• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member Looking for Beginner Cut Cycle

horse

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, 37/m with one 12 week Test E/EQ (D-bol jump start for 1 month IIRC) about a decade ago.

Looking for some advice on a similar cycle without the D-bol jump, as I'm trying to maintain my current weight (maybe a small weight gain during the cycle) with added athletic performance. I'm an ectomorph hard gainer with a swimmer's build and am naturally in good shape with ab muscles and vascularity.

I'm looking for but am not finding a lot of information about EQ standalone cycles. I'd like to run EQ only, but would also like to avoid the apparent associated anxiety that comes with an EQ only cycle. I'm also highly against running the typical Winstrol cut cycle as I'm afraid of hair loss. Recently came across SARMS and have given them some thought.

Would you recommend standalone/stack of the SARMS, or if not, could you recommend some sort of EQ (standalone?/stack?) cycle which is low on water retention and sides?
My best guess is something like this:

AAS: 12week cycle
300mg EQ 2x/week
100mg Test E 2x/week - is this a bad idea keeping the test so low? Maybe even worse than not having it at all?
Clomid/Nolva PCT? - Science has definitely changed since my last cycle - are there better PCT's I should be aware of?

SARMS: ~8 week cycle
Ostarine/SR9009/Cardarine
PCT

Thanks for your time, I'm very happy to be a part of this community!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
I’m one of those people that aren’t a fan of eq at all. It needs to be ran 16-20 weeks and higher dosed and I just don’t see anything significant from it. There’s many other compounds that work a hell of a lot better bro

I'd run test a little higher at least 200. I love eq but as said by afont needs to be ran longer. I think dhb is a better option for what ur looking to do but sides can get heavy after several week, very tren like sides. And btw, Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.
I’m one of those people that aren’t a fan of eq at all. It needs to be ran 16-20 weeks and higher dosed and I just don’t see anything significant from it. There’s many other compounds that work a hell of a lot better bro

I'd run test a little higher at least 200. I love eq but as said by afont needs to be ran longer. I think dhb is a better option for what ur looking to do but sides can get heavy after several week, very tren like sides. And btw, Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Thanks for the input. I think y'all are right about the EQ. I've decided to go with 10mg 2x/day of Ostarine for eight weeks. Also shoutout to Uncle Z, who was the source from a decade ago, and is the search term I used to happen across this forum.

Welcome....

Welcome to the party!

Thank you!

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other [puritylabs link censored by horse for posting eligibility] team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

Thanks for the input. I think y'all are right about the EQ. I've decided to go with 10mg 2x/day of Ostarine for eight weeks. Also shoutout to Uncle Z, who was the source from a decade ago, and is the search term I used to happen across this forum.

Welcome....

Welcome to the party!

Thank you!

Welcome to ASF and there's a lot of great people here to help with your Q's.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m not a fan of sarms or low test. I think sarms are garbage. You haven’t really listed anything important like your training, diet, stats. The drugs are the least important. Just do everything right and the drugs will retain muscle, possibly build some and even aid in fat loss.
As far as a recommendation 500-750 mgs of test e or c and 4iu hgh. If you want to use the EQ 400-600mg. You’ll recover if you’re going to with or without pct. At 37 I’d look into trt if you’re planning on taking gear.

500mgs of test. Train your ass off and have your diet on point.

Welcome to the forum!

Hey guys, 37/m with one 12 week Test E/EQ (D-bol jump start for 1 month IIRC) about a decade ago.

Looking for some advice on a similar cycle without the D-bol jump, as I'm trying to maintain my current weight (maybe a small weight gain during the cycle) with added athletic performance. I'm an ectomorph hard gainer with a swimmer's build and am naturally in good shape with ab muscles and vascularity.

I'm looking for but am not finding a lot of information about EQ standalone cycles. I'd like to run EQ only, but would also like to avoid the apparent associated anxiety that comes with an EQ only cycle. I'm also highly against running the typical Winstrol cut cycle as I'm afraid of hair loss. Recently came across SARMS and have given them some thought.

Would you recommend standalone/stack of the SARMS, or if not, could you recommend some sort of EQ (standalone?/stack?) cycle which is low on water retention and sides?
My best guess is something like this:

AAS: 12week cycle
300mg EQ 2x/week
100mg Test E 2x/week - is this a bad idea keeping the test so low? Maybe even worse than not having it at all?
Clomid/Nolva PCT? - Science has definitely changed since my last cycle - are there better PCT's I should be aware of?

SARMS: ~8 week cycle
Ostarine/SR9009/Cardarine
PCT

Thanks for your time, I'm very happy to be a part of this community!
On behalf of puritysourcelabs straightupkratom and IronMagLabs welcome.
I would suggest moving this question over to the anabolic section. You will get more responses.

Some sarms shut down Testosterone and don't convert to estrogen so you will do better with at least a trt dose of test with the sarms. Although I think ostarine is less suppressive than the others and maybe ok without test.

Some sarms shut down Testosterone and don't convert to estrogen so you will do better with at least a trt dose of test with the sarms. Although I think ostarine is less suppressive than the others and maybe ok without test.

Ostarine seems like a great male/female sarm to put on muscle.

Max

Also want to point out my avatar picture is when I was running a low dose sarms cycle at 50yrs old. I put on 15lbs and lost body fat.

My cycle in the picture to the left
Testosterone 200mg/wk
LGD4033 10mg/day
MK677 10mg/day
YK11 5mg/day

You can find my log in the Sarms Peptide Shop forum

Last edited:
Also want to point out my avatar picture is when I was running a low dose sarms cycle at 50yrs old. I put on 15lbs and lost body fat.

My cycle
Testosterone 200mg/wk
LGD4033 10mg/day
MK677 10mg/day
YK11 5mg/day

You can find my log.

Love it! Yk, mk ,lgd w low test ! I could see doing a log cycle like that (really a sarm light cycle w TRT) .

Max

WELCOME... For me eq has to run for 4-5 months to be worth it there are just better options for what you would pay imo

Back