• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who is the most famous person...

IML Gear Cream!
You have ever spoken to, in real life

No tall tales

I'll go first
I don't have much:

Shaq, Bill Kazmaeir, Mariusz Pudzianowski
What was bill k like in person. Found his videos in my teen years and was always blown away. "I know I'm the strongest man alive" did he carry that type of attitude or was he actually humble.

For me. Uncle flyod. Not sure if anyone here remembers him. Bet custom would.

Also. This sex therapy broad from penthouse. Victoria zdrok. Her and her husband used to come to the paint store I worked at.

I am pretty good friends with Van Jones and text him on occasion. Even asked him to donate some $ to an org I work for after Bezos gave him 100 mill and he put me on the board that is deciding how those funds will be distributed.

I was also good friends with the late Nicholas Sand. If you don't know I recommend you do some research. A remarkable guy who felt he could change society with psychedelic substances, and it could be argued that he succeeded on some level.

I also sold some weed to Dr. Dre and Pato Banton in a hotel is San Francisco in the 90's.

Darrel Strawberry. I don’t even like baseball but what a story he has. Great guy.
A friend of mine was an ex Dodger bat boy and was pretty tight with Dusty Baker. I met Darrell Strawberry at Baker's home when he lived in Hidden Hills, CA. This would have been in the mid-eighties. We worked out in Baker's home gym and it was the 1st time I'd ever seen anyone doing lines of coke while training.

I am pretty good friends with Van Jones and text him on occasion. Even asked him to donate some $ to an org I work for after Bezos gave him 100 mill and he put me on the board that is deciding how those funds will be distributed.

I was also good friends with the late Nicholas Sand. If you don't know I recommend you do some research. A remarkable guy who felt he could change society with psychedelic substances, and it could be argued that he succeeded on some level.

I also sold some weed to Dr. Dre and Pato Banton in a hotel is San Francisco in the 90's.

Seen Pato in Oakland 1991/92...One of the best performers I've seen, lot of energy

What was bill k like in person. Found his videos in my teen years and was always blown away. "I know I'm the strongest man alive" did he carry that type of attitude or was he actually humble.
I didn’t speak with him at length because we were both in the gym working out. He was doing legs and I was near him. We shared words between sets. He was incredibly soft spoken and polite. Perhaps because he was a guest at that gym for the day?

I looked across the room in the mirrors as I stood next to him. He was a monster of a human.

He overhand, one-hand palmed a 45lb plate onto the vertical leg press. That was some thumb strength. Blew my mind.

I didn’t speak with him at length because we were both in the gym working out. He was doing legs and I was near him. We shared words between sets. He was incredibly soft spoken and polite. Perhaps because he was a guest at that gym for the day?

I looked across the room in the mirrors as I stood next to him. He was a monster of a human.

He overhand, one-hand palmed a 45lb plate onto the vertical leg press. That was some thumb strength. Blew my mind.

Jesus??? Holy moly!!! That is some power!

Back