate and blamed myself for everything. I gained a ton of weight, I need to lose 60 lbs - I am working on it currently. I was interested in trying Keto so that's what I've been doing for 5 weeks (But CLEAN Keto) I've lost 22 lbs so far. I'm going to see this through for another few weeks and then change it up.

With the mandates in effect here in CommieYork, I have suspended my gym membership through covid. I have no idea if I'm allowed back because I refuse to get the poison jab in me. I have a tiny home gym with a spinning bike that I have been using for the past week.

Even though I am pretty experienced I love to learn and get any kind of valid advice from y'all. I'm looking forward to it and meeting all of you!

OH! I'm on my feet all day at work and my commute time is over an hour. This is relevant if I start a log.

I am really happy to be here :)

Welcome. Hopefully the meatheads don't run you off the first week. It sounds like you'll fit in great here. Condolences for your father.

Welcome! Nice intro good to have you here sorry for your loss.

Welcome to ASF. Sorry about you father, keep your head up and keep killing those weights. Thats what helped me.

Welcome. Hopefully the meatheads don't run you off the first week. It sounds like you'll fit in great here. Condolences for your father.

Thanks so much! Nah I have thick skin... NYer and Italian ;) Thanks for the condolences for pop... I miss him so much XO

Welcome! Nice intro good to have you here sorry for your loss.

Thank you! Yeah I was kinda all over the place, didnt want you guys to read too much too soon LOL

Thank you

Welcome to ASF. Sorry about you father, keep your head up and keep killing those weights. Thats what helped me.

Thank you for the warm wishes. I'm trying, its not easy, he was my hero and a downright awesome father - all of you guys would have loved him, he was loved by all with his personality and amazing energy.

I'm doing what I can at home for now. Mom & I are looking to move down south to a red state LOL

Welcome sister

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Good to see more females on here. Always looking for personal experiences to pass on to my wife. Welcome

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Welcome sister and great to have ya.

My condolences on the loss of your father. Hopefully your can find some added value and support here.

Set a goal!
Make a plan!
Stick to the plan!
Meet the goal!

You got this! Keep you head up!

Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Thanks so much brother. I will!!! I kinda hit a wall with Keto, I'm going to post up in the nutrition section sometime today :)

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome sister and great to have ya.

My condolences on the loss of your father. Hopefully your can find some added value and support here.

Set a goal!
Make a plan!
Stick to the plan!
Meet the goal!

You got this! Keep you head up!

Thank you Push! I already feel the love. I promise to be engaged here!!! Thank you XO

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

I actually have your shop open on my mac LOL Thank you!!!

"CommieYork", love it!

Welcome! Sorry about your Dad, I heard they were putting people on ventilators who should not have been, and it caused chaos and death.
Sad to hear that.

Hope you stick around, nice job on the weight-loss!

"CommieYork", love it!

Welcome! Sorry about your Dad, I heard they were putting people on ventilators who should not have been, and it caused chaos and death.
Sad to hear that.

Hope you stick around, nice job on the weight-loss!

Thank you :) I love it here... last night I was reading through lots of threads. You have a lot of knowledgable brothers here! I'm really looking forward to contributing in any way that I can.

I know he shouldnt have been, mother caught covid from him so she went into the hospital a week after him. She didnt want me to tell him. I talked to him on April 17 2020 for the last time, he sounded really good like he was getting stronger. Then two days later they had him intubated, I was asking the doctors why and they wouldnt give me a direct answer just that his Oxygen levels were low. His kidneys started failing, he couldnt keep his BP up, a week after that he coded and then the tell me that they're going to try and lift him out of sedation to see if he has brain damage. They killed him because they had no idea what the fuck they were doing. I kick myself everyday because I caught it from them and I took antibiotics and clen to open my lungs because I couldnt breathe I got better in 10 days and that's what I should have did with him.

Sorry to vent, its still fresh even though its been over a year.

First let me welcome you back into the fold..
Sorry about your father..
And Lastly..check out the new..Over 40 Vets..we discuss many topics from PTSD..to loss of loved ones and current struggles of many members..

Could use some estrogen around here from time to time..What we normally get..is from guys that aren't on TRT and need to be..

Welcome :)! I'm personally just getting back to the gym now that they did away with mandatory masks in there --- I feel so much better now

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome :)! I'm personally just getting back to the gym now that they did away with mandatory masks in there --- I feel so much better now

Happy to hear that! Here in CommieYork mandates are still on but I DGAF about it LOL I ride the trains with out it on and go into stores! I'm looking to move the hell out of here soon.

Back