• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle 44 male , crazy fatigue like lactic acid building rapidly?

Tristan

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
6'2 240lbs 20%bf
600mg test e weekly
50mg var daily
140mg clen (have ran clen multiple times no issues ) 2 weeks on 2 off.
5 weeks in on test 4 weeks in on var. I have noticeable fat loss and muscle gain. Added 40lbs to bench already.

Here is problem last week-week an half I have had crazy muscles burn/fatigue come on rapidly. Lactic acid burn is best way I can describe it. I can hold my 20lbs 1 yr daughter in my arm and my bicep will start to burn in like the first 2mins or less.

Take:
Huge Nutrition Defend
1g taurine
2g magnesium glycinate
DIM
Zinc complex ZDC
Liposomal D3-K2
400mg potassium
Calcium 333mg
B complex
Fish flax borage
Cla
Liquid green multi

Diet
Overnight oats with 2%milk and protein powder
Boiled chicken Jasmine rice broc (lunch &dinner)
3-4 protein shakes daily.

Any idea what's going in with the muscle burn?

Definitely burn. Not tighting or cramping. Will try to double taurine and see. Will drop var to half if double taurine doesn't work and if halving var doesn't work Will sadly drop it completely.

Tristan, I have this burning feeling but I know for me its arthritis ris in the joints right now. I’m waiting on my gear and know that when I start to run Deca, it will go buy buy. For you I can’t say what’s up other than after this first cycle and you figure out how gear works for you and what sides if any you have, then maybe cycle two or three Deca would be the choice. I would guess at your age you’ll be on test for the rest of your days. There are great bunch of guys here and I’m sure you’ll get the answers or more questions or both! Welcome!

Go get bloods.... will help diag this issue. High/low potassium and Sodium can cause these issues. Remember your body holds more water when on the sizzle. Without proper salinity you can experience effects such as these. I get them as well.... Mine is due to high potassium/dehydration typically. Yes it is exactly as you describe. I also have liver function issues which does not help. Which is why you need bloods...

If it's a hydration problem..I have to say that Wes sent me a care package with banana boat packets for dehydration..Best I've ever used,a very nice solution to a very common problem..Check it out..!

Appreciate the feedback. Will call VA in the morning for labs. And will increase hydration and add in hydration multiplier (banana bag, liquid iv, or similar)

Appreciate the feedback. Will call VA in the morning for labs. And will increase hydration and add in hydration multiplier (banana bag, liquid iv, or similar)

Good, but to be clear is not always dehydration, sometimes it is too much water stored in muscle and not enough ions for them... ions are controlled by salinity... basically the perfusion process of the body... not enough sodium/potassium and calcium or too much can be the issue. ions are basically positive charge/negative charge...

Clen causes cramping and your running a high dose. The highest recommended dose of clen is 120mcg

IML Gear Cream!
20% body fat is pretty high to be starting a cycle. Should have lowered that first and had a good routine with diet and cardio. Your diet does not look right, Oatmeal, Chicken and Rice and 4 shakes? And wheres the cardio?

And for a first cycle Test only. Didn’t need to add any orals. Do you have an AI on hand?

As Rehh said Clen does cause cramping so that could be your problem.

arimidex on hand
Nova and clomid on hand
Average calories is around 2300 with 40%protein 30-35%fat 30-35%carbs
I throw in tuna and salmon packages throughout the day to help hit protein goal.

Not the clen. I have had the clen muscle cramps before this is not cramps its burn.

Cardio I run/walk/or ruck 3-4 times a week.
Average 10k

arimidex on hand
Nova and clomid on hand
Average calories is around 2300 with 40%protein 30-35%fat 30-35%carbs
I throw in tuna and salmon packages throughout the day to help hit protein goal.

Not the clen. I have had the clen muscle cramps before this is not cramps its burn.

Cardio I run/walk/or ruck 3-4 times a week.
Average 10k

Like I said I know EXACTLY what you are describing. This is not something that happens to a lot of people. When I tried explaining it to anybody they were like "wtf?"... the muscle burns and stops and gets weak in a snap of the fingers. It is like lactic acid build up within a few seconds of exercise, which should not happen... I agree by what you are explaining it is not clen. I have ran clen and had those cramps, very different...but you are running a very high dose and agree with REHH and others drop it down... I was able to use 10mg to 20mg per day, but of course your biology may very

Last edited:
Rather than throwing something else in, I'd recommend identifying the exact culprit. Even if it means dropping the clen that you've used before. Just because you've never had problems before, doesn't mean you won't this time. The older you get, the more often that becomes true. I wouldn't even bother lowering the dose. Just drop it and see if things improve. Then you know what you're dealing with. If things still don't improve, drop the var.

Are you doing a lot of high rep workouts?

This situation is exactly why you should never add more than one new compound at a time..when things go sideways on several compounds are at use..which one is causing it..???

Not me Brother..you need to know what Test does before throwing in something else..that I want it now complex will bite you right in the balls..

6'2 240lbs 20%bf
600mg test e weekly
50mg var daily
140mg clen (have ran clen multiple times no issues ) 2 weeks on 2 off.
5 weeks in on test 4 weeks in on var. I have noticeable fat loss and muscle gain. Added 40lbs to bench already.

Here is problem last week-week an half I have had crazy muscles burn/fatigue come on rapidly. Lactic acid burn is best way I can describe it. I can hold my 20lbs 1 yr daughter in my arm and my bicep will start to burn in like the first 2mins or less.

Take:
Huge Nutrition Defend
1g taurine
2g magnesium glycinate
DIM
Zinc complex ZDC
Liposomal D3-K2
400mg potassium
Calcium 333mg
B complex
Fish flax borage
Cla
Liquid green multi

Diet
Overnight oats with 2%milk and protein powder
Boiled chicken Jasmine rice broc (lunch &dinner)
3-4 protein shakes daily.

Any idea what's going in with the muscle burn?

I hate to be that guy, but I'll be that guy. You're 44years OLD.......why?
Take some advise from a guy that almost died from later in life juicing. Really access what you are trying to accomplish. I'd ditch the clen, you no longer have a 20 year old heart and have a 1yr old daughter.
Good diet, more cardio, 300mg/wk test MAX and NO Var, will get you the same results.

Tommy...I call Bull Shit
You have always liked being that guy...so much..infact
They should change it..from that guy

To say..I don't want to be TG...but I think I have too..
Nice to have you back in full swing Brother.

Tommy...I call Bull Shit
You have always liked being that guy...so much..infact
They should change it..from that guy

To say..I don't want to be TG...but I think I have too..
Nice to have you back in full swing Brother.

It’s a dirty job but someone’s gotta do it lol.

I just want to see guys enjoy their experience but always have their safety on the front burner. For a first cycle 600mg of test is enough to manage. I’m gathering from the OP that he’s trying to put on muscle and lose fat (20% bf) and that’s hard for even an experienced user to do. I know the test only cycle sounds boring but the best shape I ever got into was on 300mg test, a solid diet and more cardio than I cared for. You can always throw another compound in at week 8 to break the homeostasis plateau. Straight out of the gate with a stack for the first cycle isn’t a good plan. Trust me, I’ve fucked up enough cycles doing too much myself and I’ve been doing this for a long time.

It’s a dirty job but someone’s gotta do it lol.

I just want to see guys enjoy their experience but always have their safety on the front burner. For a first cycle 600mg of test is enough to manage. I’m gathering from the OP that he’s trying to put on muscle and lose fat (20% bf) and that’s hard for even an experienced user to do. I know the test only cycle sounds boring but the best shape I ever got into was on 300mg test, a solid diet and more cardio than I cared for. You can always throw another compound in at week 8 to break the homeostasis plateau. Straight out of the gate with a stack for the first cycle isn’t a good plan. Trust me, I’ve fucked up enough cycles doing too much myself and I’ve been doing this for a long time.

I agree, drop the clen and the Var

Get Shredded!
I hate to be that guy, but I'll be that guy. You're 44years OLD.......why?
Take some advise from a guy that almost died from later in life juicing. Really access what you are trying to accomplish. I'd ditch the clen, you no longer have a 20 year old heart and have a 1yr old daughter.
Good diet, more cardio, 300mg/wk test MAX and NO Var, will get you the same results.

Tommygunz - 100mg a week here for months now and feel much better.

How are you doing?

Got labs.
Dropped clen
Dropped var
No improvement

Pic/file won't load.
Chol 127
Tri 90
Hdl 26
Ldl 92
Glucose 93
Urea nitrogen 25
Creatinine 1.11
Sodium 137
Potassium 4.2
Chloride 103

Tommygunz - 100mg a week here for months now and feel much better.

How are you doing?

Good to hear from you again.
I'm holding my own. Have some vein issues in my right leg, two vein ablations, might be another one soon.
Lower dosing is all I can do anymore, but overall I feel ok. Thanks for asking.

Got labs.
Dropped clen
Dropped var
No improvement

Pic/file won't load.
Chol 127
Tri 90
Hdl 26
Ldl 92
Glucose 93
Urea nitrogen 25
Creatinine 1.11
Sodium 137
Potassium 4.2
Chloride 103

Forgot to ask brother. Is it in both arms?

You have this happening in any other muscle group or just bis?

Got labs.
Dropped clen
Dropped var
No improvement

Pic/file won't load.
Chol 127
Tri 90
Hdl 26
Ldl 92
Glucose 93
Urea nitrogen 25
Creatinine 1.11
Sodium 137
Potassium 4.2
Chloride 103

All normal. The hdl could be higher (cardiac risk lowering). Do you have more??

Sorry, I missed your reply.
If you are having this systemically it’s likely your problem is unrelated to gear use. I’d talk to a doctor, they can test for conditions such as lactic acidosis.

Go get bloods.... will help diag this issue. High/low potassium and Sodium can cause these issues. Remember your body holds more water when on the sizzle. Without proper salinity you can experience effects such as these. I get them as well.... Mine is due to high potassium/dehydration typically. Yes it is exactly as you describe. I also have liver function issues which does not help. Which is why you need bloods...

I agree with this.

Combo of the clen, dehydration potentionally magnesium/sodium/potassium imbalances

Potentially creatinine levels (increased by dehydration)

And potentially stressed Liver and Kidneys.

OP if the basic labs come back normal, try adding in a teaspoon to a tablespoon of pink himalayan salt 2x a day with meals

Jack up your water intake dramatically

And for the first few days go buy some pedialytes and sip those during the day, or buy the Banana Bag Electrolyte bags and sip them during the day

Don't chug electrolytes, that is not the idea

Also do you have diarrhea or any Intestinal issues? That is another clue to get rolling on this issue

Should be a relatively easy fix imo.

Back