• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Back again

drow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been around here for years but in the last couple I really only come around when my stock gets low lol. But after a year out of the gym since ole virus closed em and working 90hours a week I'm ready to get back at it and better than I've ever been this time around. Got a coach for meal plans and going to cut on ephedrine/caffeine for a few weeks while my 250 test c kicks in. Then when I'm lean as I want to be again ill start up a cycle again and back to blasting and cruising.

Pic was pre covid at 5'9 220lbs. Going to take pics this weekend for current dad bod shape and start a log. Just saying hey I see some familiar guys that have been on here forever and going to stock up and I'll run on a log on my cycle as well when I start up.
LetsFuckinGo

Pic didn't go thru trying again
e8602ceff23a4c98fd3b94bb4428ea02.jpg

Hell yea glad ur back.
Welcome to the forum. Let us at the uncle z team, myself or xotg85, know how we can help in any way whether training, diet, or otherwise.

Welcome to the forum!

Hell yea welcome back.. There is nothing like the feeling of getting back into the swing of it -- cheers

Back