• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Aas for more better stamina

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok so tren completely makes me feel like crap now tired , nauseous and obviously moody / agitated. It’s gotten worse as I gotten older . All versions same side affects . Wondering what I can do to add better sense of well being and energy stamina etc. I just don’t get that on feeling any more .

test of course, masteron and proviron

Eat a lot of carbohydrates and a lot of vitamins, especially the B group

Last edited:
yeah man- I just can't hang anymore w/ tren. Tried everything but hex- Phill is right- test/mast/ provi def. help, but I can't stand the shortness of breath, especially when fucking- fuck that- And ur right, def. gets alot worse w/ age imo. Think I'm done w/it myself- and I'm not sure anything can be taken that can even u out while doing tren- it's just too fricken powerful- Good Luck!

Equipoise

Not an Anabolic, but GW-501516 can help keep the engine running. But be mindful of other health problems (liver toxicity) that could be causing problems.

Back