• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aromasin

Dano22

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bought some tested aromasin to try instead of adex (my usual go to). Seems like aromasin just doesn’t work for me . Anybody have the same experience? Seems like most people prefer aromasin

Test high with NPP. Was running 1mg adex every day with it . Switched to aromasin. For 3 weeks my estrogen kept raising. Acne and nipple issues and I had the aromasin at 25mg a day . Even 50mg a few days when nipples were unbelievably sore. I was tired of playing with the aromasin so added nolva a couple days and went back to adex at just 1mg a day and all issues were resolved . Everything back to the way it was . I just wonder why aromasin had 0 affect on me.

Healthy doses. You trust your asin source? I mean it *could* be you're a poor responder to it, but damn those are healthy doses. Anything in particular make you decide to switch away from what was working?

Test high with NPP. Was running 1mg adex every day with it . Switched to aromasin. For 3 weeks my estrogen kept raising. Acne and nipple issues and I had the aromasin at 25mg a day . Even 50mg a few days when nipples were unbelievably sore. I was tired of playing with the aromasin so added nolva a couple days and went back to adex at just 1mg a day and all issues were resolved . Everything back to the way it was . I just wonder why aromasin had 0 affect on me.
1mg adex daily is high... What were your bloodwork results on 1 mg daily .
Normally adex is taken eod .. and what were your bloodwork results on asin...
For a comparison...
Also what was your cycle. ? How long have you been on cycle.

Haven’t bothered with blood work this year . Not even gnna lie. Usually don’t run test over 5-600. Been on too long, this train is ready for a slowdown. I honestly just wanted to give aromasin a shot. Less harsh, suicide instead of blocker. Usual shit that people preach. Yeah I dialed the adex back last week after recovering the nips . 1mg MWF is what I like . Looking forward to a break . Just thought maybe I’m not the only one who responded poorly to the aromasin. Thought I’d ask

Honestly sounds like your tested aromasin wasn’t tested.

Does npp armortize like crazy or something? 1mg of adex daily sounds heavy, so does 25mgs if exemestane

Does npp armortize like crazy or something? 1mg of adex daily sounds heavy, so does 25mgs if exemestane
npp doesn't aromatize at all but it increases prolactin

sounds like he's very estrogen sensitive or his aromasin is bunk

Back