• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vaccine Mandates

https://www.justice.gov/crt/page/fi...ed differently,, religion, or national origin.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/2000e-2

Section 703
https://www.eeoc.gov/statutes/title-vii-civil-rights-act-1964

And RELIGION isnt necessarily organized religion and is broadly defined as a deep belief that an individual holds. According to the DOJ your federal and civil rights cannot be waived even during an emergency
Not an emergency if they passed the vaccine...

https://youtu.be/U1FvHEcgz4s

Some folks are fighting to get a bill passed to ban mandates. Unfortunately the main stream media and the left has labeled these people as conspiracy theorists or crazy. What boggles my mind is how so many people in this country still trust the media and government.

started 2020 with the idea that the government is systemically oppressive.

ended 2021 with if you don’t do what the government says you’re far right racist sexist terrorist.

the “tollybon” is more loved by America than anyone who questions the Democratic plantation.

They’re gonna start injecting rotisserie chickens with mRNA gene therapies…… just wait and see. I’ve been right at least 74.7% of every forecast I’ve made.

fact.

Not getting vaccinated. My mother in law had a double aneurysm a week after the j and j vaccine and is in assisted living now because of the traumatic brain injury it caused. Not to mention only 5% of the actually reported deaths are solely from covid. Meaning 95% of the 631k deaths reported from covid were actually not entirely covid but covid+other co- mortalities and what makes that number even more retarded is that the average amount of co-mortalities for those 95% is 4. So if you are still with me that means that out of all the deaths supposedly caused by covid. Almost all of them had 4 other determining factors of death.

Ouch sorry to hear that brother...has there been any proof this was triggered by the vaccine or even an allergic reaction to any component of it?

Yes, in Germany a group of pathologists have autopsied many that died within a week of vaccine and they are full of thromboses and cytotoxic infiltrates. The pathologist that heads the groups is one of the top in Germany. He has since been targeted and his reputation destroyed. Look it up. I'm sure you will also find a Snobes discredit and a few other Marxist ministry of truth hit jobs on the study and the pathologist. his name is Peter Schirmacher and he is the chief pathologist at Heidelberg University.

Mindless you are a Marxist too right?

Get Shredded!
They’re gonna start injecting rotisserie chickens with mRNA gene therapies…… just wait and see. I’ve been right at least 74.7% of every forecast I’ve made.

fact.
Daaanng that's a higher success rate then the vaccine!

Where did the flu go? Has this been miraculously cured?
Yup that was my question..... Honestly they used this as a false flag.... drop the flue name, do not give out flu vaccines, completely stop testing for the flu, Create mass hysteria, start taking away liberties and rights, because there is a "plandemic" now we see how far we can make them kneel.... and what more we can take away and they will just hand over...

The flue vaccine at least protected u, the older mrna vaccines stopped the diseases they fought in their tracts.... These "vaccines" not entirely sure what they are supposed to do... Biggest human lab test ever...

vaccinated r The Super spreaders of this virus...
Every known virus/sickness over The past decade has been renamed Corona.
u want to protect your family use The known supplements/vitimins/minerals, antioxidents, stay away from heavy populated areas, wash your hands often, & limit your exposure to vaccinated people as much as possible.
also pfizer has 2 vaXXines & only 1 has been approved & its not The vaxxine The r injecting in people.
biontech is not approved & thats what people r receiving.
CDC & phizer pulling The bait & switch for Huge greedy personal gain.
this shit needs way more time & trials.
CDC Get a time machine?
Slauci The pilot?
slauci says whatever The biggest $$$ amount tells him to say.
The Corruption is deeper & taller than we could every imagine.

Ouch sorry to hear that brother...has there been any proof this was triggered by the vaccine or even an allergic reaction to any component of it?

proof??? thats funny, u or CDC cant prove if people have The flu, pneummonia, bronchitas, allergies, or anything else.

https://youtu.be/U1FvHEcgz4s

Some folks are fighting to get a bill passed to ban mandates. Unfortunately the main stream media and the left has labeled these people as conspiracy theorists or crazy. What boggles my mind is how so many people in this country still trust the media and government.
Mindless 🐑🐑, The just do as they r told & r Now The Super spreaders of The new variants of The virus..

YAh bruh. GEt Duh VAxxxeeennneee …. Guvnamunt says too….

oH guvnamunt Naht baaaddd no mooooo…. TheY says it In Telly-bisIoN.

gEt VAXxed DddUuuuRrrrrrrrRrrrr

Back