Gear Church


Vaccine Mandates

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 48
  1. #1
    Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP
    ldog's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    On the edge
    Posts
    12,681

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,819
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,937
    Thanked in
    2,560 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Vaccine Mandates

    Guys,
    I see where the FDA has just approved the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Its only a matter of time before the others get approved. This may open the door for businesses and other government agencies to mandate the vaccination. I can see this going to the Supreme Court. Its going to get messy for those who refuse to get the vaccination. Iím still not vaccinated and donít plan too.
    Last edited by ldog; 08-23-2021 at 08:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    GYMnTONIC's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,279

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,902
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11,705
    Thanked in
    5,056 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Agreed and no plan to ever get it.

  3. #3
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,205

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,019
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ldog View Post
    Guys,
    I see where the FDA has just approved the Pfizer Covid vaccine. Its only a matter of time before the others get approved. This may open the door for businesses and other government agencies to mandate the vaccination. I can see this going to the Supreme Court. Its going to get messy for those who refuse to get the vaccination. Iím still not vaccinated and donít plan too.

    Yep...

    Come join us in the vaccine thread:
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...accine/page105

  4. #4
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    816
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points
    20161970

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Yep...

    Come join us in the vaccine thread:
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...accine/page105
    I got it(Pfizer)but I'm neither for or against it. I got it because happy wife happy life and my youngest has a weak immune system.

  5. #5
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    19,205

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    20,139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23,019
    Thanked in
    11,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dnewell2004 View Post
    I got it(Pfizer)but I'm neither for or against it. I got it because happy wife happy life and my youngest has a weak immune system.
    This seems to be the common reason. Making someone else happy or trying to protect others. I'm honestly not trying to poop on your parade, but there are studies saying the vaccinated shed at a higher rate and are still spreading covid. Just something to keep in mind, in case you don't follow along too close. Hope things are good good for you and the fam...keeping you all in my prayers.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    zionoir626's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Blue Ridge
    Posts
    4,416

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    994
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,990
    Thanked in
    1,255 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You can always get it...But
    You can't un-get it..

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    5,220

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    67
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    702
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    It will be mandated now.

    I got the phizer vac. It works.

    I don't believe it should be mandated but it's going to be. Just how it is.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    dnewell2004's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    772

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    326
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    816
    Thanked in
    426 Posts
    Rep Points
    20161970

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    This seems to be the common reason. Making someone else happy or trying to protect others. I'm honestly not trying to poop on your parade, but there are studies saying the vaccinated shed at a higher rate and are still spreading covid. Just something to keep in mind, in case you don't follow along too close. Hope things are good good for you and the fam...keeping you all in my prayers.
    I know I saw that. We're not getting the "booster" as of now

  9. #9
    Registered User
    big_rich's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,515

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,512
    Thanked in
    964 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What happen to being a free American. Being forced dosent seem very free to me, having a choice does.
    Blood sweat and years

  10. #10
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,858

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,416
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ROID View Post
    It will be mandated now.

    I got the phizer vac. It works.

    I don't believe it should be mandated but it's going to be. Just how it is.
    I got the Pfizer as well (both shots) and for me I have to wait 8 months for the booster.
    Show me

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Vincentino's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    1,509

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,686
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,387
    Thanked in
    754 Posts
    Rep Points
    41803048

    Apparently the SECDEF made his Biden-cocksucking evident when he said he would make it mandatory for the military to get it once it passed FDA approval, since the FDA fucking gets everything right. I am obviously very perturbed at the prospect of having to get a vaccine for a virus that I have had zero issues from, and Iíve been to hotspots ALL OVER in the past year and a half and have been adamant on refusing to wear a mask.
    Iím not against people getting it, but it should be a fucking choice. Especially when you donít have existential health concerns.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    363

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    142
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    141
    Thanked in
    99 Posts
    Rep Points
    436487734

    So true it should be our choice, if others have it then they should be fine, but these people think they know what is best for you and me. I think these fuckers are still Brest feeding from there mommy.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Lt.Dan's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    72

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    88
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    70
    Thanked in
    30 Posts
    Rep Points
    7113040

    Got the Pfizer back in January. I'm in the south and I believe some of the hospitals are requiring employees to be vaccinated by October. This is supposed to be a free country were people can make their own decisions. Mandates are just gonna cause more problems.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    55
    Posts
    3,167

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,303
    Thanked in
    1,324 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I wont be getting it, mandate or not...
    ~
    [[[[------------------]]]]

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    26
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    530100

    Not gonna get it....this madness is getting really old. My question is why do they want to give us this shit but not teach people about diet,exercise,losing weight, etc.....
    Oh wait....

Similar Threads

  1. CoronaVirus Vaccine
    By GYMnTONIC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 2256
    Last Post: Today, 07:13 AM
  2. New Vaccine...
    By GYMnTONIC in forum The Pit
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-16-2021, 03:06 AM
  3. What's in the vaccine?
    By bigtime916 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-12-2021, 01:13 PM
  4. So we have a vaccine now
    By bigtime916 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-11-2020, 01:48 PM
  5. Myostatin vaccine
    By DeathDealer666 in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-03-2016, 09:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums