• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deadliest Crime Wave Since Clinton

Rot-Iron66

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
-

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/murders-surge-democrats-find-new-message-fund-police-2021-08-17/

Now the woke-kvnts want to "Fund the Police". You know, un-fuck what they fucked-up last year??

Average Demturd->
laughat.gif
<-School-Kids w/ 1/2 a brain

"Democrats are distancing themselves from “defund” politics and policies, a reflection of how deeply unpopular the concept has become among most voters - and how effective a weapon it can be for Republican candidates."

These asses writing the article are no better

Weapon?

Common sense, and Im Independent. And we despise the dems more then republicans. But they wont tell you that.

I used to respect LEOs.... but not any more, most are turncoat, pansy bitch boys.....There is one in my area in particular I got my eye on...I am just waiting for him to give me a reason to put him down.

I used to respect LEOs.... but not any more, most are turncoat, pansy bitch boys.....There is one in my area in particular I got my eye on...I am just waiting for him to give me a reason to put him down.

What are you gonna do? Call him stupid and throw a momma joke at him

The liberal crazies who came up with "defund the police", and to replace the police with "community development teams" or some other marxist inspired label, live in an echo chamber driven by ideology and literal fantasy. Zero relationship to the real world and to real world consequences. Further proof that we have to take care of ourselves and families. We pretty much can't rely on police or govt agencies to protect us (not that we ever should have in the first place).
We're on our own.

Back