• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

On test only 800 mg a week

Mr O

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m on pharmaceutical grade test 800 mg a week. What are some thoughts to add to ? Just looking to get huge. Age is 53. 6 foot 300 lb now. Pretty decent shape.

I’m on pharmaceutical grade test 800 mg a week. What are some thoughts to add to ? Just looking to get huge. Age is 53. 6 foot 300 lb now. Pretty decent shape.

Welcome to ASF. Sounds like your already huge.

300lbs lol fuckkkkkkkkk

That’s a lot of test make sure taking estrogen blocker

At 300lbs what would you say your body fat percentage is?

It sounds like you have absolutely NO idea what you are doing, and at your age could be very costly.
Seriously stop and educate yourself.

Should probably up the dose at that age, maybe add 1K calories to the diet to get even bigger.
Your heart will thank you..

Welcome to asf! Be sure to read the rules and take a good look around. There’s tons of info from diets, workouts to gear use! Pm me or any of the other www.puritysourcelabs.ru team if you need anything! Pm’s can be sent after you have 10 posts.

This has got to be a troll post. Or this guys a god... made it to 53 almost 300 pounds, obviously you've never even heard of gear, lol. This guy can easily get to 400 pounds before 55. He sent me a private message, said he was 12% bf

This has got to be a troll post. Or this guys a god... made it to 53 almost 300 pounds, obviously you've never even heard of gear, lol. This guy can easily get to 400 pounds before 55. He sent me a private message, said he was 12% bf

Of course he’s 12% body fat is 300 pounds and 6 feet tall and never taken gear before. We’re not dealing with a troll, we’re dealing with the all natural Ronnie Coleman.

Op has to be a supergod.

Of course he’s 12% body fat is 300 pounds and 6 feet tall and never taken gear before. We’re not dealing with a troll, we’re dealing with the all natural Ronnie Coleman.

Lol, exactly 💯

Not sure if this guy is for real or a troll...those stats practically scream troll to me.

Really? You’re not sure if he’s a troll. Lol come on man. He’s lying about some of it or all of it, But definitely lying
Lol I just clarified my post..yes those stats scream troll alright. 300lb @12% bodyfat at 6' sounds like a huge mofo...but that BF% sure is harder to attain at that weight and height.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
What brand?
How do you know it's Pharma?
Whats your pin/ AI dose/ schedule?
You're only running test and wanting to add another compound at this point?
Why? What are you goals at this point?

All this info will help us out.

Also, a pic with face/tattoos/scars edited out will keep the "nay-sayers" at bay. You're guilty until proven innocent with your stats bro. Hate to say that, but it's true af...

Don’t forget what happened the last time you guys all called someone out like this he proved you all wrong lol freak320 I believe was his name on here? Everyone called bullshit on his for his stats till he posted a pic and shit everyone up

Don’t forget what happened the last time you guys all called someone out like this he proved you all wrong lol freak320 I believe was his name on here? Everyone called bullshit on his for his stats till he posted a pic and shit everyone up
I remember that Freak320 dude...yes he's f'n huge in the pic he posted. Haven't seen him around in a while...

Hopefully OP will prove all the naysayers wrong :)

Welcome to the forum!

I remember that Freak320 dude...yes he's f'n huge in the pic he posted. Haven't seen him around in a while...

It’s me bro, just thought I’d change up my name and keep you guys guessing…. JK lol

I was following his log that he had going the guy was probably the biggest on the board! Wish he stuck around

I was following his log that he had going the guy was probably the biggest on the board! Wish he stuck around
Bet you looked tiny compared to him...

You looking bigger than when you first started here so bet that new gym was a big help.

Lol I’m far from one of the big guys here bro! I look small compared to most guys on here
Lol I know you are pretty modest but judging by your avatar you sure look great.

I bet you've been called Tiny a few times lmao

Last edited:
Back