• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Vaccine Mandates

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,
I see where the FDA has just approved the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Its only a matter of time before the others get approved. This may open the door for businesses and other government agencies to mandate the vaccination. I can see this going to the Supreme Court. Its going to get messy for those who refuse to get the vaccination. I’m still not vaccinated and don’t plan too.

Last edited:
Agreed and no plan to ever get it.

Guys,
I see where the FDA has just approved the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Its only a matter of time before the others get approved. This may open the door for businesses and other government agencies to mandate the vaccination. I can see this going to the Supreme Court. Its going to get messy for those who refuse to get the vaccination. I’m still not vaccinated and don’t plan too.

Yep...

Come join us in the vaccine thread:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/threads/107003-CoronaVirus-Vaccine/page105

I got it(Pfizer)but I'm neither for or against it. I got it because happy wife happy life and my youngest has a weak immune system.

This seems to be the common reason. Making someone else happy or trying to protect others. I'm honestly not trying to poop on your parade, but there are studies saying the vaccinated shed at a higher rate and are still spreading covid. Just something to keep in mind, in case you don't follow along too close. Hope things are good good for you and the fam...keeping you all in my prayers.

It will be mandated now.

I got the phizer vac. It works.

I don't believe it should be mandated but it's going to be. Just how it is.

This seems to be the common reason. Making someone else happy or trying to protect others. I'm honestly not trying to poop on your parade, but there are studies saying the vaccinated shed at a higher rate and are still spreading covid. Just something to keep in mind, in case you don't follow along too close. Hope things are good good for you and the fam...keeping you all in my prayers.
I know I saw that. We're not getting the "booster" as of now

It will be mandated now.

I got the phizer vac. It works.

I don't believe it should be mandated but it's going to be. Just how it is.

I got the Pfizer as well (both shots) and for me I have to wait 8 months for the booster.

Apparently the SECDEF made his Biden-cocksucking evident when he said he would make it mandatory for the military to get it once it passed FDA approval, since the FDA fucking gets everything right. I am obviously very perturbed at the prospect of having to get a vaccine for a virus that I have had zero issues from, and I’ve been to hotspots ALL OVER in the past year and a half and have been adamant on refusing to wear a mask.
I’m not against people getting it, but it should be a fucking choice. Especially when you don’t have existential health concerns.

So true it should be our choice, if others have it then they should be fine, but these people think they know what is best for you and me. I think these fuckers are still Brest feeding from there mommy.

Got the Pfizer back in January. I'm in the south and I believe some of the hospitals are requiring employees to be vaccinated by October. This is supposed to be a free country were people can make their own decisions. Mandates are just gonna cause more problems.

Not gonna get it....this madness is getting really old. My question is why do they want to give us this shit but not teach people about diet,exercise,losing weight, etc.....
Oh wait....

Got the Pfizer back in January. I'm in the south and I believe some of the hospitals are requiring employees to be vaccinated by October. This is supposed to be a free country were people can make their own decisions. Mandates are just gonna cause more problems.
Yep, I also work for a hospital and work remotely but still have to show I've been vaccinated as I've received a questionnaire by email today indicating ALL employees even remote workers to be vaccinated by October 1. I've uploaded my vax card to the hospital's portal already.

I got vaccinated by my own choice considering I had a close brush with the virus plus the fact my youngest brother was hospitalized for 10 days for it and it changed him and he's not the same person anymore.

Last edited:
Yep, I also work for a hospital and work remotely but still have to show I've been vaccinated as I've received a questionnaire by email today indicating ALL employees even remote workers to be vaccinated by October 1. I've uploaded my vax card to the hospital's portal already.

I got vaccinated by my own choice considering I had a close brush with the virus plus the fact my youngest brother was hospitalized for 10 days for it and it changed him and he's not the same person anymore.

I'm sure mandates are about to get crazy. We had to give copies to HR a couple months ago. Anyone who didn't is required to wear a mask at all times.

I'm sure mandates are about to get crazy. We had to give copies to HR a couple months ago. Anyone who didn't is required to wear a mask at all times.
Yup same deal at the one I work at. I only need to go onsite occasionally if something needed to be done on a server in the data center, so yes I have to wear a mask no matter my vax status. My office onsite is gathering dust lol.

Camps have been made for those who oppose .... I guess we should give out our real names to each other so we can talk some when we get there eh?

A Gal I went to High-School with, her daughter (30 yrs young) just got the Vax and died 2 days later.
No health issues that anyone yet knew about. She was pressured to as she is/was a HS teacher.

Sad...

There’s something very sinister about this gene therapy they’re forcing on everyone.

prolly turns people gay so there will be a decline in population or something.

So, after 1.5 years or so of this fiasco:

1. Folks I know who have died from the RONA = 0
2. Folks I know who have died from the Vax = 1

A Gal I went to High-School with, her daughter (30 yrs young) just got the Vax and died 2 days later.
No health issues that anyone yet knew about. She was pressured to as she is/was a HS teacher.

Sad...
Ouch sorry to hear that brother...has there been any proof this was triggered by the vaccine or even an allergic reaction to any component of it?

Ouch sorry to hear that brother...has there been any proof this was triggered by the vaccine or even an allergic reaction to any component of it?

Not sure how they go and look for proof.
She was fine, took the shot, that night got extrememly sick, brought to ER, died the next AM... No previous health issues...

She was fine, took the shot, that night got extrememly sick, brought to ER, died the next AM... No previous health issues...

There are tests they can do to see if she had clotting (one of the BIG issues). Heart issues are the next big one. Having said that, you can't sue the manufacturers, so it may be moot.

From what I read there's been a few other cases of this happening, and hopefully this is being investigated as these are serious enough issues.

The only way to get people to trust the vaccines is to be proactive in investigating any serious reactions or unexplained deaths related to the vaccines.

Last edited:

This fucking CUNT is so impaired he can’t read the smallest of teleprompter messages. “Today I’m calling on country….more companies I should say…” This is a Freudian slip connected to his New World Order” bullshit. Tell me, how is it that we can move forward with this vax when over 4000 people have lost their lives? More people have died from this vax than have died from all vaccinations combined in history??”

Check out Lou and his address to the bullshit! https://youtu.be/kAtuWIdIHKI

I feel for you bro. I would despise being forced to do something contrary to my beliefs.

Apparently the SECDEF made his Biden-cocksucking evident when he said he would make it mandatory for the military to get it once it passed FDA approval, since the FDA fucking gets everything right. I am obviously very perturbed at the prospect of having to get a vaccine for a virus that I have had zero issues from, and I’ve been to hotspots ALL OVER in the past year and a half and have been adamant on refusing to wear a mask.
I’m not against people getting it, but it should be a fucking choice. Especially when you don’t have existential health concerns.

This fucking CUNT is so impaired he can’t read the smallest of teleprompter messages. “Today I’m calling on country….more companies I should say…” This is a Freudian slip connected to his New World Order” bullshit. Tell me, how is it that we can move forward with this vax when over 4000 people have lost their lives? More people have died from this vax than have died from all vaccinations combined in history??”

Check out Lou and his address to the bullshit! https://youtu.be/kAtuWIdIHKI

its over 13K and that is what is reported

Doctors say vaers is really only 1-10% of all true cases

240008889_10223685474779319_473762230723857335_n.jpg

Back